Poppies & Twine Floral Design

Yarmouth, ME View map

$5,000 Typical Price

Poppies & Twine Floral Design is a charming event and wedding floral design studio located in Yarmouth, Maine. This boutique-style studio serves couples from Southern Maine to the midcoast area. They describe their style as relaxed elegance with a dash of romance and whimsy. Their floral designs are organic, which allows the flowers to move beautifully. Poppies & Twine Floral Design loves the design process, and looks forward to bringing your one-of-a-kind vision to life.

Leslie Chambers is the owner and lead florist of this creative studio. She loves to add wild flowers and forged greenery, when available, to make her arrangements really pop. She also finds joy in adding beautiful silk and velvet ribbons with dramatic color variations to her creations. Her team offers consultations to discuss your ideas, style, budget and more. Leslie’s pricing depends on your flower selection, design elements, delivery, setup and cleanup. She'll also visit your venue if you so choose. Her services include:

• Bouquets
  • Flower petals
  • Table arrangements
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5000.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 10/25/2019

Just hire Poppies & Twine - You WILL NOT regret it

I absolutely cannot say enough good things about Poppies and Twine. Lesli is AMAZING to work with - she is responsive, patient, flexible, knowledgable, and beyond talented. When planning a wedding, there are a lot of moving parts and it was so nice to have a vendor who responded to me quickly. She spent time really trying to understand our vision for the wedding and made sure that the flowers were a perfect compliment to that vision. When I knew what I wanted, Lesli let me take the lead. When I had no idea what I wanted, she had helpful suggestions. When I wanted to add an entire display of flowers to the arbor in the last few months of planning, she quickly worked with me to find a perfect display. She was attentive to the last minute and the end product was better than I ever could have imagined. Everyone loved our wedding florals and I seriously cannot thank Poppies and Twine enough for going above and beyond. If you are on the fence, JUST DO IT. I promise you won't regret it.
  • Beth
    Beth L. Married on 07/27/2019

Simply wonderful!

Lesli did the flowers for our July outdoor wedding and they were perfect - exactly what I was envisioning! The arrangements added the perfect touch to the outdoor space and were a beautiful combination of soft, romantic flowers. We loved them and our guests did too! Lesli is a talented professional and was simply wonderful to work with.
    Chloe Married on 11/03/2018
    I absolutely loved Lesli’s arrangements for our summer wedding. She perfectly captured what I had envisioned and was so much fun to work with. The colors in the bouquets and the unique way each was arranged is what I most loved about her work. Everything was so beautiful I was trying not to cry all day, especially when I whe have me my bouquet . Thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Yarmouth Yarmouth, ME, 04096
2077472550
Location of (Poppies & Twine Floral Design)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding