Always Floral

Spring, TX View map

$5,033 Typical Price

Based in Spring, Texas, Always Floral is a florist specializing in weddings. Owner Sabrina’s multi-award-winning services cater to a wide range of ceremonies, and include an expansive selection of colors, florals, and themes. Always Floral understands that each couple is unique, and designs dazzling displays tailored to their clients’ needs. Striving to see the bigger picture, Sabrina creates arrangements to complement your chosen venue décor.

Always Floral provides a comprehensive service throughout the entire wedding experience. Delivery, setup, and cleanup services are available, allowing you to focus on your big day. Taking a collaborative approach, Sabrina works with couples to creatively explore ideas and produce personalized design plans for all budgets. You may opt for an inclusive package, or select à la carte from a broad choice of products.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$17

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,033

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Bouquets

4.7

Mattie L. Married on 06/11/2022

Gorgeous flowers!

Sabrina with Always Floral went above and beyond with all the florals for our wedding!! I have always loved her work so I knew I needed her for our big day. She took my inspiration pics, and created something even better than I could have imagined!! All the arrangements were gorgeous, she was so sweet and helpful through all our phone calls, and I could not get over how beautiful the floral arch was for our ceremony. It was incredible and I had a lot of guests comment on it!! She made my dream wedding come true. I’m so blessed to have been able to work with her and can’t recommend her enough!
    Krystal S. Married on 11/20/2021

Best day ever

Sabrina was the absolute best! She made sure my vision came to life! She was an amazing florist and I could tell she cared about making my day perfect! She was amazing!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Makeup By Andrea Makeup By Andrea Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sabrina is a "Floral Visionary"!!! Her work is truly amazing! I love working w/ her

Sunnycrest Photography Sunnycrest Photography Wedding Photographers

Sabrina is such a talented, friendly, professional and sweet vendor. I met her earlier this year at a lovely wedding and I was so impressed with not only her beautiful flowers but I was also impressed with her friendly, approachable and inviting personality. Since then she has become one of my favorite vendors and I cannot wait to work with her in the near future. Even tough I don't need to recommend her services because her work and reviews speak for themselves. I will say that hiring her will be the best decision, Always Floral will not disappoint you.

Elite Eventz Elite Eventz Wedding Planners

Sabrina is one of my favorite florists to work with as a wedding planner!!! Her work is amazing!!

5034 FM 2920 Spring, TX 77388 Ste C Spring, TX, 77388
281-288-8175
281-288-8175

By Appointment Only. Available on Evenings and some Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.
Location of (Always Floral)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding