Prodigy Events & Consulting

$2,500
Day-Of, Partial

About Prodigy Events & Consulting

Hi! My name is Jennifer!

I am a Southern California native and graduate of Loyola Marymount University. Planning luxury bespoke events, weddings, dinners, conferences, and holiday parties for couples, senior executives, private clients, and corporations alike led me to my love for event planning. My dedication to excellence, creativity & passion for people make me the perfect planner. I find joy in creating sophisticated events that bring life to your vision, and memories for years to come. I am able to anticipate the future and quick on my feet with solutions. My business acumen in budget management, contract negotiation, & event management compliment my work ethic, so you are able to enjoy your special day worry free!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Event Design (1)
Partial Planning (1)
To-Do Lists (1)

Working with Jennifer was wonderful! I had an event to coordinate during an unusually stressful time in my life, so I wasn't extremely focused or decisive. Jennifer stayed on top of everything perfectly. She found the balance between listening to what I wanted and knowing when to step in to help make decisions. I never felt stress about anything that had to do with this event. If I could I would just hire Jennifer to keep my entire life organized! She is great to work with, and I can't imagine that there's an event planner that's easier, professional, or more rewarding to work with than her! Thank you Jennifer for everything!

Profile Picture Cecile, 5/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, To-Do Lists

Jennifer is AMAZING! Super professional, great taste, lots of experience and very flexible (we're really picky). You're definitely in great hands whether she's planning your wedding, baby shower, corporate event etc.

Profile Picture Ozzie, 6/24/17, 1 Review