490 Shrewsbury St. Piccadilly Plaza, Worcester, MA 01604 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bella's Bridal Boutique

Based in Worcester, Massachusetts, Bella’s Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress store. First established in 1980 as Pronuptia Bridals, its experienced staff offers its clients some of the most popular designers in the industry. They have enough know-how to be able to find the dress that’s right for you and can help bring your dream wedding day look into being.

A full-service store, Bella’s Bridal Boutique boasts the largest collection of Maggie Sottero and Rebecca Ingram gowns in the area. Curious parties can book appointments if they prefer one-on-one service, but they are also welcome to browse at their leisure and ask for a consultant’s guidance. Alterations from expert seamstresses are available to help your chosen dress fit like a glove. Your look can be finished off with a romantic veil or quirky hair accessory to help your personality shine through. Bridesmaids dresses are stocked instore, alongside various bridal accessories. After your celebration, your gown can be preserved for safekeeping as a memento of your special day.

Follow Bella's Bridal Boutique on

Other couples have also viewed

• VOWS Bridal

77 Reviews for Bella's Bridal Boutique

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn B. · Married on 10/03/2020

Five Stars!

Working with Bella's Bridal Boutique was such a highlight of my wedding planning process! This was the only place that I went to find my wedding gown and it was everything that I could have ever imagined. Sandy was so helpful and made what could have been a stressful process so pleasant! I loved it there so much that I brought all my girlfriends back there to get their bridesmaid dresses. They made everything so easy! From my first look at dresses, to finding THE dress, to bridesmaid dresses, to alterations... I would HIGHLY recommend Bella's Bridal Boutique!!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Bella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you coming in and choosing your gown at Bella’s Bridal Boutique. You looked absolutely beautiful in your gown! We enjoyed working with you and we loved the opportunity to be part of your special day!!! We wish you the best! Congratulations!!!
  • Rebekah

Rebekah C. · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing! Thank you!

I went to the boutique on a total whim to set up an appointment, and I walked out with my dress. The assistance and enthusiasm that Sandy had was so encouraging, and she was so helpful during the process. The selection was both in season and vast.

They also seemed to have a large selection of bridesmaid and mother of the bride dresses as well!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/10/2020

Bella's is the Best for Brides

I can't say enough about Bella's Bridal Boutique. I was referred to them by a co-worker and they were FANTASTIC. This was the first and only Bridal Salon I went to as they had everything I needed. From friendly employees, a wide selection of dresses and designers, and in house alterations. Chloe was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about all the dress designers and current styles that would best suit me, were with in budget and would match what I saw online. I might have tried on every dress in the store and that was totally fine! I left feeling beautiful and with the dress of my dreams. When it came to the alterations Susan was meticulous in her work and explained everything she was doing while listening to what I wanted. My wedding was rescheduled 3x due to COVID-19 and the alterations fell during this time. Bella's Bridal team did everything they could to reach out to me and make sure to keep me in the loop about the progress of my dress and they even kept it stored a month longer than originally planned! Everyone should add this Boutique to your shopping list, you will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 07/14/2020

Bella's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Preservation
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Real Wedding

• 490 Shrewsbury St. Piccadilly Plaza, Piccadilly Plaza Worcester, MA, 01604 See on map
    Location of (Bella's Bridal Boutique)