917 Main St. Private Downtown Studio, Houston, TX 77002 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Hierarchy Films by Rusty Bryce

Houston wedding videographer Hierarchy Films combines High Definition video, and clear digital sound, to create a cinematic documentary film of your wedding and reception.

Contact me to today to reserve your date for just $500.

Follow Hierarchy Films by Rusty Bryce on

• Videos 1

36 Reviews for Hierarchy Films by Rusty Bryce

Rusty was absolutely amazing! I only saw him one time all night, just to say hi and he had our amazing video back to us in less then a week. I definitely recommend him to everyone! !!

MaryJo · Married on 09/20/2014

Rusty, we had the utmost pleasure of viewing your beautiful video of my daughter Stephanie and Jonathan's September 20th, 2014 wedding. I had literally interviewed dozens of videographers and you came highly recommended. You more than exceeded my expectations and you made the wonderful memory of my daughter's wedding a work of art. Thank you so very much for the time and obvious care you put into it. I cannot begin to express our gratitude and would recommend you a 100 times over

Rusty was absolutely amazing!! Our photographer recommended him to us and I couldn't be more pleased with the way our wedding video turned out. The highlights video is a must!! He puts it together so nicely and the full version of our wedding and ceremony was so beautiful! Rusty showed up early and left late! Very professional and friendly!

Hierarchy Films by Rusty Bryce FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Meeker Pictures
    Meeker Pictures Wedding Photographers

Rusty is fast, friendly and super easy to get a long with. He's a stealth shooter, never gets in the way and usually is able to video everything that happens. Meeker Pictures recommends Rusty Brice.

• ProvoCouture Events
    ProvoCouture Events Wedding Planners

Rusty is a true professional. He was literally everywhere at the same time throughout the entire wedding. He helped me tremendously in pulling off the "Love is Glamorous" theme.

• Always Floral
    Always Floral Wedding Florists

After viewing a video from one of my recent clients my breath was taken away. The skill in creating such an incredible piece in the end is all amazing the watch. I was impressed by the clarity of the audio and video and the angles captured. Awesome Job!!

• 917 Main St., Private Downtown Studio Houston, TX 77002 See on map