Precious Memories

Malden, MA View map

Precious Memories Bridal Shop is your one stop shop for all of your designer wedding needs. Come experience over 10,000 square feet of luxury wedding gowns, Mother's dresses, Bridesmaids, flower girls and tux rental.

Step into our bridal boutique and let us bring your dream wedding look to life whether that is boho, beach, classic, whismical, traditional and whatever you can imagine our team of expert stylists are here for you and all of your wedding day needs.

Visit www.bestbridalshop.com | 781.397.1336 | Instagram @pmbridal

.............................................................................................................................

Come see our new custom designed showroom made specifically for the ultimate bridal shopping experience.

We are located @ 1256 Eastern Avenue in Malden, MA

Precious Memories has been exceeding brides expectations for over twenty years, one bride at a time. We have a wonderful selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids and mothers gowns, multi-award winning full service, and all the accessories you need. Let us help you create Precious Memories that you'ill remember for the rest of your life.

We also have a tuxedo rental department with the latest fashions from the top designers

for your complete one stop shopping experience!!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Toyya
    Toyya Getting married on 01/01/2022
    Precious memories is one of the reasons my wedding was pretty low stress. I had NO problems with this shop. I had heard horror stories on wedding blogs and other websites, and I'm happy to say I was able to avoid all of them. Precious memories really gives you personalized attention, and has a small town feel to it. They always remembered my name, and previous questions or concerns I had. When I first called them, and made an immediate appointment the consultant remembered my name and what I was looking for as soon as I wanted in the door. When my dress came in, they kept the store open late just for me (as I had been stuck in traffic), and they spent a ton of time helping me decide everything from jewelry to shoes to a jacket.

This store didn't even carry the dress I wanted, but I was liked the people there so much that I ordered it from here instead of the two other stores in the area that carried the sample of the dress. Also, their alteration prices are SUPER reasonable. I really love this store and couldn't recommend it enough!
  • Paige
    Paige C. Married on 10/02/2021

Wonderful wedding dress shopping experience!

I had an absolutely wonderful wedding dress shopping experience with Kim! This was my first time shopping for a wedding dress and she totally set the bar high for any other shop. Kim was very thorough and knowledgeable without being pushy at all. I completely trusted her from the beginning and thought she had a great personality. She was very professional and made me feel so comfortable. I went to another preexisting appointment at a different shop after working with Kim, but the experience wasn’t at all the same and I ended up going back to Precious Memories to buy my wedding dress. No complaints at all, she is great and helped me say yes to my dream dress!
  • Ali
    Ali Married on 09/05/2021

Outstanding Team at Precious Memories!

A friend who had recently gotten married recommended Precious Memories to me and I am so glad she did! From the first appointment I knew I would end of getting my dress here. Sharon assisted me on both of my visits to try on dresses, and I never felt pressured to buy anything. She was very helpful, super nice, and always offered up options available for the different dresses. I was about to pass on what would eventually be my wedding dress until she told me I could remove the chiffon layer and it wouldn't be so poofy! I ended up getting the bridesmaid dresses and matching ties here as well. Unfortunately, due to COVID, there were some supply chain issues and supplier delays. The dresses came in about 5 weeks before the wedding but the ties didn't come in until 3 days before! When Joyce called me about 2 weeks before the wedding to tell me there was a chance the ties would not be in on time I was not panicking (yet) because she also had a back up plan in place. She said they had placed an order for rental ties that were very similar in color that I would be able to use if my ties did not come in. I really appreciated everyone being up front with me about the timeline, and not assuring me the ties would be in when there was a chance they wouldn't be, and also not calling me until they had a solution. Thankfully they came in on time, but we always had the backup option if they didn't. Joyce, Sharon, and everyone else at Precious Memories was absolutely amazing and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress or bridesmaid dress.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

24 photos · 10/03/2016
  • Carlos & Carolyn
    24 photos · 03/26/2016

1256 Eastern Avenue, (Route 60) Malden, 02148

Monday, Wednesday and Friday -10AM-6PM, Tuesday & Thursday -10AM-8PM, Saturday- 10AM-5PM, Sunday- Closed
Location of (Precious Memories)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding