Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

111 Reviews for Pocket Full of Posies

Flower Petals (7)
Aisle Decor (4)
Non-Floral (4)
Chuppah Decor (2)

Our flowers for our wedding from Pocket Full of Posies were absolutely gorgeous! I know nothing about flowers, and Beth Ann was so helpful in choosing which flowers to include, and how they would be arranged. She just about read my mind and created exactly what I had envisioned, and I didn’t even know what I wanted! We received so many compliments on our centerpieces and bouquets I lost track! I highly recommend Pocket Full of Posies for flowers for any occasion!

Profile Picture Kraftin, 7/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Beth Ann and her team are amazing. We got all of our rentals for our wedding at the Smithville Inn on 6/16/18 there. Beth Ann did an incredible job with our place card wooden table doors with floral garland on the top. She was so sweet and accommodating every phone conversation we had about them! She was patient with my seating chart list to make sure it was perfect days before the wedding! We were able to rent two wine barrels we had dreamed about having for our ceremony and we had cafe lighting to spice up the venue a little bit. Thank you PFOP team, everything was magical and you added such amazing touches and I didn't have to worry about a thing =)

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/16/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Non-Floral

The flowers we got from Pocket Full of Posies made our wedding!! Everything was flawless and absolutely beautiful. I had so many guests telling me they were the best wedding flowers they ever saw!!
The experience was extremely easy. Beth Anne’s knowledge, experience, and ability to understand what we were trying to say we wanted really made the whole process so easy. I feel she was really great at telling us what we would and wouldn't need. Tell her what you want and let her do her thing, and you won’t be disappointed! 100% worth the money, you won't have to worry about anything not going as planned. Absolutely so happy we went with PFOP!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/28/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements