Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup

Buffalo, New York View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

**PLEASE NOTE** ALL SATURDAYS FOR MAY 2022 - OCTOBER 2022 ARE BOOKED. Inquiries for these dates will no be responded to.

Rachel Rizzo is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist based in Buffalo, New York. She offers over 10 years of experience helping her clients feel empowered through beauty. Rachel is a licensed cosmetologist and specializes in event and photoshoot beauty. She is committed to creating unique looks for each client to help them feel their best on their special day.

Rachel Rizzo offers on-site bridal hair and makeup services. Rachel will work with you to build a personalized morning timeline to ensure that your big day runs smoothly. She offers hair and makeup services to not only brides, but also bridal parties, mothers of the bride and groom, junior bridesmaids, and flower girls. Additional services include the following:

• Consultation
  • Hair trial
  • Makeup trial
  • Contour makeup
  • False lashes
  • Clip-In Extensions
  • Willing to travel
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$110

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$110

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Alexandra
    Alexandra G. Married on 10/23/2021

Rachel is THE Best in the Business

Before I even met Rachel, I knew I wanted her to do my hair for my wedding! I was a bridesmaid and she had sent a questionnaire, which I thought was so thorough and reflected her dedication to ensure she was providing the best service to meet the clients needs. Once she did my hair for the wedding I was in, I knew I would not trust my wedding hair to anyone else. When I came to my wedding, she was a superstar. I mean it. The way I envisioned my hair, she nailed it. It stayed up all night, I probably could have slept in it and it would of been perfect come the morning. Rachel is not only truly talented at WHAT she does, she is overall awesome. Her personality lights up a room and she really does put you ease at your wedding day and all things between. She truly dedicates her time to each client, puts forth a great deal of effort getting to know them and perfecting their look. Rachel was communicative and promptly responsive. She books quickly, so I highly recommend booking sooner than later. My only wish is that I could have Rachel do my hair everyday !
    Kristin N. Married on 09/18/2021

Nicest and most organized hair dresser ever!

Rachel is an absolute gem! She is super professional, responsive, patient and just the sweetest person! She made my two weddings (thank COVID!) the best experience and made the big party in 2021 just so seamless with her organization. She will work with you and your wedding party to come up with a style you like or open your eyes to something totally different. She helped me decide what yo do with my hair and styled it around both of my dresses and florals. She also made my bridesmaids look like movie stars this year! Would recommend times a billion, she is wonderful!!

Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup's reply:

A million thank yous, Kristin!! It was so great to get to know you over the years and to be able to work with you for not one but TWO wedding dates! It had so much fun with you and your girls for round two. You looked like you stepped straight out of a chic bridal magazine! Thank you for trusting in my abilities without ever doing a trial! Endless happiness to you and Ben :)
  • Corissa
    Corissa S. Married on 09/18/2021

Rachel is the BEST!

Rachel was the absolute BEST for my wedding day hair! She made sure the morning went as smoothly as possible, and provided instructions for the entire bridal party! Not only was she incredibly awesome with organizing the morning, she also made my hair look BEAUTIFUL! I was so impressed with the way my hair stayed up all night. She even incorporated some fresh flowers into my hair and it turned out great. Rachel really made my wedding day hair dreams come true! I also want to mention that she did a great job with the entire bridal party of 5. Everyone loved their hair! She was able to keep everyone on schedule and the entire morning was a success. Thank you, Rachel!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Buffalo Buffalo, New York, 14217
Location of (Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding