24-50 28th st, Astoria, NY 11102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Primp NYC

Our work has been featured on TheWeddingChannel.com, as well as TLC's Say Yes to the Dress and Rock the Reception! We are also a featured vendor in New York Magazine's wedding issue. You can find us on The Knot and 100 Layer Cake.

Email us with inquiries about services!

primpnyc@gmail.com

5 Reviews for Primp NYC

Jane · Married on 03/28/2015

I worked with Erin and Danielle for my March 2015 Brooklyn wedding. They did hair and make-up for me and my mom and my bridal party (3 bridesmaids). Not only were they both extremely professional and responsive to all my requests and questions, they were SO MUCH FUN to work with. They really put me at ease and the final result was impeccable. I had a hard time at first pinning down exactly what look I wanted to go with and I ended up doing two trials before my big day. Erin and Danielle were so patient and asked all the right questions so we could get to what I really wanted. If you are looking for a hair and make-up team that is relaxed, highly-skilled, and FUN, please go with PrimpNYC. I'd also add their prices are a GREAT value in the NYC market. Worth every penny.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Delightful, fun, talented, and helpful! Erin and Jess were able to Primp my large wedding party and make us feel like a million bucks... for a very reasonable price! Not only did they do all the hair and makeup, but they also helped get me into my dress and sewed a bridesmaids broken zipper. Above and beyond!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Katie · Married on 08/28/2010

Jess & Erin of Primp are the best hair and make up duo around NYC! They made everyone feel and look fabulous.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about these ladies. They are fun, professional, and have great pricing.

I am already trying to figure out when I can hire them again...maybe to help with my Halloween hair & make up. haha

Sent on 09/14/2010