Prestige Sound & Entertainment

Hudsonville, MI View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$950 Most Popular Price

Welcome to Prestige Sound & Entertainment, LLC. We have been providing music and entertainment for over twenty years in Michigan. Our combined experience stems from backgrounds that include: weddings, on air radio, bar/nightclub, charity, corporate, and school events. There is so much talent found here in western Michigan, and we are proud to have on our team dedicated members of such nature. We invite you to visit our site. www.prestige-sound.com or simply email us at: info@prestige-sound.com to book your special event!

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$775

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$950

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Rene'
    Rene' C. Married on 07/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hands down the best of the best!!

So I attended my best friends wedding last year and Scott from Prestige was the DJ that night. So fast forward a few months and I was now going to be needing a DJ for my own wedding💕It wasnt even a question who we wanted!! I reached out and got Scotts info and contacted him. When he said our date was open, I was beyond happy because I knew this was going to be best wedding ever with him DJing!! Scott is soooo attentive to the crowd and this dude knows how to keep a variety of people on the dance floor all night long, just as many people hope for at their wedding!! He knows just what to do and when to do it without asking questions!! He checks in with the bride and groom through the night to be sure everything runs smoothly! I would recommend Scott to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding or any event you are looking to have the best night of your life at🎉He is the sweetest guy ever who loves to have fun with his crowd as well. At the end of our night I talked with Scott and got to know him a little better as well. He showed me pictures of his wife and his children and WOW...bis wife is gorgeous and his boys are the cutest lil guys💕I sent him home with the leftover donuts from our donut wall and his kiddos loved it❤️❤️Scott’s wife is a lucky woman to have such a great man who Im hoping to run into one day at another wedding he DJs❤️❤️Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for giving us and sharing our special day with us Scott!! 💕Rene’ & Clayton Haveman
    Ashleigh K. Married on 06/24/2022

Book Prestige Sound Now!

We chose Prestige Sound to DJ our wedding and will recommend him every chance we get. He was very professional, flexible, and even joined us on the dance floor. The owner is clearly passionate about what he does and we admire that he is active military.
    Christina Married on 06/18/2022

Highly Recommend!

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for my wedding! Scott made the whole experience easy and was always available to answer any of my questions. I didn't have to keep track of time as he was there along with my brother-in-law keeping the night moving forward. He was great with the kids and letting them pick songs they enjoyed and getting to know how the DJ table works!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

36 photos · 10/16/2021
  • David & Jessica
    118 photos · 08/21/2020

3451 Sagecrest Dr, Hudsonville, MI, 49426
Location of (Prestige Sound & Entertainment)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding