27 Reviews for Radio DJs from the Kidd Kraddick Morning Show

Liability Insurance (2)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
26 Radio DJs from the Kidd Kraddick Morning Show Reviews

I feel like DJs can make or break at a wedding reception... I cannot say enough about DJ SC!! Our wedding reception seemed almost like a club but was still romantic and personal..nobody wanted to leave! He arrived early, stayed late, and ran everything so smoothly. He was willing to meet before and talk about what we wanted and was always responsive when I reached out. I would not change one thing about it!! Worth every penny...they're a must have for reception!

Profile Picture Deanna, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We have used Mike Morse for both of our daughters weddings, 7 years apart. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Mike was punctual, professional, gracious and SO much fun! He truly listened to what we wanted and delivered accordingly. The entertainment exceeded our expectations both times and the feedback we received from our guests was stellar. I would, without hesitation recommend Mike Morse for your DJ needs. You will never be disappointed

Photo for Radio DJs from the Kidd Kraddick Morning Show Review
Profile Picture Paula, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the first time we got to experience Katie and Lana we knew we would use this amazing DJ group for our special day. They are professional, fun, trendy, easy to work with, and truly care about their product and more importantly about the guest. The whole process is seamless from matching a DJ to your specific needs to the easy online billing process this is a CLASS ACT OPERATION.. And once the party gets started they again shine above the rest. We were always told while planning our wedding to make sure you get 2 things right ... the photographer and the DJ.. We were fortunate to get both of these right. The night was perfect, the music was exactly right DJ Lana brought the house down and had the dance floor full all night long. This was a once in a life time wedding and the attention to detail from Radio Djs truly made it memorable for all that experienced it. HUGE shout out to Katie Jones for making this experience flawless and seamless. There was not a time that I wasn't comfortable through the process and Katie is a one of a kind true professional. If you are in need of a professional group to Dj your event in my opinion there is none better than Radio Djs

Profile Picture sean, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were absolutely blown away by the excellent level of Service, Quality and Entertainment provided by DJ Izzy from Radio DJs. My husband and DJ Izzy are old friends and we immediately knew we wanted him to help us entertain our guests. But, beyond that, he is a true professional and the Radio DJs customer service is so appreciated and helpful. Everything from setting up payments, reminder emails and scheduling meetings with the DJ is a breeze. We want to extend a Huge Thank You to DJ Izzy and the Radio DJs Team for their professionalism and Top Knotch Entertainment! Y'all killed it!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 3/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Madd was awesome! I would recommend him to anyone. The dance floor was never empty during the entire reception!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kalyssa, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ ever. They went above and beyond for us. All of my guest complimented how well they did. Thank you for making our day so special for us. If I ever need a DJ for anything I will always use them.

Profile Picture Heath, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Radio DJs and DJ Diggy Dutch provided the most amazing service and best music for our wedding reception! All ages at our wedding were happy, which is always a challenge, and we've had phone calls and texts pouring in just raving about the music and the fact that they've "never danced so much!" Mike and Katie were checking in throughout the wedding planning process to make sure we had everything we needed, and their service was tremendous! We will absolutely be recommending Radio DJs to everyone for their wedding/next event.

Profile Picture Madeline, 4/29/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Great! Show was thoroughly enjoyed at our prom.

Profile Picture Lynna, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Billy The Kidd was our DJ, we used his service during a business event, he was AWESOME! If he could get financial professionals busy on the dance floor, just think about how fun your party is going to be! I recommend him 100%, worth every penny and you don't have to worry about your DJ showing up, very professional and dependable.

Next day, people at the conference have great things to say about the party and the second comment was always "music was great"!!

Profile Picture JENNY, 4/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Radio DJs played for company holiday event. They were fabulous, playing upbeat music, judged the Twist Contest. Guest not on the dance floor were dancing at the casino tables to the music.

Profile Picture User6053066, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: MC

They made the wedding so much fun! I will absolutely book them for any future events that I host!

Profile Picture User6145248, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A DJ can make or break a wedding and let me say DJ Benvy is hands down the best DJ I have ever heard or worked with. He is extremely professional, has great equipment, played everything I wanted to hear and most of all made sure everyone was having an amazing time. He kept the party going and made it fun for everyone. He played the perfect mix of music. At my wedding there were people from the age of 5 to 85 and every single person that was there said how much fun they had and how they enjoyed the music!! DJ Benvy made sure everything ran smooth and the transitions from each part of the wedding and reception were smooth. He is great to work with and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!! I will continue to refer him to friends and family and use him in the future for parties!!!! Thank you DJ Benvy for making my wedding perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/21/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Mike was awesome! He really got the vibe we were going for that evening. We had numerous comments from our guests about how great the music was all night long!!! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for an event.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Mike Morse was the DJ at our Freshman Homecoming Dance. He did an awesome job. The kids really liked him and the music he played. The teachers and administration liked how the music he played was appropriate for a school dance, but also music that the kids listen to everyday. We will definitely have him back at our next school dance.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Mike with RadioDjs at RadioDjs.com is the Kobe beef of wedding DJ's. He works with Kidd Kraddick in the Morning, but that doesn't stop him from being really personal, making time for you, and making your wedding to the T the legit party of the year. Mike had great response time to emails and texts, he had a working music schedule for weddings that I was able to review and edit to meet my preferences, and he was eager to know what our favorite artists were so he could incorporate them. We had a sit down dinner and then dancing at our wedding. The sit down dinner playlist was superb, I had my friends and family point across the room when they heard songs we all loved. It was fun watching my guests sing along while they ate their dinners. And then he had the perfect dance mix - it has been a month and I STILL have friends giving me compliments on the mixes he played. Not only that, but they remember specific mixes and they want digital copies for their Itunes playlists. He made the party flow! He made the party rock! He made my wedding perfect! Worth every penny - Dj Mike was one of the highlights of my wedding.

