Pugh's Flowers Reviews

Pugh's Flowers 7
  • Courtney

Courtney Whittemore · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Laura is the best!

Laura took my vision of my flowers and turned it into reality! I picked up my bridal bouquet for pictures last week and cried because it was so beautiful! She’s very helpful and professional. Best choice we’ve made!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Pugh's Flowers's reply:

Aww, thanks Courtney! We are so excited to see your bridal portraits and can't wait til wedding day gets here!

Jordan Smith · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding ceremony

I knew nothing about flowers and Laura helped so much! She helped me with my vision and color scheme! The groomsmen also had some duck and turkey feathers in the boutonnières & my groom loved it!! So nice and accommodating! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Pugh's Flowers's reply:

Thanks, Jordan! We love adding personalized touches so that each wedding is unique. So glad you were happy!
  • Katie

Katie Rose Carnes · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing flowers!

The flowers for our wedding day were better than I could have ever imagined! They were the perfect touch to our special day!

Pugh's Flowers 8

Pugh's Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much, Katie! We always love setting up at Harbor Town across from the Mississippi RIver, what a beautiful view!

Makala Miller · Married on 06/22/2019

Laura at Pughs Whitten rd

Laura was amazing thru the process of selecting the flowers. She was prompt and compassionate for our needs. I so appreciated everything.

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2019

Request Laura Carter

We LOVED working with Laura. She made everything so easy and we were so impressed by our floral arrangements on our wedding day. I couldnt have been happier. Thanks Laura!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Laquita · Married on 05/24/2019

Excellent Experience

Pugh’s Flowers delivered a very professional and accommodating experience for me. I had a certain floral look I was going for and I was working on a limited budget. Laura made sure I had the essentials while still being in my price range. Flowers were delivered on time and they looked wonderful. I would highly recommend. (I ordered all of my floral arrangements from Pugh’s.)

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Pugh's Flowers 9
    Pugh's Flowers 10
    Pugh's Flowers 11

Chloe Stonecipher · Married on 03/08/2019

Wedding Flowers

Pugh’s made my wedding flower dreams come true! They made it so easy and enjoyable!!!! From our first meeting to the day of everything was well taken care of!

Pugh's Flowers 12
    Pugh's Flowers 13
    Pugh's Flowers 14

Pugh's Flowers's reply:

Thank you for sharing your pictures, Chloe, you were such a sweetheart through the whole process! Your unique arch has gotten so many compliments!
  • Stewart

Stewart Clark · Married on 01/05/2019

Making Dreams Reality

With only one face to face consultation, Laura brought our dreams to life. We could not have asked for more beautiful displays and bouquets.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Pugh's Flowers 15
    Pugh's Flowers 16

Pugh's Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, we enjoy bringing every vision to life, be it large or small!

Shelby · Married on 12/29/2018

The most beautiful flowers!

Laura Carter with Pugh's Florist in Bartlett made my wedding day a dream! She created the most wonderful bouquets and boutonnieres for me, my husband, and our wedding party! I wanted simple (but pretty) floral arrangements and she made them even better than I imagined! Honestly, they were pretty perfect. Not to mention, I changed my mind a few times and she was so kind and understanding. She went out of her way to make sure I got exactly what I wanted! Highly recommend! :)

Sent on 01/09/2019

Lily · Married on 10/21/2018

Pugh's - Great Job!

My husband and I decided to work with Laura C. at Pugh's after our consultation, and we knew we made the right choice from that point. From the beginning, she was very attentive to our needs and she offered us some great advice when we asked for suggestions. The price for our arrangement was great and within our budget. On our wedding day, Laura arrived to the venue early and did her setup. The flowers exceeded our expectations and we were more than happy with the work that Laura did. I would definitely recommend Laura at Pugh's for her great work and price.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Anne · Married on 10/20/2018

Pugh’s Makes It Happen!

We had basic ideas of color and look which Laura took to just the right level of affordability and beauty. Whatever we wanted, they could do for us. Marvelous.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Pugh's Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Anne, for the feedback. I know it is stressful planning from a distance, I'm so glad you were pleased with everything!

