Always Floral

5034 FM 2920 Spring, TX 77388 26022 Oak Ridge The Woodlands, TX 77380, Spring, TX 77388 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 48

About Always Floral

Let Us Make Your Event Absolutely Beautiful! We assist you with selecting the florals that are perfect for you!. We are truly passionate about what we do and it shows. Sabrina the Head Designer was featured in The Knot Spring and Summer 2012 Issues, Cocktails and Connections Houston and was recently voted Best Of Wedding Wire 2013 and Best of Knot 2012 and 2013. She was also featured in Houston Modern Luxury Brides Magazine Spring and Summer 2012 Issue for her design work.

We love our new location and we hope you will too! We have various flowers to view in our shop. We also carry props to combine with your florals. Look forward to chatting with you soon!

Follow Always Floral on

brittneydanny 1196

• Videos 1

80 Reviews for Always Floral

Cheryl · Getting married on 01/01/2019

And then there's Sabrina! What an amazing lady! She was so kind and so helpful! I ordered flowers for my mother-in-law last year for Mother's Day and I appreciated the fact that just as I picked up the phone to call to place another order, my call was interrupted by Sabrina calling me to see if I wanted to place another order! Thanks for thinking ahead Sabrina! My mother-in-law LOVED the flowers!

Sherry · Married on 04/01/2016

This is a family business, the owner was very flexible in working w/ my request. It was a very difficult time in my family's life experiencing the death of a father. The funeral home takes advantage @ the situation & prices for flower arrangements ere exuberant! I sent Always Floral a photo of several arrangements & her sister ( maker of arrangements) did an outstanding replica for 1/2 the price the funeral home quoted. I received so many compliments on the freshness & elegance. The owners father does the delivery & arrived on time even on short notice. I wish this review could add pictures so that you can see the beauty. It's hard to have a small business these days & I sure hope you consider this business to support the local community. It is one gem!

Kathryn · Married on 11/07/2015

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! She did a wonderful job and was great at working with me to make everything perfect!

Always Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 17.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,033.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Bouquets

• Makeup By Andrea
    Makeup By Andrea Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sabrina is a "Floral Visionary"!!! Her work is truly amazing! I love working w/ her

• Sunnycrest Photography
    Sunnycrest Photography Wedding Photographers

Sabrina is such a talented, friendly, professional and sweet vendor. I met her earlier this year at a lovely wedding and I was so impressed with not only her beautiful flowers but I was also impressed with her friendly, approachable and inviting personality. Since then she has become one of my favorite vendors and I cannot wait to work with her in the near future. Even tough I don't need to recommend her services because her work and reviews speak for themselves. I will say that hiring her will be the best decision, Always Floral will not disappoint you.

• Elite Eventz
    Elite Eventz Wedding Planners

Sabrina is one of my favorite florists to work with as a wedding planner!!! Her work is amazing!!

• 5034 FM 2920 Spring, TX 77388, 26022 Oak Ridge The Woodlands, TX 77380 Spring, TX 77388 See on map
    2812888175 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only. Available on Evenings and some Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.