64 Sargent Drive, Buffalo, NY 14226 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,750
Availability Check your date

About Shaw Photography Co.

Thank you for your interest in Shaw Photography Co. for your wedding. We are husband and wife photography team that believes everyone has an amazing story to be told. We believe in connections & take pride in getting to know our couples so that when you receive your images, you will know they are "yours" and not "ours". We look forward to connecting with you.

Follow Shaw Photography Co. on

mariaremiwedding0150
carolyncaleb0001
9p6a8231s
Shaw Photography Co.

38 Reviews for Shaw Photography Co.

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 08/11/2018

I wish we could give Brian and Christina one million stars! They were hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. On top of stunning photography, they are accommodating, kind, wonderful people. Every image is crisp, timeless, and authentic... truly everything we wanted and so much more. They captured moments I didn't even realize had happened. My husband is not as natural in front of the camera but mentioned over and over again how comfortable he felt throughout the entire process. We can't wait to work with them again! A heartfelt thank you to the Shaw's for sharing their incredible talent with us!

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

Brian and Christina are incredible. I felt so at ease with their fun and easygoing personalities. It was such an amazing day and I am so happy we went with them. Our wedding was perfect and they captured every moment I wanted (and then some). Their turnaround time is ridiculously good too, we are still honeymooning and our gallery is ready!!

Erin · Married on 07/30/2016

I saw some of the Shaws' work throughout the years of friends' weddings and always knew I wanted them to photograph my wedding one day. Their style and the gallery of photos they took at our July wedding was even above our expectations. Christina and Brian Shaw are an incredible team that work so well together. We had some small issues with our reception manager not being flexible on our timeline, among other things, and Christina and Brian even helped out with that. Their experience with weddings and working with all types of vendors was evident. We are in love with our wedding photos and are looking for excuses to work with the Shaws again.

Shaw Photography Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Del Monte Hair System
    Del Monte Hair System Wedding Hair & Makeup

Shaw Photography is AMAZING! We love love love working with them. They absolutely always turn out stunning photos.

• An Enlightened Event
    An Enlightened Event Wedding Planners

We had our first wedding with Shaw Photography in California recently. When I received the images from Brian, I was overwhelmed with emotion. I could not believe how well Brian had captured the wedding and the emotions that filled the day. I highly recommend Shaw Photography!

• Groom Service Beauty & Dry Bar
    Groom Service Beauty & Dry Bar Wedding Hair & Makeup

I meet wedding photographers all the time, as a wedding makeup artist. Shaw Photography truly stands out from the pack for many reasons. Their friendly, professional, calm way is refreshing & uplifting to be around. As a fellow photographer, I feel their artistry is superb. I would go so far to say that I think they are one of only a few of the best wedding photographers in Buffalo, on both an artistic & personal level. If I were getting married, this is who I would hire.

• 64 Sargent Drive Buffalo, NY 14226 See on map