Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio

4699-1 Nesconset Highway , Port Jefferson Sta. 11776, Montauk, NY 11776 Map · Phone number

About Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio

Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio is a New York-based beauty company that specializes in wedding day hairstyles for brides. Nicole offers brides a stress-free experience by helping them pick the perfect hairstyle for their wedding day, achieving any look they desire. She is happy to travel to brides located anywhere between Manhattan, New York and Montauk, New York.

Experience
For more than 19 years, Nicole Digilio has been creating beautiful hairstyles for brides. She has previously been recognized as Best of Long Island Weddings for Bridal Hair Care from 2013 - 2019. In addition to providing bridal beauty services, Nicole owns her own hair salon.

Nicole and her team are delighted to offer on-site beauty services. Using the finest products, the team will create a flawless look for your wedding day. Professional Artistry by Nicole Digilio can also help you find a headpiece to add to your hairstyle. Group services are available for your bridal party, Complete your look with false lashes and airbrush makeup.

Follow Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio on

Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio 5
Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio 6
Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio 7

Heidy Turcios · Married on 08/17/2019

Incredible and pleasant experience.

Had a wedding and the five girls in the bridal party were so satisfied plus Nicole made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. She remade the hair trial twice until we found something perfect for me, she is a really talented stylist. On the big day she was at the wedding venue so on time with the others extra hair and makeup stylists.. Her and her staff are so kind and sweet. Will recommend this place to anyone. I’ll come back for any future event.

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio 8
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/12/2019

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Nicole is amazing she did a beautiful job on mine and my 5 year old daughters hair for my wedding. She was very accommodating to my needs even though I had small group. She traveled to me on the day of my wedding and everything went so smoothly. I would definitely recommend Nicole and would use her myself again if I ever need my hair done again.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Jennifer Oconnell · Married on 06/08/2019

Nicole is amazing!

The absolute best! Nicole and her team did hair services for me and 11 of my bridesmaids (!) for my 11:30am wedding. They got us ready ahead of schedule, and everyone looked stunning! My bridesmaids valued that they felt listened to, and were able to collaborate with their stylist to get the look they wanted. Nicole did an amazing job making sure my wedding day curls were flawless and kept me relaxed when wedding day nerves were kicking in. Could not recommend Hair by Nicole Digilio enough!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio 9
    Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio 10
    Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio 11

Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Village Florist & Events
    Village Florist & Events Wedding Florists

I met Nicole by chance when we had done an event together and have been recommending her ever since. Not only is she sweet and down to earth, she's a professional. She has a passion for what she does and I know how beautiful she makes my brides feel.

• The Crescent Beach Club
    The Crescent Beach Club Banquet Halls

Nicole does a great job and every bride is always pleased...

• Fancy Faces
    Fancy Faces Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nicole is professional, talented and very skilled in her craft. I have worked many weddings with her and she has never had one unhappy client! ~Lisa - Fancy Faces

• 4699-1 Nesconset Highway , Port Jefferson Sta. 11776 Montauk, NY, 11776 See on map
    631-406-4673 (Phone number)
    Winner of Best of Long Island Bridal Hair Care 2014 Winner of Weddingwire Couples' Choice Awards From Manhattan to Montauk... Will Travel For Bridal Parties & Special Events Talented Makeup Team Available by Request