Sugar Land, TX 77479 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About chriswphoto

Me: A modern storyteller who brings a special fashion, and editorial style to every event I photograph. You: Hip, natural, contemporary, and relaxed, looking for a photographer with the same qualities. I try to be unobtrusive, so you can enjoy one of the most important days of your lives!

wedding006

chriswphoto 6
  • Arlynn

Arlynn · Married on 02/09/2019

I love it!

Chris is an amazing photographer. We did a whole packet for our wedding and it was worth every cent we paid. He makes taking photos fun and he is always full of energy. All the photos he captured where amazing. I will be recommending him to all my family and friends and will be calling him for other occasions as well.

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Paige

Paige Patterson · Married on 01/03/2019

Incredible

Chris was perfect for us. From our engagement photos where he made us comfortable and got some excellent shots of the two of us to use on all our wedding stationary, to communicating through out, to the day of to his INCREDIBLE return time on getting edited pictures back to you - we couldn't have asked for anything more. His pictures are wonderful and he does a great job of getting the classic/traditional pictures you want, but also getting in to the middle of the party and capturing every single one of your guests. He is so laid back and congenial, but also worked so well with our day of coordinator to help keep us on track that it is a great mix. He is also incredibly punctual, which helped my bridal anxiousness subside! We loved working with him, suggested him to family for other photo needs, and fully play on using him for photos in the future. Chris truly made our day the spectacular day that it was!

Sent on 05/11/2019
    chriswphoto 7
    chriswphoto 8
    chriswphoto 9
    chriswphoto 10
    chriswphoto 11
    chriswphoto 12

Mallory · Married on 07/29/2018

Chris and his team were AMAZING! If I could give him more stars I would. He made both my husband and I, plus our wedding party, feel so comfortable (even those who hate pictures). Not to mention he kept me and my girls laughing nonstop from the time he got there until the time he left. He made our wedding day so much fun!!
    -Mallory and Kenneth Ortiz

Sent on 07/31/2018

chriswphoto Pricing

chriswphoto Price Rates

chriswphoto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Majestic Metro
    Majestic Metro Banquet Halls

As a venue, we at the Majestic Metro have many photographers shoot wedding/reception photos at our venue. Chris with chriswphoto is a superb photographer that is always able to get the perfect shots. He captures the mood, the love, and the essence of the couple and their guests. He is absolutely top-notch in every way. His photos are to die for. Make sure to check him out before you book your photographer!

• The Wedding Show
    The Wedding Show Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure to work with Chris at quite a few weddings! I know when he is involved everyone is going to have a great time which in turn results in excellent photos! Chris definitely knows how bring the best energy out of people and that plays a large role in photography in my opinion! Chris' work is excelent and i always look forward to working with him at a wedding!!

• DJU Entertainment
    DJU Entertainment Wedding DJs

Chriswphoto is a true modern storyteller, they really take the time to make sure that get the perfect picture with out interrupting anything that is going on. They bring editorial flavor to every event I have seen them do photograph. I love working with them and would recommend them to every one.

• Sugar Land, 77479 See on map