5040 Sanderlin Ave, Suite 109, Memphis, TN 38117 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Garden District

Garden District is a full service florist located in the heart of East Memphis. We bring fresh flowers in daily from growers all over the world and we have developed relationships with many small domestic farms from whom we receive weekly shipments. We provide all aspects of event design from flowers to linens to lighting.

whit3
venetian2 2
whit3

6 Reviews for Garden District

Gina · Married on 11/11/2017

The Garden District is amazing! Our daughter's reception was held at the Dixon Gallery and Gardens on November 11, 2017. Everything was so creative and beautiful. It was just perfect.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Greg and the Garden District team are amazingly talented and they made my wedding day absolutely perfect! In our handful of planning meetings, I gave Greg a link to my Pinterest wedding theme/style page, shared some photos, discussed some ideas, and then just let him do his thing. Having seen their design and floral work for other events, I knew it would be stunning, and I was not disappointed when I walked onto property on my wedding day and saw the final result. My bridal bouquet was stunning and the bouquets for my bridesmaids so perfectly picked up the two-tone coloring in their dresses. The floral arch for the ceremony and the impressive hanging centerpiece at our reception were the talk of all of our guests, as was the magical, sparkling lighting in our reception tent. Everything was spot-on, absolutely beautiful, and better than I could have ever imagined (I knew it would be amazing, but seriously, I'm still in awe of how beautiful it was). I am so happy with how everything turned out and I highly recommend Garden District!

Sent on 05/25/2016

They are absolutely incredible! I couldn't have even imagined flowers as beautiful as the arrangements they did on my wedding day. They were very easy to work with and made it such a fun experience. I would highly highly recommend them to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Garden District FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 20,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings

• Christen Jones Photography
    Christen Jones Photography Wedding Photographers

Unbelievable florals! That is what you will get 100% of the time with Garden District. They knock my socks off!

• 5040 Sanderlin Ave, Suite 109 Memphis, 38117 See on map