Premier Flowers

Memphis, TN View map Visit website
$3,500 Typical Price

$3,500 Typical Price

Premier Flowers is a boutique floral shop in Memphis, Tennessee, that provides custom arrangements for weddings. This team of floral designers specializes in modern, contemporary styles, and work to add an eclectic touch to any couple’s big day. Using freshly-cut blooms, they personalize each arrangement to complete each client’s unique venue design.

The team at Premier Flowers works with a large variety of seasonal blooms to create the ideal custom curations that their clients desire. They provide one-on-one consultations with couples, to create a package based on their budget, event size, and theme. Some of the arrangements that they design include bouquets, corsages, centerpieces, and aisle runners. In addition to their vibrantly colored florals, Premier Flowers can also provide balloon bouquets, flower baskets, and succulent arrangements.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$165

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$30

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

Latrice S. Married on 07/16/2021

Excellent Service and Creativity

I recently used Premier Flowers for my wedding. I went to Colby and her team with three different pins that I wanted to be included in my bouquet. These three pins were from my deceased great-grandmother, maternal grandmother and my now-husband’s mother. I wanted to remember them and have their presence there for our special day. The bouquet that was made exceeded my expectations. It was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! I also had boutonnière’s done. For both the bouquet and the boutonnières, we wanted roses . My husband’s mother loved roses and always kept rose bushes. My day was made even more special because of Premier Flowers!
  • Nikki
    Nikki R. Married on 04/07/2018

Dream Weaver

I don't think I have met many people who work as hard as Colby and her staff to make dreams a reality. I showed Colby a few pins I liked from Pinterest and she worked with my budget to make what I wanted possible when others in town said I would have to settle for less. When we had to add an extra large piece to decorate our alter the night before because of a location change due to weather, she came through with the most beautiful arrangement that made up for not having the outdoor garden wedding I had spent so many months planning for (don't let the pictures fool you, it was FREEZING!). Everything from my bouquet to the table arrangements at the reception were more spectacular than I could ever have imagined.
    Joy C. Married on 04/15/2017

Talented Professional Kind

Colby did an amazing job for our wedding. I went to her with an inspiration pic of a bouquet (which was also her work) and she created a whole wedding out of it! Once I made it to the venue everything was complete and looked beautiful!

Deals

Premier Flowers 1
Exclusive

10 N 2nd Street #105 Memphis, TN, 38103
901-295-4493

Monday - Friday 9:30am - 4:30pm Saturday- 9:30am - 1:00pm Sunday - closed
Location of (Premier Flowers)

Other vendors in Memphis for your wedding