1256 Eastern Avenue (Route 60), Malden, MA 02148 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Precious Memories

Precious Memories Bridal Shop is your one stop shop for all of your designer wedding needs. Come experience over 10,000 square feet of luxury wedding gowns, Mother's dresses, Bridesmaids, flower girls and tux rental.

Step into our bridal boutique and let us bring your dream wedding look to life whether that is boho, beach, classic, whismical, traditional and whatever you can imagine our team of expert stylists are here for you and all of your wedding day needs.

Visit www.bestbridalshop.com | 781.397.1336 | Instagram @pmbridal

.............................................................................................................................

Come see our new custom designed showroom made specifically for the ultimate bridal shopping experience.

We are located @ 1256 Eastern Avenue in Malden, MA

Precious Memories has been exceeding brides expectations for over twenty years, one bride at a time. We have a wonderful selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids and mothers gowns, multi-award winning full service, and all the accessories you need. Let us help you create Precious Memories that you'ill remember for the rest of your life.

We also have a tuxedo rental department with the latest fashions from the top designers

for your complete one stop shopping experience!!

Follow Precious Memories on

Precious Memories 6
Precious Memories 7

Jen Russo · Getting married on 09/25/2020

The best experience!!!!

I was very stressed and not looking forward to trying on wedding dresses. I am a plus size girl and have always hated trying on clothes. I worked with Joyce and Tam and they made me feel like the most gorgeous person ever. They picked dresses that were flattering to my figure and made me feel comfortable in my own skin. I can not say enough amazing things about this place. My sister purchased her gown many years ago and my mom has purchased her Mother of the Bride and then Groom dresses their and the experiences have always been far above excellent. If you are looking to feel amazing no matter your situation, please go there. They made my dressing searching experience a positive one and for that I am grateful!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Isadora

Isadora Sartor · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Best treatment!

Working with Marize at Precious Memories was an awesome experience! I felt so comfortable at every point of my appointment. She listened and granted all my wishes. So far I’m extremely satisfied with my experience.

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Yanira

Yanira Motto · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Hands down the best place to find a wedding dress!

I cannot say enough about Precious Memories, I have worked with them multiple times for other weddings and knew that there was no other place to go for my wedding dress! Joyce and all of her team were so amazing and caring. I loved every minute of my experience with them and I loved the way I looked on my wedding day and most importantly so did my husband! Thank you so much for all of your help for my big day!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Precious Memories FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 1256 Eastern Avenue, (Route 60) Malden, 02148 See on map
    Monday, Wednesday and Friday -10AM-6PM, Tuesday & Thursday -10AM-8PM, Saturday- 10AM-5PM, Sunday- Closed