Premium Sound DJ

Webster, TX View map

Ferdy and Wendy offer you a unique distinction in that they are one of the few husband and wife DJ teams in the Galveston/Houston area. While Ferdy is in charge of the music, Wendy, a Certified Bridal Consultant, will be coordinating the events and emceeing. She will assist you with the pre-wedding planning, and on the big day will help ensure your wedding runs smoothly and stress-free.

They will come to your event professionally dressed and on time. The music selection is large enough to suit your occasion, and of course, your input is encouraged. Free initial consultation to discuss the format, music, and desired level of DJ participation. They offer extras such as dance floor lighthing, uplights, GOBO monograms, marquee letters and photo booths.

Whether your event is a traditional, formal, or an upbeat, fun-filled one, Premium Sound can suit your needs. Your special event is a once-in-a-lifetime occasion for you, so Premium Sound wants you to feel as if they have done everything possible to make it superb!

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones

Message vendor

• Joseph
    Joseph Z. Married on 08/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Music and Communication - Thank you!

My wife and I loved working with Wendy and Premium Sound! They were incredibly helpful and had great communication while we planned our wedding from afar. They had our entire party up and moving all evening. Thank you for a lovely wedding - Kelci and Joseph Z.

Premium Sound DJ's reply:

Thank you Joseph. It was such a pleasure working with you and Kelci. Your friends and family were great as well. We wish you all the best!
  • Debbie
    Debbie M. Married on 04/11/2020

Dymanic Duo

Wendy and Ferdy helped to make my daughter Megan's wedding absolutely Perfect! This Amazing couple took the Special Day to a whole new level. Wendy was my Day Of Coordinator and there is no way I could of done what she did. I was in awe of the way she handled everything so that we could enjoy the celebration with our family and friends. Ferdy was rocking the house with all his great tunes and kept the dance floor filled with Happy Feet. This Dynamic Duo has my eternal gratitude for helping to make my Baby Girl's Dream Wedding a reality.

Premium Sound DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Debbie. We had a wonderful time working with you, Megan, Joshua, your family and your friends. We're so happy that we were able to make Megan's wedding a dream come true.
  • Madison
    Madison K. Married on 12/21/2019

Great party!

If you want a party LOOK NO FURTHER. Premium Sound DJ will give you the best set-up for the party of your dreams. Ferdinand and Wendy were quick with communication from day one. We鈥檇 been to two other weddings they were a part of and knew we had to have them!

Once we booked them, they sent us access to their song base and were able to find any songs we needed that they didn鈥檛 already have. We even included a Grand March (a Czech wedding tradition) that requires a specific song, and they found the music!

Wendy is also a wedding coordinator and helped SO MUCH with the flow of the reception. I only wish I would鈥檝e reached out to her earlier in the timeline planning instead of a few weeks out! She helped me so much in figuring out how much time different events in the evening normally take and how we should approach different parts of the night.

I HIGHLY recommend Premium Sound DJ for any event you need them for. We had family and friends on the dance floor ALL NIGHT and had to physically make them leave the dance floor when our time at the venue was up! We still have family and friends telling us how much fun they had the night of!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Katherine & David
24 photos 路 10/12/2018

Cakes by Jula Cakes by Jula Wedding Cakes

This husband and wife DJ team rocks! Premium Sound DJ puts the client first and is very professional.

The Lasker Inn B&B - Wedding & Event Venue The Lasker Inn B&B - Wedding & Event Venue Hotel Weddings

The Lasker Inn always refers Premium DJ - customer service level is above the bar. Wendy is an incredible day of coordinator too - nothing but extremely happy brides.

Sunnycrest Photography Sunnycrest Photography Wedding Photographers

It was a pleasure to work with Premium Sound at a wedding I was shooting about a month ago in Galveston. I already knew they were just super Friendly, super talented & fun to work with since we had previously worked together at another wedding. Premium Sound will definitely have your guests dancing all night long! Thank you Wendy for all your help & I cannot wait to work with you guys again!

Hilton Garden Inn - Pearland
Ashley Cox Photography
Wedding Photographers

Webster, TX, 77598
2819900988
Location of (Premium Sound DJ)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding