Radiant Bride

Rocky River, Ohio View map Visit website

Beautiful dresses with personal service awaits you

Hey there, brides! For gorgeous wedding gowns and a shopping event to remember, visit the sweetest boutique in the (CLE)land. Schedule online, by email or phone - we can’t wait to meet you!

• Alba
    Alba R. Married on 07/08/2021

Amazing wedding dress shopping experience!

Radiant bride and their team went above and beyond in making me feel special and amazing when shopping for my dress! They were so attentive and treated me to a glass of champagne when I entered. Their customer service is incredible, their shop is beautifully decorated and it was such a fun experience, I will always cherish!
    Jacqueline Married on 06/20/2021

This is the best boutique in CLE!!!

This place was PERFECT!!! They have so many options to pick from. As a first time dress shopper, this was a perfect place to go to figure out what style and shape I wanted. I went to a few more shops and ended up going back to Radiant Bridal because I loved a dress so much. They have everything from plain, to lace, to sparkles! The staff was so helpful and sweet. They are a business owned by 2 sisters and they treat every bride as an individual. I loved this experience and was so thankful I went and said yes to the dress!!!!!
  • Kayla
    Kayla P. Married on 12/14/2019

Perfect dress and service!

I went to quite a few shops in search of my wedding dress and felt nothing could compare to Radiant Bride. Not only did they have so many beautiful dresses but the service was unmatched. I worked mainly with Hope and she was the best. I went twice to finalize my dress selection and both times I was met with kindness, joy, and made to feel so special. Their phone and email communication throughout the process was professional, efficient, and encouraging. At the shop, I never felt rushed or unwelcome and I was confident that I saw every dress possibility before deciding on my own. They truly make you feel like a bride/royalty here and I cannot recommend it enough!

Real Weddings

• Rachel & Aaron
    38 photos · 10/20/2018

19620 Detroit Rd Rocky River, Ohio, 44116
440-298-2439
Location of (Radiant Bride)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding