79 Reviews for Prestige Sound & Entertainment

Consultation (12)
Sound/PA System (12)
Projector (1)
79 Prestige Sound & Entertainment Reviews

Scott went above and beyond DJ'ing our wedding! He was engaging and pleasant to communicate with, and communicated with us promptly during the planning stages. He met with us in person twice, once to introduce himself and once to see the venue. The contract asks lots of questions about what you want, so everything is thought of and sorted through without you having to worry about missing something. Scott was so much more than a DJ at our wedding - he helped call shots and facilitate the flow of the party at large, checking in with me if it was ok to do something earlier or later, if it would help with flow. We didn't have to worry about a thing, and we had fun!

Profile Picture Monica, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough about how great Scott was to work with! He was super accommodating and flexible with our wedding day schedule, and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Kayla, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones
4.1

Scott was very impressive. He was very interactive with all the guests and forced everyone to have fun on the dance floor.

Profile Picture nicole, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nik & Prestige DJ'd my wedding & did a fantastic job! Throughout the entire reception the floor was *never* empty. Nik kept switching the playlist to cater to how the night was going and kept people dancing all night long! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jason, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott from Prestige sound made our wedding absolutely amazing!! He was super fun, professional, and helpful throughout the whole process. My husband and I got married in September and I still have friends and family talking about how great our DJ was! Scott was able to keep everyone entertained while also keeping my and my husband’s music tastes in mind. He was able to incorporate all of our favorites throughout the ceremony and reception in order to make our wedding even more unique and special. The uplighting was perfect and I didn’t need to worry about a thing. I would definitely use Prestige Sound again. A+++ vendor.
Thank you for making our day perfect!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I are so impressed with Prestige Sound and Entertainment! Couldn’t have asked for nicer people to help us with the music at our reception! I first talked with Scott and I was so impressed with how kind and prompt he was. He answered all of my questions and I knew we’d be taken care of. Nik was our DJ and he was just as great! He was willing to meet me multiple times and worked with me to make sure my special father daughter dance worked out the way we planned it. He also made sure our slide show DVD went the way we wanted! I can’t say enough good things about them! Nik was a lot of fun and made sure we were happy with the flow of events at the reception. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn’t change a thing! Thanks you guys!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was our DJ for our wedding on sept 23rd 2017. He was FANTASTIC. He was was the DJ for my sisters wedding two years ago so we knew he would be great! He had everyone dancing! He always made sure to find us and make sure we were happy with the music and if we needed anything. Would recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

From our first meeting with Scott we were impressed! He met with us to answer some of our questions and we never felt any pressure. After we signed our contract Scott had an awesome "checklist" for us to fill out so Scott had all the information he needed and that was so helpful to check off the wedding planning list :) Scott kept the reception flowing perfectly and the dance floor packed! Everyone had a blast and our guests are still talking about how fun it was!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott was out DJ on Sept 9th, 2017. He was such a joy to work with. He met with us several times to go over everything and make sure our day was perfect. Thanks to Scott we had the absolute best day of our lives. He took what we asked for and ran with it making it better than I ever imagined. We used uplighting as well that just put the cherry on top making our space look exactly how we wanted it to. He made sure I got to hear "my song" and I loved every second of it. My husband had an extra special song He sang to me and played the guitar to accompany it. He kept everything a secret and it's something I'll never forget. Scott thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Katilyn, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We checked out Prestige Sound because they were a recommended vendor from our reception venue. Scott was very easy to work with and flexible with meeting times/locations. Our initial impression was "this guy will be fun to work with." Scott did an outstanding job. We came away very impressed with his services. Two-thumbs up. We would hire Scott again.

Profile Picture Tim, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We chose Prestige Sound & Entertainment for our wedding DJ and we could not have asked for a better DJ. After we got engaged, my fiance and I met with several DJs prior to finding Scott with Prestige Sound & Entertainment. We chose Scott because he was knowledgeable, easy to work with, and super friendly. Not only was Scott our DJ, but he also worked as an emcee for the night. He made sure that wedding reception ran smoothly and our order of events was on time. I didn't realize how much planning went into music for the wedding reception (entrance songs, what music to play during appetizers, what music to play during dinner, what song for the bouquet and garter toss, what song to play for cake cutting, etc.). Scott had a very detailed form that helped us organize our reception and he even gave suggestions when we didn't know what we could want.

I am admittedly biased but our reception was one of the most fun wedding receptions that I have been too - but I don't think it would have been if it wasn't for our amazing DJ! With the music selections Scott made, there was never an empty dance floor. In fact, at the end of the night the guests shouted "one more song" and Scott graciously accommodated the request. I highly recommend Prestige Sound & Entertainment!

