Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14217 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup

**PLEASE NOTE** Rachel will not be taking on any new 2021 wedding parties. Wedding bookings for the 2021 season are FULL.

Rachel Rizzo is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist based in Buffalo, New York. She offers over 10 years of experience helping her clients feel empowered through beauty. Rachel is a licensed cosmetologist and specializes in event and photoshoot beauty. She is committed to creating unique looks for each client to help them feel their best on their special day.

Rachel Rizzo offers on-site bridal hair and makeup services. Rachel will work with you to build a personalized morning timeline to ensure that your big day runs smoothly. She offers hair and makeup services to not only brides, but also bridal parties, mothers of the bride and groom, junior bridesmaids, and flower girls. Additional services include the following:

• Consultation
  • Clip-In Extensions
  • Willing to travel
  • Woman-owned
Follow Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup on

Other couples have also viewed

• Bridal Biz Beauty

25 Reviews for Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup

• Anthony

Anthony F. · Married on 11/14/2020

Rachel Rizzo is amazing!

What struck me about Rachel right from the start was how professional she is. She was very thorough in her pre-screening questionnaire, and I feel like her attention to these details showed in my hair and make-up trial. She was receptive to my style, honest about what worked for me and what didn’t, and ultimately made me look incredible! And she was effectively able to reproduce this look for my special day. On my wedding day, Rachel made my day so much easier and kept me laughing. She is excellent at reading a room, and even has amazing playlists ready to go! As someone who doesn't wear make-up regularly, I was nervous, but Rachel put me right at ease and made me look like myself. My hair and make-up both stayed put for the entire day and night, and Rachel even provided me with a personalized touch-up kit, which I thought was a very nice touch! As far as Covid-19 protocols go, Rachel provided me with a screening questionnaire, followed the regulations carefully, and wore the proper PPE. Rachel was very communicative throughout the whole process, and I was SO happy with my look! I highly recommend Rachel Rizzo Hair and Make-Up!

Sent on 02/17/2021

Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you SO much, Kelsey! I'm so happy that I was not only able to make your feel beautiful on your special day, but safe as well! I so greatly appreciate your trust as well as your incredible kind words. You were a beautiful bride and I'm grateful to have been a part of your day! Wishing you and your new hubby a lifetime of love and happiness!

Janelle M. · Married on 10/18/2020

Made me feel beautiful!

I highly recommend Rachel Rizzo for makeup! I had an awful time trying to find a makeup artist in the midst of planning a wedding during a pandemic, and Rachel was amazing! She was incredibly thorough and worked to get to know me and what style/look I wanted for my wedding day. Having never had my makeup done professionally before, I was nervous that I would look 'overdone' or not like myself for my wedding pictures. Rachel put me at ease and I felt so excited for my big day after the trial run! She is friendly and flexible, and she works efficiently and with great attention to detail and cleanliness, and does a beautiful job! I had so many compliments on my look, and the makeup stayed in place all day -except the lipstick, I had to reapply with the travel kit she gave after all the smooching pictures ;) Rachel also did a fabulous job helping my mom and mother-in-law look picture perfect! Thank you, Rachel!!

Sent on 02/05/2021

Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup's reply:

Hi Janelle! I'm so happy that, despite the scares from COVID, everything ended up working out so smoothly for your wedding day! You looked absolutely beautiful and it was an honor getting to spend your morning with you and your ladies. Wishing you and Jeremiah endless happiness!

Rachael S. · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing and great job done!

Rachel did a great job making me look beautiful for my wedding day. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome of my hair. It looks great in all the photos too!

Sent on 01/29/2021

Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you SO much, Rachael!! It isn’t every day that I get a bride who lets me create a bow out of her hair, and I loved every second of it!! I had so much fun getting to know you and your ladies! Wishing you and Jeff a long and happy life together!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup Pricing

Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup Price Rates

Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 135
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 110
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 135
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 110
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• Buffalo Buffalo, New York, 14217 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup)