Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14217 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup

Rachel Rizzo is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist based in Buffalo, New York. She offers over 10 years of experience helping her clients feel empowered through beauty. Rachel is a licensed cosmetologist and specializes in event and photoshoot beauty. She is committed to creating unique looks for each client to help them feel their best on their special day.

Rachel Rizzo offers on-site bridal hair and makeup services. Rachel will work with you to build a personalized morning timeline to ensure that your big day runs smoothly. She offers hair and makeup services to not only brides, but also bridal parties, mothers of the bride and groom, junior bridesmaids, and flower girls. Additional services include the following:

• Consultation

Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup 6
Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup 7
  • Autumn

Autumn · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing and stress-free experience!

Hiring Rachel to do makeup for me and my bridal party was easily one of the best decisions I made (for my wedding and for my life in general)! First of all, she is extremely talented and helped everyone looked flawless! She was especially amazing with my mother, who was a first-time false-lash-wearer, and a little anxious about the experience. Rachel is open to feedback and willing to go the extra mile to make sure that everyone is truly happy with how they look--including sending out a survey prior to the wedding day in order to assess everyone's preferences--super helpful!

Her work speaks for itself, but I also need to discuss Rachel as a human. She is so fun to be around and her energy is somehow exciting and relaxing all at once. After my trial with Rachel, I knew that having her in the room with me on the morning of my wedding would help to ensure that the conversations stayed interesting and my nerves stayed calm.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup's reply:

Omg, Autumn!! So many sweet words I don’t even know where to start! You’re amazing and working with you and your girls on your wedding day was the best thing ever. I hope you and your new hubs have the happiest life humanly possible.

P.S. I’m not crying, you’re crying.
  • Abby

Abby Hendrix · Married on 06/16/2019

Couldn't ask for More

Getting married in a small town has its limitations. When looking for wedding vendors I had to start searching MILES outside the venue. I feel so fortunate to have found Rachel. I immediately hired her to do my hair as well as the mothers and bridesmaids for my wedding. She was always quick to respond, she was insanely thorough with all the details which makes my planning heart flutter. She created individualized styles that really fit each person. She made the best recommendations and was so fun to be around. I honestly wish I had more events just so I could hang out with her again. haha! She was even willing to travel over an hour to my venue the day of and made me feel like the most beautiful person on the planet. I would recommend her a millions times over.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup's reply:

Oh, Abby!! Thank you SO much for the sweetest of words and for trusting in my beauty skills. It was absolutely amazing to work with you and spend the morning with you and your hilarious group. I felt right at home! If you’re ever back in the area feel free to hunt me down so we can catch up! Congrats on becoming a Mrs!! Xo

Award

Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup 1
    Ayres Photography Bride Beauty

Are you working with Ayres Photograpy for your wedding day?? Contact me about how to get a special rate with me for your beauty services!

• Buffalo Buffalo, New York, 14217 See on map