Profile Picture Sara , 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We chose Prestige sound for our wedding as they were highly recommended by our wedding venue. Scott was a joy to work with and made the whole experience unbelievable and effortless. He was very professional and fun. He tailored to all of our special requests and was very good with all of our guests. The song choices were great and the dance floor was full the entire night. You never know about how a DJ service will be and sometimes worry about them being too "cheesy". Scott and Prestige were nothing like that. We recommend them for anyone looking at wedding DJ's and we would use them again. Thanks Scott!

Profile Picture Tyler, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nic helped us with our wedding and he was amazing. He played all sorts of songs from different time frames and genres to make sure every guest heard something they liked. I even gave him a special task of playing music from the Harry Potter movies (as me and my husband are huge fans). Nic was so helpful and friendly helping us keep on track to get everything done before our guests started to leave as well. Amazing and friendly service.

Profile Picture Misti, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott did an outstanding job! He was so accommodating and flexible while preparing and was an absolute riot at the reception! It really seemed like he wanted to celebrate with us rather than just be our DJ. He selected outstanding songs for a huge variety of age groups and did an awesome job all night making sure we knew what was going to happen next. Everything went according to plan. This business offers service that is worth every penny. Well Done, Scott! Thanks so much for your work to make our reception the best it could possibly be!

Profile Picture Dan, 7/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Overall, we were very happy with. Very helpful, very professional, and did a great job for our wedding.

Profile Picture Matt, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I really cannot say enough amazing things about Prestige. Literally, there are not enough words available.
The staff runs a professionally smooth setup. They honor what your requests are, make sure that your guests are having a good time and are personable at the same time.
They enjoy what they do and make this personal. Which then gives you the high quality DJ experience everyone is looking for and can't quite find.
I am thrilled that we got these guys for our wedding. We have SO MANY priceless memories all thanks to their very hard work.

DO NOT HESITATE! Book this company, ASAP!

Profile Picture Bre, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott was incredibly professional and helpful with my wedding! He kept the dance floor going and was very communicative with me, my parents, and the whole bridal party to keep us all on schedule and the night running smoothly!

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott at Prestige DJ'd our wedding on the 24th and we couldn't have been happier! During the planning process, Scott was very responsive and worked with us to ensure that he had all the details before our big day. On our wedding day, Scott was organized and professional but also a TON of fun! He played exactly the music we wanted and kept the dance floor moving. I would HIGHLY recommend Scott and Prestige for any of your DJ needs.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Prestige Sound was very accomodating and easy to work with. We sent our song list very late, maybe the week before, and Nick was able to put together a great playlist for us. Nick was in communication with us all night to make sure the event was going the way we wanted. Everyone said how great the music was and the dance floor was full all night!

Profile Picture Afton, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott was the DJ for our wedding and he was amazing! He put us at ease about the format of the reception and was great with our guests. Everything went smoothly and the dance floor stayed full. He checked with us before he did anything and was very professional and personable. I'm so glad that we worked with him!

Profile Picture Kierstynn, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Prestige did an amazing job for my wedding! We hired them to do the music for both our ceremony and reception and they did an amazing job- they paid attention to all the details and helped me stay on my time schedule. The DJ checked in with me periodically to make sure I was happy and everything was running smoothly. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Daniele, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Scott did an amazing job handling both my wedding ceremony and reception! He was pleasant, professional and easy to work with always responding quickly to any questions I had. Everything flowed smoothly with his help. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their event.

Profile Picture Kari, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott and Prestige Sound & Entertainment were amazing! They took care of my wedding reception! He was extremely fast to respond to my emails. I loved that we were able to meet and he was willing to answer any questions and give me all the info I needed for DJing our wedding reception. Scott was also more than willing to help with anything we needed and wanted to make my day less stressful and more enjoyable as possible. He did everything I asked him to and more! I was shocked at how many people were out on our dance floor the whole night! (I knew there would be a lot just not the whole time!!!!) I really wanted a DJ that could keep people dancing and smiling and having a great time and he did just that and more! He even joined us out on the dance floor for a few which was awesome! I would highly recommend Scott and his crew for any event! He is very trustworthy and all around awesome! Thanks Scott!!!!

Profile Picture Karly, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough good things about Scott at Prestige! He handled my reception as a professional and I did not have to do a thing! 110% recommend and will you them in the future!

Profile Picture Molly, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They did such a fantastic job!!! Their setup was sleek and clean, the sound was amazing, and the dance floor was never empty! It was a great pleasure to work with such a great staff and I will be using them for any future events.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 4/29/17, 1 Review