2289 S 2040 W, Woods Cross, UT 84087 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,550
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Rachel Nielsen Photography

Salt Lake City Utah wedding photographers, Rachel Nielsen, specializes in weddings, engagements, and bridals. Available for destination wedding photography.

Follow Rachel Nielsen Photography on

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Rachel Nielsen Photography

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2016

We planned our elopement from across the country (Michigan) and had never even visited Utah before choosing to have our ceremony at Antelope Island. Rachel was not only an amazing photographer, she also answered all of our questions about where and when to hold the event to ensure the most stunning views and best memories. Our ceremony was everything we hoped for and more and she captured everything beautifully (along with being one of the nicest people we have had the pleasure of meeting). I cannot say enough positive things about our experience and recommend Rachel with the highest regards!

Hayley · Married on 08/13/2016

Rachel took our engagement pictures at Antelope Island and we absolutely love them! She was wonderful to work with- she made us feel comfortable and the session was enjoyable. She was very helpful throughout the whole process, from talking about outfits to scouting locations, she put my (worried) mind at ease. After the session, she was quick to respond to any questions I had concerning the photos, potential edits and adding more pictures. The pictures are stunning- I had the hardest time choosing which one to use because I love all of them! Rachel did such an amazing job and I would recommend her to anyone!

Kristal · Married on 11/23/2013

I highly recommend Rachel with Rachel Nielsen Photography. I love every picture from our wedding day and she got them back to us SO quickly. She made the whole experience super easy and enjoyable.

Rachel Nielsen Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• 2289 S 2040 W Woods Cross, UT 84087 See on map