Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 30033 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design is a wedding planning service based in Atlanta, Georgia. This team of three event specialists shares a love for romantic moments, and a passion for helping couples’ dreams come true. They will be happy to handle the logistics and personal details for your big day, to give you a stress-free journey to the altar.

You will have an array of service packages to choose from, ranging from month-of coordination to full-service planning. Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design can handle all the important details leading to your event, including budget analysis, creating to-do lists, and organizing timelines. With their experience in cultural ceremonies, destination weddings, and eco-friendly options, they can make sure that your special day truly reflects you as a couple.

• Asian-owned

80 Reviews for Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design

• Mia

Mia M. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Highly Recommend!!

I have said it before and I will say it again, the best money we spent!!! I was blown away with Karen and Pop+Fizz: Event Planning and Design. I had no idea how much I needed a Karen in my life. She made the wedding planning process so much easier and enjoyable. Throw a global pandemic in the mix and this review means that much more! Karen and her team handled wedding mayhem and postponing with such professionalism and grace. I was worried sick and Karen came to the rescue with a plan. She went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day was a dream regardless of the circumstance. On the wedding day, her team was organized and kept things going. Every detail was handled seamlessly and everyone was able to enjoy the day thanks to her hard work. Everyone who knows me knows that I stress about the details but that was not the case on my wedding day because I knew I was in good hands. Karen has such a sweet spirit and loves what she does and that shows through her work. Everyone from my family, bridesmaids, friends, and vendors had only good things to say about her work. I would hire her all over again and will be recommending her to everyone I know!!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design's reply:

I love seeing these pictures and reliving your day all over again!!!! What a joyous celebration for two deserving humans! Thank you for your kind words, Mia.

Rob S. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Outstanding Day & Support!

As a parent all you wish for is that your kids have a special day - I can say without hesitation that Payton and her team did an amazing job for our son's wedding. And we got #onemoremoe!

My wife Sandy and I would recommend Payton / Pop+ Fizz for your big day, they are fantastic and pay attention to EVERY Detail!
    Rob & Sandy M

Sent on 10/05/2020

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design's reply:

Congratulations again to you both! And thank you so much for your sweet words. It was a beautiful celebration for a wonderful couple!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Sifi Entertainment Wedding DJs

Karen is great. Very professional!

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Flower Child Weddings Wedding Planners

My go-to when we can't take a date! SUPER trustworthy! Committed to her clients! Amazing and fun personality to boot! Karen is kind and warm and knows how to get the job done! Great with clients and vendors and will have your wedding day go off without a hitch! HIGHLY recommended! Love ya Pop Fizz!

• Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30033 See on map
    678-723-4379 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design)