4726 Poplar Avenue Ste 3, Memphis, TN 38117 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About The Barefoot Bride

Every bride should be able to wear her dream dress without having to sacrifice style & elegance because of budget.

As Memphis and the mid south's only wedding gown broker, we work closely with designers, manufacturers and bridal salons country wide to bring brand new and sample designer wedding gowns to our Barefoot Brides.

Our Barefoot gowns are in pristine condition and are offered at up to 80% of retail in a wide variety of sizes from 0 - 30. With over 1500 gowns in stock, you're sure to find what you're looking for!

We also have a great selection of gowns that may be ordered and customizable!

Shopping with Barefoot will be footloose and fancy free! Bring your camera ~ Have some fun!! Be sure to check out our facebook page and website as our inventory changes DAILY!

www.barefoot-bride.com

www.facebook.com/thebarefootbriderocks

www.instagram/the_barefoot_bride

Call ~ text ~ or email for your personalized appointment today! We are only open by appointment, so be sure to leave a message and we'll call you back ASAP!

901-481-6906 ~ cheers@barefoot-bride.com

Note: We no longer carry consignment gowns, bridesmaid gowns, mother of the bride or formal gowns. We do not consign gowns of any type

Address

The Barefoot Bride 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Thompson · Getting married on 12/01/2019

Beautiful Bargains

Barefoot Brides was my first and only stop for buying my wedding dress. I love finding a bargain and you definitely can at barefoot brides. Your appointment will be totally exclusive to the bride- just one consultant and whoever you choose to bring. The shopping experience is fun, but also worthwhile in trying to find your dream dress!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    The Barefoot Bride 12
    The Barefoot Bride 13

The Barefoot Bride's reply:

Ashley ~
    OMG Thank you so much for your kind words AND your gorgeous photos! xoxo Congrats to you and the Mr. ~

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2019

Treasure Trove of the Most Beautiful Gowns!

This is the most amazing bridal shop. I was nervous at first because I worried about how I would find my dress in just an hour, but the shop is such a treasure trove for beautiful designer gowns at a discounted rate that it is hard not to spot something you love quickly. Even if you don’t find a dress right away or want to take more time to think about it, you can set multiple appointments. The team was a dream to work with. They were all so hospitable (offering beverages) and were the sweetest ladies. Unlike other bridal shops, I didn’t feel any pressure to say yes to a dress that I was unsure about. They make it very clear that there is no pressure to commit. I ended up finding the most amazing dress within my budget that was perfect for me. It is a designer dress that retailed for twice the cost that I paid before it was discontinued. I never dreamed I could own something as beautiful as that. The quality of the dress was superb as it lasted all night through crazy dancing and walking through rain puddles. Give this shop a chance and become a barefoot bride!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

The Barefoot Bride's reply:

Awww Sarah ~ Thank you SO much for your glowing review. You were a pleasure to work with and we're so excited to see your wedding photos. xoxo The Barefoot Bride Crew

Alexis · Married on 05/25/2019

It was amazing

The moment I walked through the door I was greeted my sweet smiles. Everyone in this shop was super friendly and you don’t have to worry if your being judged because they go by appointment only. So it's just you, your entourage and the consultant! They’re very personable with you and know their stuff! It only took me 5 dresses before I found the perfect one, but that was only because my consultant was awesome! I couldn’t recommend this shop enough and not to mention the prices are amazing!

Sent on 05/30/2019

The Barefoot Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Memphis Wedding Car
    Memphis Wedding Car Wedding Limos

Great to work with, very professional. Everything went right on time.

• Sarah Morris Photography
    Sarah Morris Photography Wedding Photographers

I love when my brides are Barefoot Brides! Their dresses always take my breath away! So beautiful! Great quality!

• Elizabeth Hoard Photography
    Elizabeth Hoard Photography Wedding Photographers

The Barefoot bride is an experience that every bride dress shopping should experience. Highly recommend!

• 4726 Poplar Avenue Ste 3 Memphis, TN, 38117 See on map
    Open by Appointment Please call, email or text for your appointment ~ 901-481-6906 ~ cheers@barefoot-bride.com