Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rachel Nielsen Photography

Rachel Nielsen: Utah Wedding Photographers in Northern-Southern Utah

Salt Lake City Utah wedding photographers, Rachel Nielsen, specializes in weddings, engagements, and bridals. Available for destination wedding photography.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Salt Lake City

Follow Rachel Nielsen Photography on

7 Reviews for Rachel Nielsen Photography

High-Res Images (1)

We planned our elopement from across the country (Michigan) and had never even visited Utah before choosing to have our ceremony at Antelope Island. Rachel was not only an amazing photographer, she also answered all of our questions about where and when to hold the event to ensure the most stunning views and best memories. Our ceremony was everything we hoped for and more and she captured everything beautifully (along with being one of the nicest people we have had the pleasure of meeting). I cannot say enough positive things about our experience and recommend Rachel with the highest regards!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rachel took our engagement pictures at Antelope Island and we absolutely love them! She was wonderful to work with- she made us feel comfortable and the session was enjoyable. She was very helpful throughout the whole process, from talking about outfits to scouting locations, she put my (worried) mind at ease. After the session, she was quick to respond to any questions I had concerning the photos, potential edits and adding more pictures. The pictures are stunning- I had the hardest time choosing which one to use because I love all of them! Rachel did such an amazing job and I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Hayley, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images

I highly recommend Rachel with Rachel Nielsen Photography. I love every picture from our wedding day and she got them back to us SO quickly. She made the whole experience super easy and enjoyable.

Profile Picture Kristal, 11/23/13, 1 Review