710 Dixon Lane 710 Dixon Lane, Gladwyne, PA 19035 Map · Phone number

DSC4369
DSC5099
santorowebsterprintonly 424
  • Real Weddings 14

24 Reviews for Rachel Pearlman Photography, L.L.C.

Courtney Clifton · Married on 05/11/2019

the best ever!

I had a good feeling about working with Rachel even before I met her since I had seen the images she captured for a friend of mine and my feeling was not wrong! Rachel was so, so easy to work with, from start to finish; she was always more than happy to answer my 500 questions via email and text and her super laid back personality made myself and my husband feel comfortable and relaxed during both our engagement shoot and on our wedding day! I knew Rachel would bring new life to our venue having never shot there before and I am so happy with the photos she captured from the day. Her style of shooting really makes you feel the emotion of the day on top of the fact that her images are not only stunning but whimsical and fun too. Rachel was super accommodating of our schedule which made planning and logistics a breeze- our wedding day ran smoothly AND on time! The best part is that I walked away from the planning process feeling like I made a new friend because that's just how Rachel's personality is- she's friendly and fun and funny and I'm so happy she was able to help us remember our special day for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Krissy · Married on 05/26/2018

Words cannot describe how happy we were with Rachel as our wedding photographer. From our first meeting, to our engagement shoot, to the wedding, and every interaction in between, Rachel was simply amazing. Choosing a photographer was one of the most important decisions for us, and I really can't imagine having anyone other than Rachel for the job. When it came to our wedding day, it felt like she was another close friend. All of the photos she took are incredible, and we have gotten so many compliments on her creativity and skill from both guests of the wedding and those who have seen our photos. We are so thankful to have had Rachel capture such an important day for us!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Shannon · Married on 05/11/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Rachel! She is one of the most talented, creative, artistically beautiful photographers I have ever seen in my entire life. She has such an eye for creating the most beautiful photos and is able to capture and create pictures in a way that makes them look almost better than the real thing! Throughout our entire wedding process, Rachel felt like more than just our photographer, but also a friend, and because of that was able to learn our personalities to capture truly authentic photos with raw emotion for our wedding day. Rachel not only helped to keep us calm, but made the whole process enjoyable and fun! Every single photo in our wedding album has blown me away with its beauty. Her skills are unmatched by any! If you want to have the most beautiful wedding photos that allow you to relive your special day over and over again, then Rachel is the one! We cannot thank her enough for everything!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Award

Real Weddings

• Cheers 2 U Events
    Cheers 2 U Events Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Rachel on several events, and she is now one of my top photographers that I recommend. She is fun, and so easy to get along with! During the wedding day, she easily turns into "one of the girls" all while keeping it professional! I look forward to every event we work together, knowing that its a familiar face, and that the photos are beautiful. She has a really quick return time - and usually doesn't make you wait long for the edited proofs! Highly highly recommend!

• 710 Dixon Lane, 710 Dixon Lane Gladwyne, 19035 See on map