2925 Elm Street, Dallas, TX 75226 Map · Phone number

About True DJs of Dallas

True DJs of Dallas is a wedding DJ serving couples in Dallas, Ft. Worth, and Wichita Falls, Texas. This company is not only able to help DJ and MC your event, but they also help plan each detail of your big day as a wedding coordinator would. They work with your venue, vendors, and guest to ensure every detail of your day is flawless, making it so that you are able to relax and enjoy your day.

Experience
True DJs of Dallas is more than the stereotypical wedding DJ. Their team has years of experience working weddings, private events, nightclubs, concerts, and events in the music and fashion industry. They love music and providing the perfect setting for every crowd to get the party started.

True DJs of Dallas starts each wedding and event by arriving at least two hours before your guests to set up sound equipment and microphones. They also have backup DJs as well as ordained ministers on hand to deal with any potential technical issues, providing convenience for each couple. This company also works with you to create the soundtrack to your big day by offering do-not-play lists, consultations, special mixes, montages, pre-recorded music, and karaoke.

Follow True DJs of Dallas on

True DJs of Dallas 7
  • Brianda

Brianda · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Job!

True DJs Of Dallas was a great decision! We struggled finding the right DJ until we found them! Michael is who we first spoke to and just knows what he is doing! He was booked for our wedding date so he introduced us to KB who did an amazing job at our wedding! The day went by so fast on my wedding day that I personally did not get to be on the dance floor much but all my guests did and that was my main goal! I definitely recommend True DJs Of Dallas for your wedding! You wont regret it!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    True DJs of Dallas 14
  • Jayme

Jayme Harrison · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly Recommend!

From the very beginning we had a great experience with Michael Roos! During the first meeting we were already putting together a minute by minute timeline of my wedding. It was that attention to detail and his fun-loving personality that made booking with him a quick and easy decision. Michael kept the party going and made the transitions effortless throughout the night. I highly recommend him to make your day special!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Barb

Barb · Married on 11/04/2018

Look No Further Than True DJs of Dallas

There just aren't enough awesome things to say about Michael Roos, owner and Senior DJ and I couldn't be happier that we found him. My (now) husband and I happened upon Michael and True DJs of Dallas as a recommended vendor from our venue.

From the get-go, Michael took the time to understand what vibe we were looking for, our musical tastes, the type of crowd at our wedding, and how to bridge the gap between the older, more conservative crowd and our eclectic theme and musical requests.

My (now) husband and I wanted a very different wedding -- one that would reflect every bit of our personality and be as unique as us. We decided on a Medieval/Renaissance theme with nods to Lord of the Rings, Monty Python & The Holy Grail, Game of Thrones, and The Princess Bride. We also wanted music that we loved (rock, 80's, goth metal, industrial) but didn't want to scare anyone into leaving early or not dancing. For any other DJ, this would be a nightmare of a task. Michael not only embraced our vision but had tons of ideas to contribute, making it even more epic.

From our first conversation, we hit it off instantly. It was very clear that Michael knows his music. It was exciting to know Michael not only knew of the bands I wanted to be played but also enjoys that music as well.

Our initial in-person meeting with Michael further cemented that he was the DJ for us. By nature, my (now) husband and I are introverts, but sitting down with Michael was like sitting down with a friend. It wasn't stressful, it was fun and easy-going. We could tell he knew his stuff and enjoys making each wedding/event memorable. In fact, we became great friends after the in-person meeting!

Michael also offered to be our wedding officiant since we were also looking for something very specific. We considered having our officiant dress up as the Black Knight from The Holy Grail but couldn't find the costume -- as a backup, we planned on having Gandalf perform our ceremony. He was not only on board with this, but he also mentioned adding in the "mehwedge" part from The Princess Bride before we brought it up -- Michael totally "got" us.

As our wedding day drew nearer, Michael was a total godsend and an absolute pro at what he does! He prepped us for our big day by creating our day-of timeline, he helped with the wedding flow, the table floorplans, he went over what songs to play and when, he even helped us with our vows and what all we wanted him as our officiant to say. I can't say it enough -- Michael is the bomb-diggity!

Michael is truly an expert at his craft. If you're looking for a more personalized, true-to-you event... one that everyone attending will remember and enjoy... if you truly want your day to be special, True DJs is definitely the way to go. They're not one of those cookie-cutter, cheesy, run-of-the-mill DJ teams that have the corny line dances that belong at middle-school dances. My wedding day wouldn't have been as amazing at it was without Michael and his team. They made it easy, Michael made it fun, and he made it personal. We would absolutely hire True DJs again for any event.

I have to also throw in that it's extra awesome to have gained such a great friend in Michael. His knowledge, expertise, and passion for what he does made our wedding day epic. Justin (my husband) and I are so very grateful we found him and now have such an amazing friend for life. We seriously can't recommend him enough!

#truedjsofdallas

Sent on 12/16/2018

True DJs of Dallas FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• 2925 Elm Street Dallas, TX, 75226 See on map