Bella's Bridal Boutique

490 Shrewsbury St. Piccadilly Plaza, Worcester, MA 01604 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bella's Bridal Boutique

Based in Worcester, Massachusetts, Bella’s Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress store. First established in 1980 as Pronuptia Bridals, its experienced staff offers its clients some of the most popular designers in the industry. They have enough know-how to be able to find the dress that’s right for you and can help bring your dream wedding day look into being.

A full-service store, Bella’s Bridal Boutique boasts the largest collection of Maggie Sottero and Rebecca Ingram gowns in the area. Curious parties can book appointments if they prefer one-on-one service, but they are also welcome to browse at their leisure and ask for a consultant’s guidance. Alterations from expert seamstresses are available to help your chosen dress fit like a glove. Your look can be finished off with a romantic veil or quirky hair accessory to help your personality shine through. Bridesmaids dresses are stocked instore, alongside various bridal accessories. After your celebration, your gown can be preserved for safekeeping as a memento of your special day.

Follow Bella's Bridal Boutique on
sotteroandmidgley 51 2675 1569856706

74 Reviews for Bella's Bridal Boutique

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2019

Helped me find my dream dress!

I had such a wonderful experience at Bella's Bridal Boutique. I was led through an efficient but fun process of trying on (and trying on again) multiple dresses with the support of my group of six women in their comfortable studio. After finally selecting my favorite dress of all time (by Sottero and Midgley), it arrived within the time frame I was promised. The alterations appointments (one at two months prior and another at two weeks prior) went smoothly and they molded my dress to my body perfectly and listened to any of my concerns. It was all done on time and truly one of the easiest parts of our entire wedding process. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2019

dannielle · Married on 05/25/2019

Their dress selection & service sets them apart - Nothing short of amazing!

I went to 5 bridal shops before stepping foot in Bella's Bridal Boutique. Let me just say, since that first moment, I have been nothing but impressed with this shop. They definitely stand out from the others. I explained to the consultant what I was looking for and she immediately knew the dress for me. I saw it, tried it on, and teared up instantly. I knew right away it was my dress. My mom and step-mom also purchased their dresses here. Again, they stepped into the shop, described what they liked, and the consultant found exactly what they were looking for. But more importantly, the consultants and the owners genuinely CARE. The pride they take in making sure their brides/bridal parties feel comfortable and at ease is unlike any of the other bridal shops I went to. They have all been so nice to work with! I can't wait til my other family members get married so we can go back again! Lastly, their selection of dresses was very different from any of the other shops in the area which was amazing. 10/10 highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Bella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Danielle,
    It was truly our pleasure to work with you, your mom and step-mom in choosing dresses for your wedding. It is always rewarding to see our customers feel beautiful in their dresses! We wish you a life of happiness and look forward to seeing your pictures! Enjoy your day, and congratulations to you and your fiancé.
    Nancy

Bella's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Preservation
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 490 Shrewsbury St. Piccadilly Plaza, Piccadilly Plaza Worcester, MA, 01604 See on map
    508-252-8692 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bella's Bridal Boutique)