Prestige Sound & Entertainment Reviews

100 | Grand Rapids, MI

100 Reviews for Prestige Sound & Entertainment

1 User photo

Emily C. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Business or Personal - Prestige is the BEST!

I have worked with Prestige for years and they are FANTASTIC! Consistently a client-favorite and are absolutely my go-to. I'm a Wedding Coordinator for a local venue and Prestige is always on our recommended list - they are prompt and 100% in it to make sure the clients have an incredible experience. They - without exception - go the extra mile. There isn't anything more you could ask for! And you know they're great when I suggest them to my best friends for their own weddings. :) Can't recommend enough!!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Bndwlmlfyt · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Book them, book them now!

Scott was INCREDIBLE. He was very flexible with meeting with me and my fiance, he was very helpful in planning the schedule of the reception and adjusted well through the pandemic! He was so good at our reception as well. We didn't have to worry about a thing because he took control of it all!! If you want to have a great wedding experience and not worry about a thing, book Scott today!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Mark R. · Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing professional with an outstanding energy

My wedding in November would have been a disaster without Mr. Cressy

Sent on 12/30/2020

Brandy · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing!!!

Our reception went so smooth & the music was perfect. Scott was our DJ & he was great!! We are so happy that we picked Prestige Sound for our wedding dj.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Samantha F. · Married on 09/12/2020

Awesome guys to work with

They are very professional and great to work with. Amazing at what they do.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jamie F. · Married on 09/06/2020

Fantastic services!

My husband and I just got married on 9/19/2020. Scott was incredible and made sure our day went smoothly. Scott provided the music for our ceremony and reception and he made sure what was played was exactly what we wanted. He was also an awesome MC. Our guests loved interacting with him and we loved working with him!! I cannot recommend Scott and Prestige Sound enough!!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Rachel B. · Married on 09/05/2020

Prestige Sound Experience

My husband and I hired Prestige Sound for our wedding and they did an absolutely wonderful job! They were incredibly easy to work with, well priced, and the day of was perfect! The music was well curated and everyone was on the dance floor. Many guests commented on what a fantastic job the DJ did and that the music was excellent. I would 100% recommend this group to anyone. You will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Shannon D. · Married on 12/20/2019

Awesome! Went over and above!!

Scott was organized and detailed. We were extremely pleased!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Gina · Married on 09/14/2019

10/10 Would Recommend

Scott was amazing to work with! He was responsive, flexible, and FUN! He was so professional the entire day. He worked with our officiant to make sure everything was spot on for the ceremony, double checked all the bridal party names to make sure he didn't screw any of them up during the grand entrance, he played every song requested, and just had a great time with us during the reception. Scott and his team are worth every penny!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Michael D. · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing job

This DJ went above and beyond to make sure the day went smooth. He was very professional and a great communicator. Also he played great music!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Shelby · Married on 06/07/2019

Awesome DJ!

Having Scott as our DJ at our wedding reception was awesome. He knows what he's doing, knows how to keep things moving, and he helped us adhere to (and break, where we needed to) our timeline for the night. He was incredibly friendly, professional, flexible, and just downright great to work with. They also have some GREAT prices to go along with their great service! I would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Michelle V. · Married on 05/18/2019

Very easy to work with

Scott was a great DJ for our wedding! He took our guests requests, which they loved. He made sure to go over things with us, which made me know that our reception was going to go smoothly. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Beverly · Married on 05/11/2019

Easiest Vendor to work with

Scott was an absolute joy to work with! He was organized and made sure we had songs picked out for everything! The day went as smoothly as anyone could have dreamed and everyone danced the night away! 100% recommend Prestige Sound and Scott!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Brian B. · Married on 04/05/2019

Great wedding experience

Our experience working with Scott was fantastic. He was probably the easiest and most responsive vendor we worked with for our wedding. He worked with us closely in choosing our songs and clarifying the details, and found the best queues in the songs to make the ceremony flow well. For the reception he played a solid mix of music for the parents and hits for the friends. Everyone was tearing up the dance floor.

