710 Dixon Lane 710 Dixon Lane, Gladwyne, PA 19035 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

Other couples have also viewed

• Pictures by Todd Photography
WebsiteLogo
screen shot 2013 05 28 at 3 37 46 pm
Photos 20 Photos
Real Weddings 14 Photos

25 Reviews for Rachel Pearlman Photography, L.L.C.

• Breean

Breean G. · Married on 09/05/2020

The best wedding photographer I could have ever asked for!

SIMPLY AMAZING! She made my spur of the moment, backyard, COVID wedding all the more special. She made such an effort to take the most genuine photos in so many different areas and also was sure to get photos of ALL family members. I received my edited photos so quickly, and could not be happier. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Courtney C. · Married on 05/11/2019

the best ever!

I had a good feeling about working with Rachel even before I met her since I had seen the images she captured for a friend of mine and my feeling was not wrong! Rachel was so, so easy to work with, from start to finish; she was always more than happy to answer my 500 questions via email and text and her super laid back personality made myself and my husband feel comfortable and relaxed during both our engagement shoot and on our wedding day! I knew Rachel would bring new life to our venue having never shot there before and I am so happy with the photos she captured from the day. Her style of shooting really makes you feel the emotion of the day on top of the fact that her images are not only stunning but whimsical and fun too. Rachel was super accommodating of our schedule which made planning and logistics a breeze- our wedding day ran smoothly AND on time! The best part is that I walked away from the planning process feeling like I made a new friend because that's just how Rachel's personality is- she's friendly and fun and funny and I'm so happy she was able to help us remember our special day for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Krissy · Married on 05/26/2018

Words cannot describe how happy we were with Rachel as our wedding photographer. From our first meeting, to our engagement shoot, to the wedding, and every interaction in between, Rachel was simply amazing. Choosing a photographer was one of the most important decisions for us, and I really can't imagine having anyone other than Rachel for the job. When it came to our wedding day, it felt like she was another close friend. All of the photos she took are incredible, and we have gotten so many compliments on her creativity and skill from both guests of the wedding and those who have seen our photos. We are so thankful to have had Rachel capture such an important day for us!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Award

1 Real Wedding

• Cheers 2 U Events Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Rachel on several events, and she is now one of my top photographers that I recommend. She is fun, and so easy to get along with! During the wedding day, she easily turns into "one of the girls" all while keeping it professional! I look forward to every event we work together, knowing that its a familiar face, and that the photos are beautiful. She has a really quick return time - and usually doesn't make you wait long for the edited proofs! Highly highly recommend!

• 710 Dixon Lane 710 Dixon Lane, 710 Dixon Lane Gladwyne, PA, 19035 See on map
    6104209088 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rachel Pearlman Photography, L.L.C.)

Rachel Pearlman Photography, L.L.C. frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Rachel Pearlman Photography, L.L.C. offer?

Rachel Pearlman Photography, L.L.C. offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Rachel Pearlman Photography, L.L.C. offer?

Rachel Pearlman Photography, L.L.C. offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Rachel Pearlman Photography, L.L.C. offer for wedding events?

Rachel Pearlman Photography, L.L.C. offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Rachel Pearlman Photography, L.L.C. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rachel Pearlman Photography, L.L.C. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.