2300 Gaul Street, Philadelphia, PA 19125 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 61
  • Pricing

About Rabbit Rabbit Crew

Rabbit Rabbit Crew is a wedding planning company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Their specialty? Creating amazing memories. Whether your wedding is large and formal or casual and intimate, Rabbit Rabbit Crew can help you create your perfect day. You can count on a fully-customized experience that’s tailored to your individual needs.

Choose from a variety of packages specifically designed to suit multiple planning levels. Rabbit Rabbit Crew’s team of three planners can offer assistance for a variety of events, including cultural weddings, civil unions, destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, elopements, and both religious and non-religious weddings. As well as ceremonies and receptions, they can also help you plan your rehearsal dinner. Rabbit Rabbit Crew’s full range of planning services includes, but is not limited to:

• Day-of coordination
  • Full or partial planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services
Rabbit Rabbit Crew also offers print design and paper stocks. Whether you need save-the-dates, place cards, or anything in between, they love collaborating with couples to create beautiful, memorable stationery products.

Follow Rabbit Rabbit Crew on

Rabbit Rabbit Crew 3
Rabbit Rabbit Crew 4

taylor · Married on 11/02/2018

Above & Beyond

I will never be able to thank Nicole enough. From the day I met her she has been so helpful and enthusiastic to help me create all my paper goods. She was very responsive to all my big and small questions and requests. She also provided a lot of expertise on some details I would have overlooked. She took so much off my plate and was so detailed oriented. One of my big signs that was very important to me was not ready in time for me to pick up with my crazy week of wedding schedule, so Nicole took it upon herself to drive over an hour to my wedding venue and hand deliver it. When she got to my venue she was instantly helpful. When she left she gave me the sweetest piece of advice that I will always hold onto. We grew into pals during the whole year of my engagement and I can not thank her enough for all her help and creating such beautiful pieces for my wedding day. She really is the most generous, amazing, helpful planner during this process. Like said below, she is EVERYTHING.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Ayse · Married on 01/20/2018

I LOVED planning my wedding! At the start of the process I knew I wanted to hire a “day of coordinator” to help execute the plans I worked so hard to put together. I instantly hit it off with Nicole, but boy, was I wrong about needing a “day of coordinator”. Nicole stepped in a few months out as our rockstar bulldog coordinator! She is so creative, has a wonderful eye, is organized and on top of every detail, and also got to know us as a couple in order to make things happen on our behalf. She communicated every detail with all of our vendors, friends and family, and made sure everything ran smoothly. We were able to relax and enjoy our wedding knowing Nicole has everything under control. She not only took care of us the entire night but our family and wedding party as well. She provided priceless insights and ideas during the planning process and some beautiful design elements for our wedding day. We could not have asked for a better person to run the show! Thank you Nicole !

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Rabbit Rabbit Crew 5
    Rabbit Rabbit Crew 6

tara · Married on 11/25/2017

OMG - i dont have enough characters on the wedding wire for my review --- SHE IS EVERYTHING - please look at my review on the knot or Facebook. !!!! short and sweet - BOOK HER.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Rabbit Rabbit Crew Pricing

Rabbit Rabbit Crew Price Rates

Rabbit Rabbit Crew FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Brookmill Farm
    Brookmill Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

This company is amazing. The owner doesn't miss a beat and is so sincerely interested and invested in her clients. Her offerings are unique and personalized. Her skill and management is exactly what people should be looking for. Can't say enough about them!

• 2300 Gaul Street Philadelphia, PA, 19125 See on map