8464 Poplar Pike, Memphis, TN 38138 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Christen Jones Photography

I've found my passion-- working with couples! The people expressing love, gazing into each other's eyes, the LOVE BIRDS, if you will … they got me. They lit me up! I am honored every time I receive the opportunity to record these precious moments. I am truly blessed to be able to say that I am doing what I LOVE and LOVING what I do!

Follow Christen Jones Photography on

Christen Jones Photography 6
Christen Jones Photography 7

Summer Alexander · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing amazing amazing!

Not enough words to express how amazing CJP is. She not only captured my wedding day perfectly, she also got the pictures back to me in very quickly compared to others. So glad I chose her to be my wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Christen Jones Photography 8
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Photographer - Christen Jones

Christen and Lindsey did an amazing job on our wedding day! They were at my house while all the girls were getting ready and I didn't even notice them getting detail shots, but all the detail pictures came out great. We had a short window of time before the ceremony to get first look at wedding party/family pictures and they made it happen! Our pictures came out great - they will be hanging in our house for years and years to come. Thanks Christen and Lindsey!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Christen Jones Photography 13
    Christen Jones Photography 14

Alex Seaton · Married on 04/13/2019

Above and Beyond

We chose Christen as our photographer because things just felt "right" when we sat down to meet with her for the first time almost a year before our wedding day. She was professional and calming and has years of experience. Week of the wedding, the weather forecast was looking pretty grim, but Christen was so great about calming me down and reassuring me that things would work out, talking to me on the phone and sending me photos from other weddings she's done during foul weather. She and her second shooters were professional and friendly the day of the wedding and helped keep things in line during the thunderstorm that lasted throughout the ceremony and reception. Then the morning we were leaving for our honeymoon, Christen sends me a text offering to get us back out to our venue in our wedding clothes to take more pictures on a sunnier day when we got back. She just really went above and beyond to make sure we were in love with our wedding pictures. She was also super timely in getting the pictures back to us in less than 2 months! I am so so happy with all of our pictures. The only reason I haven't printed any yet is because I have hundreds of favorites! I would hire Christen again in a heartbeat to be our wedding photographer.

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Christen Jones Photography 15
    Christen Jones Photography 16

Christen Jones Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

Real Weddings

• Spring Creek Ranch
    Spring Creek Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

It is always a joy to have Christen out here because we know that we have a professional that is going to make our brides feel special and they are going to walk away with magazine worthy photographs!

• Ashlye McCormick
    Ashlye McCormick Wedding Florists

I can never wait to see the images from Christen!!! She is so much fun to work with and does the most amazing job of capturing the Day!!!

• Message in a Bottle Productions
    Message in a Bottle Productions Wedding Videographers

This box is too small to write how awesome Christen Jones Photography is! Christen has a unique style, kind spirit, and wedding know how to make your wedding photos timeless. Just take a look at a few of her photos to realize for yourself what an amazing photographer she is. We have shot video at many weddings right beside her and watched her not only capture all the special moments, but make them better. She is a great choice if you are looking for a wedding photographer!

• 8464 Poplar Pike Memphis, TN, 38138 See on map