chriswphoto

Brookshire, TX View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Me: A modern storyteller who brings a special fashion, and editorial style to every event I photograph. You: Hip, natural, contemporary, and relaxed, looking for a photographer with the same qualities. I try to be unobtrusive, so you can enjoy one of the most important days of your lives!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• Karen
    Karen T. Married on 12/21/2019

The G.O.A.T of Wedding Photography

Chris W Photo- We booked Chris during the January 2019 Bridal Extravaganza after meeting him and speaking to him (the hubby picked him just to put it out there). He is very cool, laid back and knows what he is doing (he has shot more than 600 weddings). Our engagement pictures were taken during the summer and they came out great despite being in the hot sun sweating our butts off. I’m not photogenic at all, but Chris would direct you on what to do and would make us laugh. On top of that we received our engagement pics within 4 days and the pictures were amazing. The day of the wedding Chris showed up on time and everyone loved him. Everyone kept on raving about what an awesome photographer we had , even those hard to please people were complimenting about how cool and fun our photographer was. Chris was able to make all the bridesmaids/groomsman laugh and was able to capture all the fun that we were having (lots of action shots in the dance floor). My wedding was on 12/21/19 and we received our photos on 12/27/19 which was sooner than I expected and the pictures were great as well. Chris is always on his A-game, very professional, experienced, and it is obvious to see his passion for photography. I would highly recommend him!
  • Caimbry
    Caimbry Married on 07/27/2019

Loved my wedding and bridal photos!

We were lucky enough to have met Chris at the bridal extravaganza and booked him on the spot! We were impressed with his work and attention to detail. I had the pleasure of having him shoot my bridals. He made me feel like a natural like I have done bridal portraits before haha! He captured ME in all my photos. I got my bridal portraits in a little less than 24 hours! Now onto wedding photos! All I can say is how thankful I was to have posed and candid! The candid captured all our guest and bridal party perfectly! I also used his photobooth which I highly suggest! I will cherish these photos forever! Thanks Chris!
  • Arlynn
    Arlynn Married on 02/09/2019

I love it!

Chris is an amazing photographer. We did a whole packet for our wedding and it was worth every cent we paid. He makes taking photos fun and he is always full of energy. All the photos he captured where amazing. I will be recommending him to all my family and friends and will be calling him for other occasions as well.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pricing

chriswphoto Price Rates

Majestic Metro Majestic Metro Banquet Halls

As a venue, we at the Majestic Metro have many photographers shoot wedding/reception photos at our venue. Chris with chriswphoto is a superb photographer that is always able to get the perfect shots. He captures the mood, the love, and the essence of the couple and their guests. He is absolutely top-notch in every way. His photos are to die for. Make sure to check him out before you book your photographer!

The Wedding Show The Wedding Show Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure to work with Chris at quite a few weddings! I know when he is involved everyone is going to have a great time which in turn results in excellent photos! Chris definitely knows how bring the best energy out of people and that plays a large role in photography in my opinion! Chris' work is excelent and i always look forward to working with him at a wedding!!

DJU Entertainment,LLC DJU Entertainment,LLC Wedding DJs

Chriswphoto is a true modern storyteller, they really take the time to make sure that get the perfect picture with out interrupting anything that is going on. They bring editorial flavor to every event I have seen them do photograph. I love working with them and would recommend them to every one.

Brookshire, TX, 77423
Location of (chriswphoto)

chriswphoto frequently asked questions

What photography services does chriswphoto include in the starting price?

chriswphoto includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does chriswphoto include in their most popular wedding package?

chriswphoto includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does chriswphoto offer?

chriswphoto offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does chriswphoto offer?

chriswphoto offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does chriswphoto offer for wedding events?

chriswphoto offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend chriswphoto and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

chriswphoto is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in flexibility, 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.8 in value and 4.7 in average response time.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding