Prestige Sound & Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Lisa S. Married on 07/30/2022

Scott is amazing

We got married the end of July and could not have had a better experience with our DJ. Scott was wonderful, so helpful, and got everyone on the dance floor! I would HIGHLY recommend him! 10/10
  • Rene'
    Rene' C. Married on 07/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hands down the best of the best!!

So I attended my best friends wedding last year and Scott from Prestige was the DJ that night. So fast forward a few months and I was now going to be needing a DJ for my own wedding💕It wasnt even a question who we wanted!! I reached out and got Scotts info and contacted him. When he said our date was open, I was beyond happy because I knew this was going to be best wedding ever with him DJing!! Scott is soooo attentive to the crowd and this dude knows how to keep a variety of people on the dance floor all night long, just as many people hope for at their wedding!! He knows just what to do and when to do it without asking questions!! He checks in with the bride and groom through the night to be sure everything runs smoothly! I would recommend Scott to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding or any event you are looking to have the best night of your life at🎉He is the sweetest guy ever who loves to have fun with his crowd as well. At the end of our night I talked with Scott and got to know him a little better as well. He showed me pictures of his wife and his children and WOW...bis wife is gorgeous and his boys are the cutest lil guys💕I sent him home with the leftover donuts from our donut wall and his kiddos loved it❤️❤️Scott’s wife is a lucky woman to have such a great man who Im hoping to run into one day at another wedding he DJs❤️❤️Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for giving us and sharing our special day with us Scott!! 💕Rene’ & Clayton Haveman
    Ashleigh K. Married on 06/24/2022

Book Prestige Sound Now!

We chose Prestige Sound to DJ our wedding and will recommend him every chance we get. He was very professional, flexible, and even joined us on the dance floor. The owner is clearly passionate about what he does and we admire that he is active military.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Christina Married on 06/18/2022

Highly Recommend!

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for my wedding! Scott made the whole experience easy and was always available to answer any of my questions. I didn't have to keep track of time as he was there along with my brother-in-law keeping the night moving forward. He was great with the kids and letting them pick songs they enjoyed and getting to know how the DJ table works!
    Emily C. Married on 02/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Business or Personal - Prestige is the BEST!

I have worked with Prestige for years and they are FANTASTIC! Consistently a client-favorite and are absolutely my go-to. I'm a Wedding Coordinator for a local venue and Prestige is always on our recommended list - they are prompt and 100% in it to make sure the clients have an incredible experience. They - without exception - go the extra mile. There isn't anything more you could ask for! And you know they're great when I suggest them to my best friends for their own weddings. :) Can't recommend enough!!
    Bndwlmlfyt Married on 01/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book them, book them now!

Scott was INCREDIBLE. He was very flexible with meeting with me and my fiance, he was very helpful in planning the schedule of the reception and adjusted well through the pandemic! He was so good at our reception as well. We didn't have to worry about a thing because he took control of it all!! If you want to have a great wedding experience and not worry about a thing, book Scott today!
    Stacy K. Married on 11/27/2021

Scott is the best!!!

Scott was the DJ for our wedding and I am absolutely blown away by how amazing he is! From the start we were impressed with him and immediately clicked! He kept people dancing all night and everyone had so much fun. Throughout the day, Scott checked on us multiple times to see if we needed anything and were having a good time! You can tell he genuinely loves what he does and has a great time doing it! We got PhotoBooth pictures with him and he joined us on the dance floor too!! You definitely want Scott for your wedding!!!
  • Brittney
    Brittney K. Married on 10/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome Wedding Experience! So fun!

Scott from Prestige was great! He suggested we meet beforehand to go over the schedule and that really helped put my mind at ease as a bride. He was professional but also super friendly and so much fun getting to know! At our wedding he was mindful of time but also laid back and played music that really got the dance floor going. Totally would recommend!
    Heather S. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

100% Recommended by bride, groom, & guests!

Scott did a spectacular job DJ'ing our wedding. The entire process of working with him was smooth and he was so easy to work with. He made the planning process stress free and had a way of easing any concerns or worries we had about the day. Our guests had a blast all night on the dance floor and loved how Scott incorporated song requests throughout the night! It was such a weight off my shoulders to have such a kind, reliable, fun, and flexible DJ on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Scott to anyone!!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey P. Married on 09/24/2021

So amazing!

Scott was super attentive to all of our needs and made all of our guests feel included. Also a veteran owned company which we loved! We couldn’t have asked for anything better
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie F. Married on 09/11/2021

Scott Cressy at Prestige Sound was amazing

My husband and I used Scott at Prestige Sound for our wedding at Hydrangea Blu and he was incredible. He was very attentive to us and made sure all of our requests for the day including a special song for my grandfather was played. We could not have asked for a better DJ to make our day so memorable.
  • Danielle
    Danielle E. Married on 08/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Scott at Prestige is the right choice!!

Scott was the BEST DJ EVER!! So easygoing, reliable, and professional (and his rates were reasonable as well)! He was willing to meet via video chat to discuss our ideas and preferences for both our ceremony and the reception. He made everything so easy and did a fantastic job of keeping the reception moving on time without making us feel rushed. My husband and I would recommend him, 100%!! If you're hesitating, just book Scott, you won't regret it!
  • Hailey
    Hailey C. Married on 07/30/2021

Wedding DJ

He went ABOVE and beyond! We expected a DJ and got a day-of coordinator, clean-up crew, and MC. He was exactly what we wanted (and didn't know we needed). He even let us borrow his fan for his machines because I was so so warm during the reception. There were also some last-minute changes (even though I swore it wouldn't happen) and he was extremely flexible, understanding, and absolutely amazing!
    Alex H. Married on 07/16/2021

The DJ You Need!!!

