Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Pop + Fizz is a wedding planning service based in Atlanta, Georgia. This team of three event specialists shares a love for romantic moments, and a passion for helping couples’ dreams come true. They will be happy to handle the logistics and personal details for your big day, to give you a stress-free journey to the altar.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jennings
    Jennings H. Married on 07/12/2022

Flawless NYE wedding

Would definitely recommend THIS company if you're planning a wedding in ATL. Lots of details means lots of opportunities for something to go wrong. Working with Kristin ensured everything ran smoothly, and her consistent stream of communication kept everything on schedule. The bride and groom will be very busy on the day of the event, and you'll want to minimize headaches leading up to the nupitals. Thank you to Pop & Fizz for helping me marry my lovely wife!

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennings! We had so much fun dreaming up ideas for you + Savannah's NYE nuptials! We wish you both all the best in life ahead.
  • Mia
    Mia M. Married on 05/08/2022

Highly Recommend!!

I have said it before and I will say it again, the best money we spent!!! I was blown away with Karen and Pop+Fizz: Event Planning and Design. I had no idea how much I needed a Karen in my life. She made the wedding planning process so much easier and enjoyable. Throw a global pandemic in the mix and this review means that much more! Karen and her team handled wedding mayhem and postponing with such professionalism and grace. I was worried sick and Karen came to the rescue with a plan. She went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day was a dream regardless of the circumstance. On the wedding day, her team was organized and kept things going. Every detail was handled seamlessly and everyone was able to enjoy the day thanks to her hard work. Everyone who knows me knows that I stress about the details but that was not the case on my wedding day because I knew I was in good hands. Karen has such a sweet spirit and loves what she does and that shows through her work. Everyone from my family, bridesmaids, friends, and vendors had only good things to say about her work. I would hire her all over again and will be recommending her to everyone I know!!

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design's reply:

I love seeing these pictures and reliving your day all over again!!!! What a joyous celebration for two deserving humans! Thank you for your kind words, Mia.
  • Mariana
    Mariana S. Married on 03/26/2022

Best money we spent

I will probably never have enough words of praise to describe how good this company is. They plan everything with absolute precision and build in enough flexibility to adapt to anything. They are so professional and they stay calm even as I, mother of the bride, panicked at one point. They were kind, personable, smart in every way, poised and I can't imagine how it would have been a success without them. You should hire them without a doubt or hesitation and a word of advise from someone who just went through it, don't worry about a thing, they got it. Do not attempt a wedding without a wedding planner and Pop and Fizz is the way to go.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Sara & Beau
    61 photos · 11/06/2021

Sifi Entertainment Sifi Entertainment Wedding DJs

Karen is great. Very professional!

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Flower Child Weddings Flower Child Weddings Wedding Planners

My go-to when we can't take a date! SUPER trustworthy! Committed to her clients! Amazing and fun personality to boot! Karen is kind and warm and knows how to get the job done! Great with clients and vendors and will have your wedding day go off without a hitch! HIGHLY recommended! Love ya Pop Fizz!

Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30033
Location of (Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding