8300 Station Village Lane, San Diego, CA 92108 Map · Phone number

About Pure Energy DJ Service

Pure Energy DJ Service handles all your musical needs. With over 15-years of experience in the music industry, Pure Energy has been recognized throughout California as a top DJ Service. Pure Energy delivers outstanding quality service and specializes in Weddings, Holiday Parties, Corporate Events, School Dances, Sweet 16’s, Family Reunions, and all other special occasions.

Pure Energy offers reasonable pricing. Our special package includes a complete sound system , lighting and MC Service. Pure Energy only uses high quality DJ equipment and all music is radio edited for friendly listening. Pure Energy’s extensive music library satisfies all musical lovers. The music format includes: Rock n’ Roll 50’s & 60’s, Disco, 80’s, Top-40 , R&B, Old School, House Music, Party Favorites, Jazz, Salsa, Merengue, Country, Easy Listening, Etc. We make it our top priority to tailor the music to meet your needs.

img3766
6655b863a713f2a7 1460064845785 86407

23 Reviews for Pure Energy DJ Service

Rayane · Married on 06/22/2019

You will regret it if you don't hire Pure Energy

DJ Ruben was amazing! He was at my brother in laws birthday bash and I grabbed his cards. Over 3 years later I contacted him and asked if he's available for my wedding. DJ Ruben took his time to explain the process since I attended weddings and never in them lol. He educated me on why I should hire DJ with experience and he help me came up with timeline for event. THAT IS A HUGE HELP. My ceremony started an hour late( he suggested to do 10 min delay since weddings don't start on time) and he got the crowd going, were able to do all of the events despite starting late. I really thought that were going to be on time lol. He worked with last min things too. Hire Pure Energy or your ceremony and reception won't be awesome! Thank you so much DJ Ruben.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Sharon · Married on 09/08/2018

Ruben was AWESOME to work with!

In the weeks preceding the wedding, he was very quick to respond to any questions or requests that we had. My dad interacted with him multiple times to try and find an old-school song for our first dance, and he said that Ruben was so nice and helpful. He was very good at reminding us of any information or documents that he needed from us. When we had our week-before-the-wedding call he made me feel so at ease. He really knows what he's doing and has great suggestions for anything you need.

On the day of the wedding we had absolutely zero issues with Ruben and his team, which is a WONDERFUL gift on your wedding day. Everything went so smoothly from the ceremony to transitioning to the reception. He worked so well with our wedding coordinator and helped to keep things on-time. Our guests were dancing all night long, and the next day we heard so many times that our wedding was the most fun they'd ever been to, and so much of that had to do with Ruben and the awesome music he played! Thank you so much Ruben for being a wonderful vendor to work with from start to finish!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Raphael M · Married on 08/08/2018

Really professional

DJ Ruben is a true expert at making a great party. We had him DJ our wedding and he really took our vision to heart. Before the wedding we had a long conversation about logistics and he helped us think through our party and ceremony and determine when music should be played. With DJ Ruben you get a great DJ who is also an MC and wedding coordinator balled into one. Our friends and family were super engaged the whole time and we are so grateful that we got to work with DJ Ruben.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Pure Energy DJ Service FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 899.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

• Valencia Photograph
    Valencia Photograph Wedding Photographers

The name Pure Energy is really just that! This high level of DJ services is exactly what you need to keep the party going! I've worked with them on various weddings as a photographer and I'm always amazed at how Ruben and the rest of his team do such a pro job at bringing great music with top quality MC experience to every event. If you're considering a DJ service make sure to contact Pure Energy. They will leave you impressed and by the end of the evening leave you wanting more... Much more.

• 8300 Station Village Lane San Diego, 92108 See on map