The Barefoot Bride Reviews

143 Reviews for The Barefoot Bride

• Jennifer

Jennifer Z. · Getting married on 05/05/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

I had the most amazing experience with The Barefoot Bride! They made the process so easy and helped me find my perfect dress in under an hour, with no pressure or anxiety!

Sent on 02/03/2020

The Barefoot Bride's reply:

Oh my goodness Jennifer. You were a dream to work with. We just love happy happy brides. You're a knockout in your gown. Please be sure to send us lots of pics from the Big Apple xoxo Joelle and team
  • Allison

Allison F. · Getting married on 10/17/2021

Amazing Experience

Barefoot Bride made wedding dress shopping such a fun and positive experience. I had previously tried on dresses elsewhere and left feeling horrible about myself, but Cristin Cook made me feel beautiful inside and out throughout the entire day!! I cannot wait to wear my gorgeous dress in October of 2021. 1,000% would recommend to every bride!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/25/2020
  • O

Olivia M. · Married on 04/17/2021

Wonderful experience!

I loved every minute of my experience with Barefoot Bride. They are so great and accommodating. They were great at understanding what I wanted. I recommend to all my engaged friends to go there!

Sent on 04/18/2021
  • Reena

Reena · Married on 02/06/2021

Wonderful experience

I ended up not getting my dress from the Barefoot Bride but it was a great experience. You are her only customer and she gives her full attention to you. I’m definitely recommending it to all of my engaged friends.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren R. · Married on 11/13/2020

Absolutely wonderful!

Service was great! We were the only ones there, so your service is very personal, and you don’t feel like they are herding you through. I really felt like they listened to what I wanted and picked things I liked. It was something different than I had in my head, but it was perfect!

Sent on 12/12/2020
  • Monique

Monique · Married on 11/08/2020

LOVE this boutique!!!

Loved EVERYTHING about the boutique and it’s team! So attentive, caring and knowledgeable! I had the best experience ever!

Sent on 07/14/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley T. · Married on 12/01/2019

Beautiful Bargains

Barefoot Brides was my first and only stop for buying my wedding dress. I love finding a bargain and you definitely can at barefoot brides. Your appointment will be totally exclusive to the bride- just one consultant and whoever you choose to bring. The shopping experience is fun, but also worthwhile in trying to find your dream dress!

Ashley ~
    OMG Thank you so much for your kind words AND your gorgeous photos! xoxo Congrats to you and the Mr. ~

Sidney · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing shop!!

I found my dream dress at The Barefoot Bride! I looked online ahead of time before my appointment and saw the most perfect dress! I showed them the dress I wanted to try on and it was the one! The service was amazing, everyone was so friendly! I highly recommend everyone going to The Barefoot Bride! It also helps the wedding dresses being super affordable!!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2019

Treasure Trove of the Most Beautiful Gowns!

This is the most amazing bridal shop. I was nervous at first because I worried about how I would find my dress in just an hour, but the shop is such a treasure trove for beautiful designer gowns at a discounted rate that it is hard not to spot something you love quickly. Even if you don’t find a dress right away or want to take more time to think about it, you can set multiple appointments. The team was a dream to work with. They were all so hospitable (offering beverages) and were the sweetest ladies. Unlike other bridal shops, I didn’t feel any pressure to say yes to a dress that I was unsure about. They make it very clear that there is no pressure to commit. I ended up finding the most amazing dress within my budget that was perfect for me. It is a designer dress that retailed for twice the cost that I paid before it was discontinued. I never dreamed I could own something as beautiful as that. The quality of the dress was superb as it lasted all night through crazy dancing and walking through rain puddles. Give this shop a chance and become a barefoot bride!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

The Barefoot Bride's reply:

Awww Sarah ~ Thank you SO much for your glowing review. You were a pleasure to work with and we're so excited to see your wedding photos. xoxo The Barefoot Bride Crew

Alexis · Married on 05/25/2019

It was amazing

The moment I walked through the door I was greeted my sweet smiles. Everyone in this shop was super friendly and you don’t have to worry if your being judged because they go by appointment only. So it's just you, your entourage and the consultant! They’re very personable with you and know their stuff! It only took me 5 dresses before I found the perfect one, but that was only because my consultant was awesome! I couldn’t recommend this shop enough and not to mention the prices are amazing!

Madie W. · Married on 05/18/2019

They are so personal and amazing!

I only went to two places to look for wedding dresses. The first place didn’t even ask us our budget so I found a dress I loved but it was over budget. So I decided to go to Barefoot bride and the first thing they asked was what was our budget. They found me a dress that I absolutely loved and made me forget about the other dress. They make you feel so special by being the only one in the store when you shop. They offer you champagne and really help you find what you want. I found the dress of my dreams and it was under our budget!! They were amazing.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Morgan W. · Married on 04/30/2019

One of a kind experience

It was my first time trying on dresses & I found my dress that day! The shop is absolutely beautiful & they make you feel like family. They listen to what you are wanting & make you feel beautiful. 100% recommend for all your bridal needs :)

• Wendy

Wendy P. · Married on 03/09/2019

Barefoot Bride is amazing!

