Always Floral Reviews

80 | Spring, TX

80 Reviews for Always Floral

Cheryl · Getting married on 01/01/2019

And then there's Sabrina! What an amazing lady! She was so kind and so helpful! I ordered flowers for my mother-in-law last year for Mother's Day and I appreciated the fact that just as I picked up the phone to call to place another order, my call was interrupted by Sabrina calling me to see if I wanted to place another order! Thanks for thinking ahead Sabrina! My mother-in-law LOVED the flowers!

Sherry · Married on 04/01/2016

This is a family business, the owner was very flexible in working w/ my request. It was a very difficult time in my family's life experiencing the death of a father. The funeral home takes advantage @ the situation & prices for flower arrangements ere exuberant! I sent Always Floral a photo of several arrangements & her sister ( maker of arrangements) did an outstanding replica for 1/2 the price the funeral home quoted. I received so many compliments on the freshness & elegance. The owners father does the delivery & arrived on time even on short notice. I wish this review could add pictures so that you can see the beauty. It's hard to have a small business these days & I sure hope you consider this business to support the local community. It is one gem!

Kathryn · Married on 11/07/2015

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! She did a wonderful job and was great at working with me to make everything perfect!

Carter · Married on 07/25/2015

Always Floral is amazing!! Sabrina was so helpful and she did an amazing job in designing all of the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres! She was very attentive to the types of flowers I liked and didn't like and made sure she was complementing my dress when making my bouquet. Even though I was more than 500 miles away from her and the venue during the planning, Sabrina & Always Floral were incredibly helpful and really made me feel like I was right there when making decisions. I could not have asked for a better florist for my wedding day!

Jackie · Married on 04/22/2015

Amazing flowers, my bouquet was everything I wanted and more

Jacque & Andy · Married on 01/17/2015

I definitely recommend Always Floral for your wedding florist! Sabrina did an amazing job on all the flowers for my wedding! They were so fresh and all the bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous!! Sabrina is very accommodating, personable, patient, and flexible. She was great to work with!

Meredith · Married on 08/23/2014

Love love loved my flowers for my wedding day! Everything looked perfect and they were at my venue in plenty of time before ceremony. So happy!

Thank you!

Matt · Married on 06/28/2014

The owner of Always Floral, Sabrina, is amazing, and I am so happy I chose her to do the flowers at my wedding. Being that there were no disadvantages in having her as my florist, I will list the awesome advantages below- in order to keep this review semi-organized.

1. She brings a sense of calm to your wedding planning experience. I procrastinated and showed up at her door a month and a half before my wedding with a bunch of photos from the internet and half formed ideas. I knew what I thought was pretty, what I didn't like, and what color palette I was leaning towards. She listened, very closely, and created and executed a vision that was everything and more that I'd hoped for. Never once did she make me feel like we were way behind or that it was highly unusual to choose your florist so late in the game (you would be surprised at the number of "have you lost your mind" looks I received from other vendor possibilities when I announced my wedding was 2 or less months away).

2. Excellent customer service. Initially, this was the reason she won out over the other front runner. She is patient, friendly and quick to respond. She sat on the phone with my mother for half an hour helping guide her to her shop when my mom drove to the wrong place. It was easy to get a hold of her- you can also text her.

3. Very reasonable, upfront pricing and an excellent value. My flowers were beautiful, everything about them was perfect. She even managed to find the most amazing garden roses (a pricey bloom) for my bouquet and my bridesmaid's bouquet but didn't change the pricing on me at all.

I loved my flowers so much that today (my bday) my husband went back to Always Floral and got her to recreate the look of my wedding flowers in a bouquet for my birthday. They were perfect, and I was so happy to have a chance to take in her amazing work (I was all over the place on my wedding day).
    Thank you so much Sabrina!!!

Kristin · Married on 04/12/2014

Sabrina is the owner and so sweet and creative! Sister and I used her for weddings. Prices are affordable and flowers turned out beautiful!

Always Floral provided my bouquets and they were beautiful. I did white calla-lilies surrounded by red roses for my bouquet, and smaller versions of my bouquet for the ladies in the wedding party. I did dark red calla-lilies for the guy’s jackets and everything came out wonderfully. The flowers were ready on time and were in excellent condition.

Hayley · Married on 11/17/2013

I know almost nothing about flowers and Sabrina was the sweetest and SO helpful! I had a couple of pictures and told her my colors. She had ideas too and the bouquets and boutonnieres were turned out absolutely beautiful. Thanks Sabrina!