Overall we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Scott did a tremendous job for me and my wife. He is willing to go above and beyond to accommodate any need we had. There is no other DJ I would recommend to have for a wedding.
    Ciara W. Married on 07/03/2021

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

We cannot thank Scott and Prestige Sound & Entertainment enough for making our wedding the best it could possibly be. Scott was SO much more than just our DJ and I don’t think our night would’ve ran so smoothly without him. Not only did he keep the crowd dancing all night long, he was so helpful with making sure everything beyond the music was coordinated the way it was supposed to so that my husband and I had nothing to worry about. He checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were having the best time and truly was such a massive role in providing us with the perfect day. If you’re currently looking for a DJ for any event, look no further!!! You will be SO disappointed if you pass them up. Thank you again Scott!!! You made our night so special for us & our families.
    Ericka W. Married on 06/19/2021

Phenomenal DJ

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Scott for our DJ needs. He did an outstanding job. He kept the night moving along and even pulled us aside a few times throughout the night to make sure things were going as we wanted them to be. He even went out of his way to get us drinks during dinner. The dance floor was full all night long which is exactly what we desired. Even the staff at the reception venue made a comment that our reception was the most lively and fun reception that they had witnessed yet this year. I cannot recommend Scott enough.
    Tiffany L. Married on 05/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

the best of the best...seriously!!

Ok, first of all, this is going to be a long review. Let me tell you...planning a wedding during COVID was the most stressful thing ever. We planned a wedding for almost a year, just to cancel at the venue months before the wedding date and move everything to a different location (which was NOT wedding ready), contact all the vendors to make sure they were comfortable with the change, was not ideal. Being the perfectionist I am, my wedding was honestly not what I pictured it to be. Also, everything that could go wrong...went wrong. BUT, in steps in Scott.. the wedding angel, the DJ KING! He was so flexible and kind from the get go, I could seriously go on and on how amazing this guy is. THE MUSIC WAS MY MOST FAVORITE PART OF THE WHOLE WEDDING. I'll start from the beginning: I allowed my then fiance to pick a DJ. If you know my husband and me, we are complete opposites. He loves country and rock and roll. I love R&B, ratchet/hood music, and rap. Now, I've been to many weddings where they will play country and 80s music and NO ONE is on the dance floor. My fiance and I made a playlist for Scott, and looking at some of the songs my fiance picked, I was worried that this wedding dance floor was going to be emptier than a highway during April 2020. BUT From the great announcements of my wedding party and my new husband and I, to asking us if it was okay some requests was played, Scott was SO attentive. He played songs from our playlist but he could read the crowd and played songs that we didn't even think of and had everyone on the dance floor! From some hype country music that people could actually dance to, to twerking/hood/ratchet music (my girls and I love that kind of music, so don't be afraid) . We had SO MANY people on the dance floor. People was telling me after the wedding, that they have never seen so many people on the dance floor at once! My husband's family is American but my family is Cambodian so imagine how frickin excited my side of the family was when Scott played some Cambodian hip hop and had both my husband's and my family dancing together in a cycle. If that isn't combining two different families into one, then I don't know what is, and SCOTT did THAT!! After the wedding, people raved about how Scott was so nice and kind and how the dance floor was always full of people. Please do yourself a HUGE favor, and have Scott at your wedding!!!!
  • Emily
    Emily K. Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Scott was awesome- great dj

Scott was awesome, he had everyone on the dance floor all night long! Played great music and was very flexible for all the changes with COVID. I wouldn't of wanted anything different!! Thank you so much Scott!!
    Krista A. Married on 05/07/2021

Look no further!

I can't say enough great things about Scott. We changed our wedding date three times due to covid and Scott was so flexible and easy to work with. He was awesome at keeping the night running smoothly. He did a wonderful job at reading the room when it came to song selections, especially when we gave him nothing to go on. I would absolutely recommend him!
  • Alex
    Alex C. Married on 03/27/2021

Highly Recommend!

Scott was amazing to work with! We had to switch dates, venues, and a million things in between due to Covid and he was beyond flexible. He was super quick to respond and took so much stress out of our wedding planning. During the wedding, we had so much fun. Our guests loved the music selection he chose and he fit right into our wedding party. If you want to work with someone who is professional, kind hearted, and who will bring your party to life, then choose this company. Thanks again Scott!
    Mark R. Married on 11/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing professional with an outstanding energy

My wedding in November would have been a disaster without Mr. Cressy
    Brandy Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing!!!

Our reception went so smooth & the music was perfect. Scott was our DJ & he was great!! We are so happy that we picked Prestige Sound for our wedding dj.
    Samantha F. Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome guys to work with

They are very professional and great to work with. Amazing at what they do.
    Jamie F. Married on 09/06/2020

Fantastic services!

My husband and I just got married on 9/19/2020. Scott was incredible and made sure our day went smoothly. Scott provided the music for our ceremony and reception and he made sure what was played was exactly what we wanted. He was also an awesome MC. Our guests loved interacting with him and we loved working with him!! I cannot recommend Scott and Prestige Sound enough!!
    Rachel B. Married on 09/05/2020

Prestige Sound Experience

My husband and I hired Prestige Sound for our wedding and they did an absolutely wonderful job! They were incredibly easy to work with, well priced, and the day of was perfect! The music was well curated and everyone was on the dance floor. Many guests commented on what a fantastic job the DJ did and that the music was excellent. I would 100% recommend this group to anyone. You will not be dissapointed.
illustration stars