$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About ProvoCouture Events

Your Happiness is our Ending!
At provoCouture we pride ourselves on being able to provide an event that surpasses our client expectations. ProvoCouture will arrange every detail. We customize our services to fit the details of your dream day. We do not offer wedding packages; we do not think your dream will fit into a one size fits all standard party. Instead, we offer a day of haute couture. A day that is tailored to fit you and only you…

ProvoCouture customizes our services to each bride so the number of clients we accept is limited. Your event is special and deserves our complete attention.
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you industry leading customer service.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Houston

Follow ProvoCouture Events on

13 Reviews for ProvoCouture Events

Elle was amazing and made sure it was very personal! I requested a "no-touch" event and just to show up and be "wowed" and I received that and so much more! The setup was immaculate and very detailed; it was exactly what I wanted. After our first meeting, I was provided with a recap presentation to ensure that no details were missed- this is what I call "first-class" service. Everyone was asking "who coordinated this?" If you are looking to host a first- class event, Elle with ProvoCouture Events is willing and able in every way. ProvoCouture Events has become a part of my family, in that any event I have will be handled by them.

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

ProvoCouture gave us the wedding our our dreams! The night was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Keshla , 7/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

She was very professional and took the time to know me.

Profile Picture Natasha, 2/14/15, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1303098924003 pc2

ProvoCouture's Perfect Proposal

Redeem In-Store
Calling all Gentlemen who are ready to take the plunge into matrimony or all of you ladies who are providing a little nudge. ProvoCouture events will help assist your future fiance with all of the details for your Perfect Proposal for the low cost of $100*. If we are selected as your event coordinator, we will apply this amount to your event planner fees. This way you get the proposal of your dreams and an event management company who can help you make all of the rest come true.
#WW8367e9fd83384c97

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Thank you so much, I really love when my people give us reviews, thank you It's nice to have your company close us, you are very professional. Thanks.Veronica

Events