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

Great, easy to work with

The flowers were beautifully arranged. Stress free process to get a beautiful result

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa Ramirez · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience

They were super easy to work with, and they did not disappoint on my wedding day. The flowers were so beautiful and smelled wonderful too! They did everything exactly as I requested.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2018

Goregous Wedding Flowers

We worked with Laura Carter for our wedding flowers. She was very knowledgeable and worked great with our budget. We didn't have much in our budget for flowers. So, we gave Laura our budget and she stuck to it. She was able to deliver the hoop to the chapel and reception venue. Then we reused our ceremony pew decorations for centerpieces at the reception. Every idea I gave her came to life on the wedding day. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous for our October wedding.

Photo Cred: Rob+Deanna Photography https://www.robanddeanna.com/

Pugh's Flowers 20
    Pugh's Flowers 21

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

The Neuenschwander’s

Laura helped me with our flowers and she was amazing! She had great ideas & really put together what I wanted!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Matt · Married on 10/14/2017

My fiance and I did not have much flexibility with our budget as we were paying for our own wedding. We had heard incredible recommendations in favor of Laura Carter and Pugh's. We met Laura, discussed what we needed, our style, and about our price points--Laura came back with an INCREDIBLE proposal. Everything was on point, we didn't even need to speak with anyone else. When it came to the wedding day, Laura and her team dropped off the flowers. They were absolutely breathtaking. We were couldn't have been happier with our experience with Pugh's.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Victoria · Married on 09/09/2017

We loved working with Laura. She was so accommodating, creative, and helped created the bouquets exactly as I had imagined. We highly recommend anyone getting married to check out Pugh's, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Dawn · Married on 05/27/2017

We had a wonderful experience. Met with Laura, the wedding coordinator, and our daughter (the bride) described what she wanted and Laura made it happen. Flowers were gorgeous and beautifully done. Day of wedding was stress free and flower delivery and set up were a breeze. Out of daughters to marry off, but if we were doing it again, would definitely use Pugh's!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Casey · Married on 12/17/2016

We worked with Laura. I loved working with her because she was able to use my vision and make it a reality!

Sent on 02/06/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/05/2014

Laura was awesome to work with and the flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined! I thought they were prettier than anything on Pinterest:)

Sent on 09/16/2014

Victoria · Married on 01/11/2014

I ordered flowers for 1/11/14 on Monday, 1/6/14. They were able to get the flowers I wanted, the arrangements made and delivered as promised even on such short notice. The flower arrangements were perfect and the bouquets were gorgeous.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing flowers!

I am so happy that we went with Pugh's for our flowers! They were so beautiful, and the Pugh's folks were consummate professionals. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Pugh's Flowers 22
    Pugh's Flowers 23

Billy · Married on 06/23/2017

Pughs worked very well with us and our vendor. All I needed was to pick the flowers and everything was taken care of after that!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Mary · Married on 06/06/2015

I ordered my wedding flowers through Laura at Pugh's. She was very courteous and professional during our consultation and really took into account all that I needed since I wanted several flowers that had special meaning to me and my fiancee. I asked to pick up the flowers because I did not want to pay for the delivery fee (my wedding budget was very tiny and I did most of the flowers myself). They were ready when I asked and when I picked them up, I almost cried. The bouquet was beautiful and absolutely perfect! It looked just like me in flower form! I was so pleased with it and the boutineers for my groom, the officiant, and his father. The corsages for my mother, his mother, and the grandmothers were also beautiful and well made. Laura did a beautiful job and made our wedding flowers really special.

Sent on 06/21/2015
  • Omi

Omi Taylor · Married on 04/27/2019

Loved my flowers

Laura at Pugh’s was great to work with. I was impressed with their work and the value for all that I got. Everything looked amazing for my Spring wedding!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Pugh's Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Omi! We enjoyed being a part of your festive event and your venue (the Metal Museum) is now one of our favorites!