Memphis, TN 38117 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,695
Availability Check your date

About Snap Happy Photography

Snap Happy Photography is a wedding and portrait studio serving the greater Memphis area. Check out our amazing website for a full calendar and pricing!!! We usually book up a year in advance, so contact us via email ASAP so we can at least pencil you in on our calendar :)

Follow Snap Happy Photography on

aa3aca14f5f247c8 1466462824458 wedding wire01
wedding wire02

12 Reviews for Snap Happy Photography

Kellie · Married on 06/07/2019

SNAP HAPPY IS THE BEST! The photos speak for themselves but there are so many great things about having them as your wedding photographer I hardly know where to start! Besides the obvious you will end up with gorgeous pictures, Jenn and Ben are the easiest, most laid back, fun people to work with. They do a great job at keeping things relaxed and fun but still get amazing photos. I couldn't agree with the other 5 star reviews more! My fiancé isn't exactly known for his enthusiasm for pictures but after our engagement session he was like " I really like them , that was fun"! That was a huge plus for me since it stresses me out if he's stressed out. Again they keep things fun and relaxed. Also as an out of state bride, Jenn has been soooooo helpful in helping me navigate other vendors and coming up with a timeline and schedule for the big day!. For our engagement photos they came out to my fiancé's parents property which is where we meet and fell in love. I can't even begin to tell everyone how special it was to get pictures at this place for us and include it in our love story! The pictures turned out amazing even though they had no idea what the light or landscape would be like.They were much more than pretty posed pictures. They are able to capture the happiness, love and emotions that leave you with that warm in love feeling. They are so talented to be able to show up to a place they never have seen and do that. Snap Happy, in my opinion, is simply the bestttt photographers. They are the whole package. Easily the best decision we made as far was wedding planning goes.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2018

Loooooooove

Goodness gracious, Jen and Ben are incredible. Our first meeting with them was so chill--they had just the vibe we were looking for. I had seen some of their work online and I really liked their style. AMAZING customer service, Jen was so responsive any time I had any questions. I just admitted to her in the beginning I had NO idea what I was doing and that she needed to be the leader of the ship, so she did! She set the timeline and kept me informed of what decisions I needed to be making (thankfully she knew because I had no idea what I was doing!) She also recommended some AMAZING people (hair/makeup/etc) that I should look into which was so helpful as we just moved to the city. But..back to Jen and Ben--these two people are so passionate about what they do, and they're darn good at what they do!!! They will have you laughing and put you at ease even if things get a little hectic on the wedding day. They know exactly where they need to be to capture all the moments you'll want captured. Hands down, LOVE these two.. DEFINITELY recommend...

Sent on 01/12/2019

Tracy · Married on 02/18/2018

I can't put into words how amazing my photos have come out. Jenn and Ben are awesome. They don't treat you like just another bride (client) but as a friend. Jenn always had the answer to my questions even when it wasn't always about photography.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Snap Happy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date

• Rockin' Robin DJs
    Rockin' Robin DJs Wedding DJs

The Bird Crew Loves us some Snap Happy Photography! Happy is in their name for a reason! They are tops in their field and working along side with them is a real pleasure. It's very important to have good vendors that are on the same page for the client.

• Message in a Bottle Productions
    Message in a Bottle Productions Wedding Videographers

The best way I can describe Snap Happy is to call them artists with light. This husband and wife teams works tirelessly on your wedding day with a FANTASTIC attitude to make your day stress free and your photos amazing! I highly recommend Snap Happy!