Flowers Forever

Arlington, TN View map Visit website

Flowers Forever Inc. is a wedding florist operating out of Arlington, Tennessee that services clients nationwide. The company specializes in preserving your floral arrangements so that you can hold them as a keepsake for years to come. The team at Flowers Forever Inc is professional and provides exceptional customer service, always going above and beyond for its clients.

Flowers Forever, Inc. is dedicated to keeping your flowers fresh and vibrant forever. The company uses a freeze-drying process, one of the safest methods to preserve your floral arrangements. This involves extracting moisture from the flowers, leaving their original color intact without shriveling up. Flowers are placed in shadowboxes, various shaped frames, and keepsake boxes. The company preserves an abundance of arrangements including:

• Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers

• Woman-owned

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Floral Preservation

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Bouquets

2.5 out of 5 rating

Nicolette Married on 04/05/2013
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had always wanted to keep my wedding bouquet for years to come. Peggy Lowe made it possible and I am so very pleased with everything. She is friendly and very quick to respond to questions and concerns. It was a pleasure to do business with her. Not only did she preserve my bouquet she took the time to add some of my personal flare to it. When I picked up my bouquet it brought a tear to my eye because it was more beautiful than I imagined!
    Kristin Married on 06/02/2017
    1.8 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      1.5 out of 5 rating
      0.5 out of 5 rating
    Beware! No consultation of what you want. My wedding tiara was ruined, wrapped around the bouquet, not set on display. You can’t even see it or appreciate it, shoved up under the flowers on top of a wide band of bling that was ALREADY wrapped around my bouquet. Looking at the box straight on, you can hardly see it. If it had been sat on the EMPTY floor of the box, it would have loooked amazing! Instead it’s just... empty on the floor of the box. When I asked about a way to maybe fix it or change it, Peggy’s response was basically “too bad.” In addition, the process of completing this project was unsatisfactory. The dried bouquet was never shown to me, and it was never previewed with various background colors or boxes. You know, like Peggy sending photos showing you options or here’s an idea... Skype or FaceTime! You have to GUESS what it might look like based on other poorly lit pictures from final boxes of other people’s boxes. I had no idea the box, et would cost $600 on top of the price I paid to dry the flowers. But at that point, you’re that far in. What can you do but pay the price or your dried flowers won’t be sealed and will be ruined.

Flowers Forever's reply:

Flowers Forever will definitely follow a specific layout if requested. Kristen never requested a specific layout, therefore, we had no way of knowing what she was thinking. There is no way to attach a tiara on the “floor” of a shadowbox. When she asked me if she could open her box and “redo” it, I told her we do not recommend that but that it is her decision as it is her shadowbox. The tiara is not ruined....it was delicately placed atop the stems so that it can be seen when the shadowbox is hung. Kristen selected her shadowbox and her matte color....this was her decision. Flowers Forever is happy to assist customers in the selection when our assistance is requested as well as following any layout design a customer requests.
  • Cheyenne
    Cheyenne Married on 10/10/2020
    1.2 out of 5 rating

Disappointed

I just got my flowers back and I cried. Not tears of joy. They looked wilted and overly dry. They look nothing close to my beautiful bouquet I had on my wedding day. This company was also misleading on the price. Do not be fooled--this costs between $700 and $800. We were not told the price upfront. I feel swindled and very disappointed with this whole experience.

Flowers Forever's reply:

The flowers are freeze dried in the condition in which we receive them. The preservation process is a no fail system, although it will not bring flowers that are wilted or dying back to life.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Live Free Photography Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning flowers! We are head over heels for Floral Expressions! Beautiful work and wonderful vibes. Certainly recommend to any bride seeking the best for her special day!

Arlington Arlington, TN, 38002
Location of (Flowers Forever)

Other vendors in Memphis for your wedding