Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

108 Reviews for Pocket Full of Posies

Flower Petals (6)
Aisle Decor (4)
Non-Floral (3)
Chuppah Decor (2)

Wow! Beth Ann is amazing! Not only was she extremely easy to work with, but she also was able to use her own vision to make our flowers absolutely stunning. When I met with her I knew I made the right decision, but after seeing the work she did with my bouquet, the bridesmaids and the centerpieces every expectation was exceeded. The flowers were stunning. The delivery was on time (even before me!) and I never had to stress one second about if they made it to the right places, I knew they did. The cake was gorgeously cascaded with fresh flowers and the flowers in the room were amazing. She and her team were magical!

Profile Picture Alexa, 1/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Get in early, because they book up! Beth Ann is so accommodating and will work with you to make everything perfect. She understands pricing and budgets as well and gives honest recommendations. I gave her an idea of what I wanted and on the morning of my wedding she blew me away with the flowers - she was able to get my peonies (in December, of all times) and they were GORGEOUS! I actually had a wedding guest come up to me and say "where the heck did you get peonies from???". She brought my vision to life and made the most perfect bouquets I could have asked for.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

The most beautiful bouquets and boutonnières that you could ever want. The pipe and drape with floral trim was so lovely. The venue looked wonderful from the cylinder candles lighting the aisle to the centerpieces on every table. The brides bouquet was breathtaking and the cake was decorated to perfection. BethAnn is the best flower designer imaginable. Just tell her what you want and let her work her magic.

Profile Picture Dee, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up