Pugh's Flowers

2435 Whitten Rd, Memphis, TN 38133 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Pugh's Flowers

• Hey there! I'm Laura, the wedding coordinator here at Pugh's Flowers. Family owned and operated, Pugh's has been in business for over 30 years and I've been here for 7 helping to expand our wedding division. I pride myself on my attention to detail, but also the ability to be flexible and work with all budgets, venues, design styles, etc. Allow us to handle all of your floral needs, be it a simple elopement bouquet or wedding party of 50. We offer bride and bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages for the family/attendants, altar arrangements including arches/arbors, aisle markers, floral chandeliers, reception centerpieces, cake flowers, buffet table arrangements, and so on. We have a growing selection of rental items, containers, lanterns, candles and can bring your design ideas to life. Give us a call or email today so we can get started on a quote for you!

Follow Pugh's Flowers on

Coral, peach and blue

13 Reviews for Pugh's Flowers

Lily · Married on 10/21/2018

Pugh's - Great Job!

My husband and I decided to work with Laura C. at Pugh's after our consultation, and we knew we made the right choice from that point. From the beginning, she was very attentive to our needs and she offered us some great advice when we asked for suggestions. The price for our arrangement was great and within our budget. On our wedding day, Laura arrived to the venue early and did her setup. The flowers exceeded our expectations and we were more than happy with the work that Laura did. I would definitely recommend Laura at Pugh's for her great work and price.

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

Great, easy to work with

The flowers were beautifully arranged. Stress free process to get a beautiful result

• Lisa

Lisa Ramirez · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience

They were super easy to work with, and they did not disappoint on my wedding day. The flowers were so beautiful and smelled wonderful too! They did everything exactly as I requested.

Award

Pugh's Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount