Radiant Bride

19620 Detroit Rd, Rocky River, OH 44116 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Radiant Bride

Beautiful dresses with personal service awaits you

Hey there, brides! For gorgeous wedding gowns and a shopping event to remember, visit the sweetest boutique in the (CLE)land. Schedule online, by email or phone - we can’t wait to meet you!

img 7237 51 935605

Radiant Bride 2
Radiant Bride 3
Radiant Bride 4

Jacqueline · Getting married on 06/14/2020

This is the best boutique in CLE!!!

This place was PERFECT!!! They have so many options to pick from. As a first time dress shopper, this was a perfect place to go to figure out what style and shape I wanted. I went to a few more shops and ended up going back to Radiant Bridal because I loved a dress so much. They have everything from plain, to lace, to sparkles! The staff was so helpful and sweet. They are a business owned by 2 sisters and they treat every bride as an individual. I loved this experience and was so thankful I went and said yes to the dress!!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Kayleigh · Married on 06/29/2019

Don't Go Anywhere Else!

If you need a beautiful dress, this is your one stop shop for it. They have SO many beautiful dresses that I was in between a couple I wanted! It was so much fun trying them on. You have your own dressing room then there is a separate room that your family/friends wait in and you come out and stand on the pedestal with a large mirror. It was the most perfect place. I was in awe. They don't have in store alterations person but they referred me to Rhonda and she was AMAZING. She works out of her home and has her own studio in the basement. I had a good amount of things I wanted altered to the dress which was not an easy task. I also dropped 20 pounds and she had to take in my dress a few times, which also is not easy. She was so helpful and made me feel so comfortable with everything. I highly recommend Radiant Bride and Rhonda!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Radiant Bride 5
    Radiant Bride 6
    Radiant Bride 7
    Radiant Bride 8
  • Pegs

Peggy · Married on 07/28/2018

I had the great pleasure of working with Ellen during my appointment. She has a sense of warmth and compassion that many business owners lack. She took the time to assist me throughout the entirety of my appointment, even when we had stayed passed the allotted time we were scheduled. The boutique was clean, easy to navigate, and absolutely adorable. I found THE dress and was ecstatic. So happy to have come here! And a special thank you to Ellen!

Sent on 01/03/2018