Radiant Bride

19620 Detroit Rd, Rocky River, OH 44116 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Radiant Bride

Beautiful dresses with personal service awaits you

Hey there, brides! For gorgeous wedding gowns and a shopping event to remember, visit the sweetest boutique in the (CLE)land. Schedule online, by email or phone - we can’t wait to meet you!

img 7237 51 935605
Our business plan

2 Reviews for Radiant Bride

• Pegs

Peggy · Married on 07/28/2018

I had the great pleasure of working with Ellen during my appointment. She has a sense of warmth and compassion that many business owners lack. She took the time to assist me throughout the entirety of my appointment, even when we had stayed passed the allotted time we were scheduled. The boutique was clean, easy to navigate, and absolutely adorable. I found THE dress and was ecstatic. So happy to have come here! And a special thank you to Ellen!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2017

We went to Radiant Bride after leaving a David's Bridal fitting unhappy. We made an appointment and were scheduled in the upstairs fitting area and we had such a great time. It felt like a movie the fitting area was so light and beautiful. They even served us mimosas. We were given an assistant to help try on each dress and check sizing and pricing. She was extremely helpful, kind and professional. They had a sample sale at the time. I tried on at least 8 dresses and loved everyone of them. It was so hard to make a decision from the great selection of dresses they offered.

Sent on 09/19/2017