Drake Cleaners

Memphis, TN View map

Your day - your gown - the most important dress you will ever wear.

Drake Cleaners will clean, alter, press, spot, whatever is needed to have the gown in perfect shape for your special day.

We offer restoration of yellowed (mom's or grandmother's) gown, spot removal of stains - even those that may have been in the gown for years. We can alter or press your gown before the big day and will clean and preserve it along with happy memories after your event.

Feel comfortable in the fact that your gown never leaves the premisies and is personally handled start to finish by Sandy. No need to worry something will be missed or mishandled - we keep you updated of the progress of your gown.

Not only do we offer bridal gown service, but mother of the bride, bridesmaid, flower girl, groomsmen, christening gowns and any type of formal wear cleaning and alterations that are needed.

Remember - your day -your gown - let us make sure it is perfect!

• Woman-owned

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Veils
    Carly Married on 08/29/2017
    The first seamstress we went to for my wedding dress stressed me out! She told me it could not be altered >.< But I was referred to Sandy Drake and she calmed by fears and blew me away! I love her! She did an amazing job! My dress fit like a glove, with no loose strings, the hems were perfect, everything was perfect!
    Holly Married on 07/16/2016
    The ladies adjacent to Drakes at A Fitting Place did my alterations and Drakes repaired, cleaned, and preserved my dress afterwards. Thank you!!!!
    Alix Married on 10/09/2015
    Mrs. Sandy, the owner of Drake's "sister" company, A Better Fit Alterations, was a Godsend. I am a professional artist, and the amount of care, the eye for detail, and the patience I found at this small, family owned company exceeded any hope or expectation I could have had. My 'petite' sized dress was far too long for my short frame, and had a delicate lace-applique on a mesh overlay that other seamstresses said they were going to just "cut off". Mrs. Sandy and her staff were appalled at the very idea! They painstakingly loosened each attaching stitch (which also held various rhinestones, sequins, and beading), and shifted the applique up so that not an inch of the intricate design was, so bluntly, cut off. They shared my enthusiasm and passion for the dress, and Mrs. Sandy was so warm and patient–she truly made me feel more like family than a customer. I am so relieved to have entrusted my dress to A Better Fit and Drake's, and hope Mrs. Sandy and her staff are forever as blessed as they are, themselves, a blessing.

Deals

Drake Cleaners 1
Offer
Just bring in your gown to have cleaned and preserved with coupon and receive $25.00 off. Please print this page and bring with you on incoming gown order.

197 North Evergreen Street Memphis, TN, 38112
901-246-1886

Monday - Friday 6:30-6:00 Saturday 8:00-3:00
Location of (Drake Cleaners)

Other vendors in Memphis for your wedding