LYNN DOYLE FLOWERS & EVENTS

6225 Old Poplar Pike Between Ridgeway & Massey, Memphis, TN 38119 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About LYNN DOYLE FLOWERS & EVENTS

Lynn Doyle Flowers & Events is a wedding florist located in Memphis, Tennessee. Couples in the mid-South have been coming to this talented, professional florist for more than 80 years. They would love to create gorgeous, high-quality floral designs for your special day that are expertly crafted to fit your needs and desires.

Lynn Doyle Flowers & Events offers consultations so couples may discuss what floral designs they would like for their wedding. Their range of floral styles is wide, including anything from classic and romantic to tropical and eclectic. Designers will also assist with event design and go on venue visits. Lynn Doyle Flowers & Events offers samples and will also provide preservation services. Staff will deliver, set up, and clean up arrangements, which include the following:

• Aisle decor

LYNN DOYLE FLOWERS & EVENTS 6
LYNN DOYLE FLOWERS & EVENTS 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Dannenberg · Getting married on 08/10/2019

The magic behind the day

We hired Lynn Doyle Flowers & Events to help with wedding planning and to do our flowers for our wedding. My husband & I were so thankful to have them on our big day. Michael was extremely helpful and had our wedding planned down to an exact science. It was amazing to see all the little details he anticipated. For instance, he made sure we got a private meal to ourselves in the hustle & bustle of the big day, and he kept a disaster kit on hand, which had all kinds of useful things, like spare safety pins, which he used to fix my bustle when my husband accidentally stepped on my dress and tore the bustle during our first dance. In terms of planning and keeping the day smooth, Michael had everything covered. I'm sure he averted a million little disasters. AND of course our flowers were so lovely. I honestly did not care about choosing flowers for our wedding, but I wanted them to look nice. I let them go wild, and I'm glad I did. I later cried over how beautiful my bouquet was, and I had it preserved because I loved it so much. I got so many compliments on our flowers, as well as the event as a whole, and this was in no small part to Lynn Doyle Flowers & Events. They truly helped make our big day magical.

Sent on 05/14/2019
    LYNN DOYLE FLOWERS & EVENTS 16
    LYNN DOYLE FLOWERS & EVENTS 17
    LYNN DOYLE FLOWERS & EVENTS 18
    LYNN DOYLE FLOWERS & EVENTS 19

Shelby Stockstill · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding florisy

They made sure everything was spectacular!

Sent on 05/26/2019

LYNN DOYLE FLOWERS & EVENTS FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Travel Leaders
    Travel Leaders Travel Agents

Love working with Lynn Doyle Flowers! Michael and his team are truly the dream team when it comes to planning any type of event. Love recommending our engaged couples to them because I know they will be taken care of from start to finish! They are the best!

• Memphis Wedding Car
    Memphis Wedding Car Wedding Limos

Anyone can say they do flowers...but it takes a time tested professional like Michael to make sure everything is done right! I've worked with Lynn Doyle Flowers on several weddings and everything was always delivered as promised. Rick Gillespie

• Memphis Botanic Garden
    Memphis Botanic Garden Park & Outdoor Weddings

We cannot recommend Michael Doyle and the team at Lynn Doyle Flowers highly enough! They are always incredibly professional and we know our clients are in great hands when they book Lynn Doyle. Not only do they have great customer service, but on event day the final product is always truly spectacular. We love having Lynn Doyle Flowers out at the Garden!

• 6225 Old Poplar Pike Between Ridgeway & Massey, Between Ridgeway & Massey Memphis, Tennessee, 38119 See on map
    901-323-4521 (Phone number)
    800-843-6953 (Other Phone Number)
    901-323-3131 (Fax Number)