Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14217 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup

Rachel Rizzo is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist based in Buffalo, New York. She offers over 10 years of experience helping her clients feel empowered through beauty. Rachel is a licensed cosmetologist and specializes in event and photoshoot beauty. She is committed to creating unique looks for each client to help them feel their best on their special day.

Rachel Rizzo offers on-site bridal hair and makeup services. Rachel will work with you to build a personalized morning timeline to ensure that your big day runs smoothly. She offers hair and makeup services to not only brides, but also bridal parties, mothers of the bride and groom, junior bridesmaids, and flower girls. Additional services include the following:

• Consultation

Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup 6
Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup 7
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 09/29/2018

The best decision I made in planning my wedding!

Rachel and her team were one of the best decisions I made in planning my wedding!! Rachel is extremely professional, responsive, thoughtful and fun! Wedding day hair can be stressful, but I can honestly say I did not have any stress the morning of my wedding thanks to her. I know I could trust her and her team completely to listen to what myself and my bridal party wanted. She goes the extra mile to make sure everyone is happy with their services. Rachel even sends out a questionnaire prior to the big day asking everyone questions about their hair which made girls who have different hair textures feel comfortable and confident knowing the team was coming prepared the day of. Rachel and her team provided hair services for myself, eight bridesmaids and for the mother of the bride and EVERYONE loved their hair - which we all know can be next to impossible. She is creative, talented and worth every penny and more to make sure you have a stress free wedding day and of course to make sure everyone looks amazing. I cannot say enough how happy I am to have chosen Rachel and her team to work with!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup 8

Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so so much, Claire. You were an absolute joy to work with and I had so much fun at your family's home!! Congratulations on becoming a Mrs!!

Krista · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful experience!

Rachel was fantastic to work with for my wedding - from initial contact, through the trials, and ultimately the day of. I didn't really have any idea what kind of style I wanted to do for my hair, but Rachel came up with a fantastic style that fit with my dress, our venue, and the overall feel of our wedding. For my makeup, I don't typically wear a lot, but she made me feel gorgeous while also making it pretty natural. Most importantly, my hair and makeup still looked good through the end of our reception at 11 pm, despite being done at 11 am.

I'm so glad I found Rachel, she truly made me feel beautiful and put me at ease through the entire process and gave me one less thing to worry about!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup 9

Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup's reply:

I'm so glad you found me, Krista! It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. Best of luck to you and your new husband!

Award

Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rachel Rizzo Hair and Makeup 1
    Ayres Photography Bride Beauty

Are you working with Ayres Photograpy for your wedding day?? Contact me about how to get a special rate with me for your beauty services!

• Buffalo Buffalo, New York, 14217 See on map