I liked that my "party" was the only one in the store. They listened to what I wanted and made a few suggestions... overall a great experience.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Rachel · Married on 12/15/2018

I went to several different bridal shops, and the Barefoot Bride was my absolute favorite! Amy helped me both times I came to visit, and she was the nicest, happiest, most helpful person I worked with while looking for my dress. I never felt rushed in the shop, and I didn’t feel like just another customer. The whole shop is yours for the hour you spend with them. They have a ton of dresses, and I was able to find and try on more than enough in my price range. Amy talked through what I liked in a dress and then helped me find some like I was looking for. The Barefoot Bride was extremely nice and helpful with scheduling a second appointment on short notice. I bought my dress and a veil that perfectly matches it, and I would definitely recommend all brides visiting the shop to see what they have to offer you!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Jasmyne · Married on 08/18/2018

This was a fantastic experience! I was able to find a beautiful dress that was within my budget in no time! I would definitely recommend to future brides.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jordan · Married on 07/14/2018

Barefoot bride was such a great experience!! I loved every second, and I felt so cared about while I was there!! I definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Jill · Married on 06/22/2018

I visited the store a few weeks ago, and had a wonderful experience. You have the whole store to yourself, and I found more than one gorgeous gown within the hour. I didn't feel the slightest bit of pressure to buy anything even though I'd planned to choose between two favorites I tried. They offer champagne during your appointment, and they were nice enough to send us home with some as we'd brought our own. My plans for venue/date quickly and unexpectedly changed after my appointment here, so I now need to revisit dress shopping. I will most definitely be going back here.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Suzanne · Married on 06/02/2018

From a mom of the bride, thank you to our "Gown Whisperer", Amy, at The Barefoot Bride! From the moment we entered the door until the time my daughter found "the dress", she was so very kind. We had a budget and they did not try to show us anything over that. It was such a wonderful experience and I highly recommend that brides start their search here. Thanks again, Barefoot Bride! So worth the trip to Memphis!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Kayla · Married on 05/04/2018

Words cannot describe how i feel about this bridal shop. I was recently affected by the closing of the Alfred Angelo store in California. I had found my dream dress fell in love and ordered it and placed my deposit. Come to find out just 4 weeks later they were closing all stores and orders would not be made and delivered. I was in tears this weekend with the thought of having to find a dress again knowing it wouldn't be like the first one. After some searching I found the website for the barefoot bride advertising my dream dress in my size! I emailed the store and received a call back within 20 minutes. They were so sympathetic to the whole situation and so willing to help anyway they could... Well they had my dress and could ship it to Me! She text me pictures of the dress sp i could see it a verify thag it was in fact my dress.I was over the moon and broke down in tears realizing I was going to get my dream dress! So I may have started out as an Alfred Angelo Bride but I am forever going to associate myself as a barefoot bride!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

I was extremely pleased with my experience at barefoot bride. They have an amazing selection and the prices were so great I ended up leaving with two wedding dresses! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/08/2018

The Barefoot Bride's reply:

OMG OMG YAY! Please send us some pics to our email address or post to our fb page! We love wedding pics!

Emily · Married on 03/09/2018

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER! Would highly recommend

Sent on 03/22/2018

Melinda · Married on 02/24/2018

Barefoot Bride is a wonderful boutique with a huge selection of dresses to choose from. I loved that they had dresses of all sizes and styles! I found my dream dress here! Amy helped me piece together my entire look for the day, and they were even able to order a balero to complete my dream ensemble. I felt like an absolute princess on my wedding day! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 03/09/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

I absolutely loved The Barefoot Bride! Nikki helped me stay within my budget and find the perfect dress. She listened to me and figured out my style. She made me feel comfortable and acted more like a friend than a sales person. I got a fantastic deal on a designer dress and I can't wait to wear it on my big day!

Sent on 11/28/2016

June · Married on 09/30/2017

I had an amazing experience at The Barefoot Bride! Nikki was so friendly and made finding my dress an easy, relaxed, but exciting process. It is important to make an appointment before you go because you get a real personal experience (just you, your entourage, and your wedding dress specialist). I highly recommend The Barefoot Bride if you want an amazing experience with dresses at great prices!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2017

Had a wonderful experience purchasing my gown, belt, and veil here. All the dresses are so beautiful and having the personal attention of just one appointment at a time is so nice. I was going back and forth about a dress and wanted to sleep on my decision and as soon as I called the next day to let them know the one I wanted it, they pulled it and had it ready and waiting for me. Just know in advance you aren't allowed to touch the dresses when viewing them. They do this so they stay pristine for each bride, but it is so hard not to want to touch them I had to hold my hands back! Lol. My dress held up beautifully the day of the wedding and I put it through some torture walking through tall grass, leaves and dirt. The lace did not snag or tear and the dress did not stain. I saved over $400 off the retail price of my dress. Thank you barefoot bride for making me look perfect on my big day!

Sent on 09/06/2017