Definitely would recommend him to any of my friends to use.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Caitlin · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience

Nik was amazing!! He has such an outstanding personality and had great communication with us. Our dance floor was filled the entire night! He went above and beyond on making our day perfect! I would highly recommend Nik to be your DJ!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Angela · Married on 09/29/2018

A fabulous experience

We had a fabulous experience working with Nik! From the moment we connected with him he was responsive, friendly, and attentive. He truly did everything he could to ensure we had a reception that was true to us and fun for everyone that was there. It’s so evident that he loves what he does and reflects in his work. Would absolutely recommend working with Nik!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Charles · Married on 09/08/2018

Nik was very thoughtful and experienced. He communicated very well and had stellar suggestions for novices like me. I would recommend him without reservation. He has super people-skills and as my wife is Russian, his language skills were an extra bonus. Sign him up! regards-- Charles in Highland

Sent on 09/12/2018

Mckenzie · Married on 08/18/2018

Nik was outstanding! He was great to work with and an even better DJ. Our dance floor was filled the entire night! He played songs we wanted and had a great feel for what people wanted. Nik absolutely crushed it! We would definitely recommend having Nik as your DJ!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Monica · Married on 04/21/2018

Scott went above and beyond DJ'ing our wedding! He was engaging and pleasant to communicate with, and communicated with us promptly during the planning stages. He met with us in person twice, once to introduce himself and once to see the venue. The contract asks lots of questions about what you want, so everything is thought of and sorted through without you having to worry about missing something. Scott was so much more than a DJ at our wedding - he helped call shots and facilitate the flow of the party at large, checking in with me if it was ok to do something earlier or later, if it would help with flow. We didn't have to worry about a thing, and we had fun!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Kayla · Married on 03/10/2018

I cannot say enough about how great Scott was to work with! He was super accommodating and flexible with our wedding day schedule, and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Jason · Married on 10/07/2017

Nik & Prestige DJ'd my wedding & did a fantastic job! Throughout the entire reception the floor was *never* empty. Nik kept switching the playlist to cater to how the night was going and kept people dancing all night long! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

Scott from Prestige sound made our wedding absolutely amazing!! He was super fun, professional, and helpful throughout the whole process. My husband and I got married in September and I still have friends and family talking about how great our DJ was! Scott was able to keep everyone entertained while also keeping my and my husband’s music tastes in mind. He was able to incorporate all of our favorites throughout the ceremony and reception in order to make our wedding even more unique and special. The uplighting was perfect and I didn’t need to worry about a thing. I would definitely use Prestige Sound again. A+++ vendor.
    Thank you for making our day perfect!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Amber · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I are so impressed with Prestige Sound and Entertainment! Couldn’t have asked for nicer people to help us with the music at our reception! I first talked with Scott and I was so impressed with how kind and prompt he was. He answered all of my questions and I knew we’d be taken care of. Nik was our DJ and he was just as great! He was willing to meet me multiple times and worked with me to make sure my special father daughter dance worked out the way we planned it. He also made sure our slide show DVD went the way we wanted! I can’t say enough good things about them! Nik was a lot of fun and made sure we were happy with the flow of events at the reception. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn’t change a thing! Thanks you guys!!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Molly · Married on 09/23/2017

Scott was our DJ for our wedding on sept 23rd 2017. He was FANTASTIC. He was was the DJ for my sisters wedding two years ago so we knew he would be great! He had everyone dancing! He always made sure to find us and make sure we were happy with the music and if we needed anything. Would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2017

From our first meeting with Scott we were impressed! He met with us to answer some of our questions and we never felt any pressure. After we signed our contract Scott had an awesome "checklist" for us to fill out so Scott had all the information he needed and that was so helpful to check off the wedding planning list :) Scott kept the reception flowing perfectly and the dance floor packed! Everyone had a blast and our guests are still talking about how fun it was!

Sent on 10/18/2017