1985 Kroger Suite 14 C, West Memphis, AR 72301 Map · Phone number

About Royal Design

Royal Design is owned and operated by Dorcas Brazile. Dorcas has always felt passionate about decorating as well as providing service to her community. Royal Design will create a wedding for the Bride and Groom that will enhance and compliment your theme, style, or budget. Whether you want something large or small, we will design what is desired.

RDlogowo shadow
Royal Design
2 Cylinder Vase with Red Water & Brown Ribbon, Gold Glitter Candles on Galaxy Leaves, Large Rose in...
Red Roses & Rose Petals
RDlogowo shadow

9 Reviews for Royal Design

• E&D

Erren · Married on 07/11/2015

I am so happy to have a florist/designer for our July wedding!

Upon meeting her, she was so warm and welcoming! She sat down with us, walked us through everything that we would need (altar design, unity candle podium and decoration, personal flowers), and gave us an affordable price!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Marya · Married on 05/22/2010

Royal Design provided excellent service for me on my wedding day! I would highly recommend Dorcas Brazile to future brides. Thanks again Dorcas for everything! My wedding guests Loved the decorations!

Sent on 05/30/2010

Carla · Married on 11/22/2009

the Quality of service by Dorcas was great ! it looked like a million dollar wedding i have had so many compliments about the decor and flowers! Dorcas was on top of everything i got plenty of phone calls and emails even when i was not that responsive she was always in touch. Very professional i didnt really get a chance to see her during the wedding but when i did she was on her job , she was worth every penny , my wedding kinda got stressful at the end with the location changing she went above and beyond the call of duty as far as helping find a location at the last minute and emergancy change of plans she never complained she just worked and the wedding turned out beautiful i couldnt have asked for a better person to have on my team.

Sent on 12/09/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Royal Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Pizazz Coordinating & Photography
    Pizazz Coordinating & Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Royal Design at a wedding and she was very professional and her work was beautiful. I look forward to suggesting her services to my brides and working with her again.

• 1985 Kroger Suite 14 C West Memphis, 72301 See on map
    8707352000 (Phone number)
    9013314090 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday 9:30am to 5:3