Sloane · Married on 10/05/2013

One word, AMAZING! I found Sabrina here through weddingwire.com and was so pleased to hear she was available. I loved her personality right off the bat and could tell she is passionate about what she does. She was always accommodating with my schedule as I met with her several times to go over my vision and what I wanted for my wedding. She arrived and set up everything perfectly before the wedding, and the arrangements were more gorgeous than I imagined! My bouquet was stunning and full of color and the bridesmaids bouquets were equally as beautiful. She went above and beyond all expectations! I highly recommend Sabrina and Always Floral to be your wedding florist! She outdid herself!

Amber · Married on 09/01/2013

My flowers were beautiful!Thank you Sabrina!

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2013

Sabrina is absolutely amazing! All of the arrangements and bouquets were breathtaking. She listened to exactly what I wanted and even added some extra touches to enhance the beauty. I received countless compliments about all of the arrangements! Also - the flowers lasted over a week after our wedding. My family members were in shock about how long they lived! I couldn't be happier about how they turned out!

Brittney · Married on 07/27/2013

Brides look no further...Always Floral should be your floral vendor! Sabrina is awesome. She answers emails all hours of the day, you can always reach her if you have any questions. She brought my floral vision to life. We got so many compliments on our florals. Sabrina even brought in extra flowers and petals on the wedding day and just threw them in for free. Highly recommended!!!

Krystal · Married on 07/27/2013

Wow - Sabrina and her team were phenomenal in creating gorgeous floral arrangements for my ceremony and beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres for myself, the groom, and the bridal party. She listens to your ideas and makes recommendations and she was able to create pieces that matched what I had been dreaming of. Her prices were very reasonable for the type of work that she does - she is a true artist and such a sweet person too!! I would definitely recommend her!

Michelle · Married on 07/12/2013

Sabrina was just delightful! She was so down to earth on every aspect and was very helpful throughout the wedding process. I gave her a few pictures on what I liked and she made the flowers beautiful! She was on time and was not afraid to ask questions to be sure everything came out the way I imagined. She was great to work with and everything came out lovely!

Sabrina was very sweet and answered all of my questions. The flowers were gorgeous , and she helped me find the best way to do things.

Robyn · Married on 04/13/2013

Sabrina was such a creative florist! I gave her ideas of what I liked and we worked up a reasonable budget for the flowers she made my arrangements so incredibly wonderful and unique. I was so happy with how everything turned out. She made such an effort to understand my style and what I liked and really worked with a creative way of doing it. :)

Sabrina is AMAZING!! She is very detailed and organized and gives you exactly what was promised!!! I have used Always floral in the past and am so glad I used them again for my wedding!!! Everything was exactly how I pictured it!

Carolina · Married on 03/09/2013

Sabrina truly came through with the flowers for our daughter's wedding and reception. We weren't on the same page with our first request but Sabrina took our cues perfectly and came up with magnificent floral arrangements on the day of the wedding and reception. She put up with my grumpy husband who, like most husbands, is not a flower kind of guy and just smiled her way through it. Sabrina will certainly do as good a job for you as she did for us.

Veronica · Married on 12/01/2012

Absolutely love Sabrina and her work. She gave me exactly what I had asked for and then some. She provided the most beautiful ivory rose/hydrangea arrangements and bouquets. My grandmother loved her corsage wristlet. She was way too modest about her work.

• User2066664 · 2+ years ago

Sabrina was great. I brought her pictures of my dress and my bridesmaids dresses and let her do the work. The product delivered was far superior than what I had imagined. My wedding colors were all vivid jewel tones, and the girls bouquets had wonderful pops of color throughout!! Great pricing as well!

Misti · Married on 09/01/2012

I had received the contact number for Always Floral from the owner of our wedding venue. Sabrina, the owner of Always Floral, was incredibly friendly, helpful, and professional. I had looked at her website before setting up a consultation and was impressed with her beautiful floral designs. Sabrina worked within our budget, and consulted me when she had any questions about anything. She delivered the flowers on time on the wedding day, and they were absolutely GORGEOUS!! They were so much prettier than I had envisioned. I am going to post pictures on her Facebook page because they were so beautiful. I highly recommend Sabrina!!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Always Floral's reply:

Thanks Misti!! It was great working with you!! d I truly appreciate you trusting me to put something great together. I love all the colors we chose for the wedding and can hardly wait for the photos. thanks so much!! Hugs!!

Kristen · Married on 08/04/2012

If you are looking for a florist that is easy to work with and very up to date on what styles look best with the type "look" you are going for, then you definitely need to hire Sabrina! She was super friendly from the very beginning and we were able to give her our budget and told her everything we needed to get done and she made it happen! We actually ended up about a hundred or so dollars under our budget! She did an excellent job and I am so very happy that we heard about her. He shop is kind of hidden in old town spring but it is well worth finding thats for sure!! Thank you Sabrina for making my wedding gorgeous!