Northridge, Northridge, CA 91324 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Prodigy Events & Consulting

Prodigy Events & Consulting is a wedding and special event planning company in Northridge, California. Founder and planner, Jennifer, is dedicated to bringing her creativity and passion to every wedding she designs throughout the Greater Los Angeles area. With her experience and dedication, you can expect a luxury, worry-free celebration from beginning to end. Prodigy Events & Consulting will transform your vision into the wedding you have always dreamed of to create lasting memories.

Prodigy Events & Consulting specializes in day-of facilitation services for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions. This option is designed for the couple who has already planned their wedding celebration, but could use some extra help on the big day that allows them to relax, and thoroughly enjoy their special day. Prodigy Events & Consulting will take care of all the little details you might not even think of, from organizing the processional before your ceremony, to setting up the guest book at your cocktail hour and reviewing the itinerary with your MC or DJ at your reception. Your wedding day will flow smoothly with the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
Follow Prodigy Events & Consulting on

5 Reviews for Prodigy Events & Consulting

Melaina · Married on 12/01/2018

Made my Dream a Reality!

Prodigy Events was everything I needed in a planner and more. I had a vision for specific features like a photo booth and they made my dream a reality and better than I dreamed it! All my guests kept mentioning how lovely everything was. I had the support I needed to make decisions, planner was very responsive and checked in with me consistently. I felt like I was the only event that mattered and that is a priceless and comforting feeling. I will use Prodigy Events again and again. They are just that good!!!!! :)

Malcolm · Married on 08/04/2018

I have used Prodigy Events as our event planner for our last two major events. Our events have a LOT of moving parts, consisting of over 150 people and requires the management of several locations, actors, models, vendors, restaurants, hotels, and night life venues. Jennifer's history of dealing with major corporate events all the way to intimate affairs made her the right choice for us. She does not spare any attention to detail. Working with Prodigy has alleviated stress, streamlined things, and has taken our events to the next level.

Cecile · Married on 05/28/2018

Working with Jennifer was wonderful! I had an event to coordinate during an unusually stressful time in my life, so I wasn't extremely focused or decisive. Jennifer stayed on top of everything perfectly. She found the balance between listening to what I wanted and knowing when to step in to help make decisions. I never felt stress about anything that had to do with this event. If I could I would just hire Jennifer to keep my entire life organized! She is great to work with, and I can't imagine that there's an event planner that's easier, professional, or more rewarding to work with than her! Thank you Jennifer for everything!

Award

Prodigy Events & Consulting Pricing

Prodigy Events & Consulting Price Rates

Prodigy Events & Consulting FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 80.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3