Profile Picture CINDY, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We knew that choosing a DJ is monumental when setting the tone of your wedding. We wanted someone that would help us run the show, keep us on schedule, and most importantly, keep people having a blast. DJ Sean Lee definitely did just that. He provided ceremony music for our outdoor wedding and quickly moved to the reception to help entertain our guests during pictures. He had a perfect playlist of music (with minimal direction from me) and was able to fulfill all of the last minute requests at the drop of a hat. He is professional, reliable and entertaining. I would highly recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sean Lee was our DJ for our wedding and knocked it out of the park. He was courteous, enthusiastic, organized, professional, very relatable, and understood our needs. More importantly, he assured us everything will be okay, and I trusted him (and rightly so). After I gave him a list of few songs to play for the wedding, I told him to use his discretion for the rest of the playlist and he nailed it. As you know, weddings do not go exactly as coordinated, but he adjusted very well to any last-minute surprises. He has the voice of a DJ and the right amount of enthusiasm. He got everyone excited at the wedding (which was no easy task, considering we had mostly very sober audiences).

One of my groomsmen is a wedding photographer and had been to numerous weddings. He said he was the best DJ out of all the weddings he has been too. Many others have mentioned that as well.

Without reservation, I would recommend DJ Sean Lee as a DJ to any venue. Nothing is too big for him.

Profile Picture Daniel, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Sean Lee is the best! He was able to keep the dance floor packed all night. I even had a number of guests tell me after how great the DJ was. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. He is very professional and at a great price! He was actually cheaper than a lot of the other DJ's but there is no way we could have had a better DJ than DJ Sean Lee!

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/27/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation

We had DJ Mike Morse from Radio DJs for our wedding and we can honestly say we could not have been more happy with our decision. The music was incredible the entire night, from the music playing when our guests were taking their seats before the wedding all the way to the end of reception to end the night. All of the stories we heard from our guests portrayed similar sentiments. We got a lot of compliments on the music that was played throughout the night. Everyone liked how it went from a more beach music feel earlier in the evening to more of a party atmosphere as the night got later. All in all, our experience with Mike was fantastic and we would definitely recommend him and his company to anyone that asked.

Profile Picture Scott, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Mike was absolutely amazing! He was recommended by my mother-in-law who is an event planner and it was the best decision we made! We told him what type of music we liked and what type of reception we wanted to have and he took it from there! From the bridal party introductions to the last call - everyone had so much fun!!! Music was very important to us because we wanted everyone to dance and have a great time...and they certainly did! I would definitely recommend Mike to a friend!

Profile Picture Kaley, 3/7/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Okay, if you use anyone other than Mike, you are wasting your money. We paid for our wedding ourselves, but we knew we wanted Mike no matter what. He is the best around. I hate going to weddings with cheesy DJs because it just kills the atmosphere. Mike knows that good music is the key to the event and doesn't try to be goofy and cheesy. We met with him before the event and he walked us through the timeline. We didn't even need a formal wedding planner/coordinator because Mike basically controls the flow of the reception. He is the ultimate professional and any couple is lucky to have him. Save your pennies and book him because you will regret it if you hire someone else!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Mike Morse was AWESOME! We had a wonderful time working with him prior to the wedding and had a blast on the dance floor at our wedding as well! Afterwards, many of our guests told us they had the best night, and I attribute much of this to DJ Mike Morse!

Profile Picture User5637990, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike Morse was the DJ at our wedding almost 4 years ago. We still have people talking about how much fun our wedding was and how the DJ made the reception so much fun! I give Mike credit for making my reception hands down the best time of my life!

Profile Picture User6039154, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thanks for the referral discount, it really helped us out! You are seriously THE BEST DJ I have seen or been part of at a wedding! We are so thankful you were willing to work with us. What a great party!! It's what I always wanted and you helped that become a reality. Forget the lace and frills - just DANCE (ha ha)! And thanks for the great picture DVD. You're a life saver!"

Shawn & Danielle Neuberger

Profile Picture User6026265, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, MC

"Thank you SO much for all you did for us and making our special day spectacular! Everyone was so impressed with the picture DVD you created to display our lives coming together. You took our ideas and turn them into reality. We appreciate you going the extra mile to make every slide, every picture and ever song so perfect and precise. You did a beautiful job! We had a great time and all of our guests felt so entertained - especially my dad and brothers with their crazy dancing! You made the night extra special for us and we truly appreciate all that you did. You made our day worry-free and we wouldn't have wanted anyone but you on our day!!!

Profile Picture Frank and Liz , 7/19/08, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting