Pocket Full of Posies

Absecon, NJ View map Visit website

Pocket Full of Posies works exclusively with the finest venues in Southern New Jersey. We provide our brides with the most incredible and finest quality wedding flowers in the region!

Beth Ann Rabush, specializes in imaginative weddings created with the finest blooms flown in from countries all over the globe.

We recommend each bride to schedule a private consultation. Bring your ideas, or come with no knowledge
of flowers and let us inspire you.

Words we hear from our brides about our flowers... extraordinary, impressive, creative, fabulous, we loved them!!

Our mission at Pocket Full of Posies Florist is QUALITY, and we believe in nothing less!!

• Corinna
    Corinna R. Married on 10/17/2021

Wonderful florist!

I got married at Renault Winery and early on while visiting the venue, I was in Smithville and saw Pocket Full of Posies. We walked in to look around and Beth Ann actually had time for a consultation. After sitting and talking with her for a few minutes I knew I wanted to book with her. She was extremely flexible when my wedding had to be postponed due to covid.

Although her prices were a little higher than other florists, the quality and passion for her work is completely worth it. She genuinely cares about her work and her clients. I pretty much gave her free rein and she delivered. The most compliments I received at my wedding were about the gorgeous flowers and how they tied in the entire evening.

I highly recommend Beth Ann to anybody- she put me at ease, did a phenomenal job and I didn't have to worry about anything.
  • Carmen
    Carmen G. Married on 09/17/2021

Flowers and Service that take your breath away

Beth Ann is amazing! I walked into the shop like a deer in headlights since I had no idea what I wanted. She was great at guiding me through the whole process. I also appreciate that she was not trying to nickel and dime me for more flowers. Unfortunately, a lot of wedding vendors will tell you that you “need” XYZ products to make your day extra special and try to pull on your heartstrings. Beth Ann is not like that at all. She showed me how I could repurpose some items as decorations for the venue. I just gave her the colors of my wedding and let her have the freedom to do whatever she wanted. She did an amazing job. I also appreciated the boutonnieres were labeled for the wedding party so I didn’t have to think. I got so many compliments for my centerpieces and my bouquets. She added that personalized touch to my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere by putting lilies on them. I cannot say how appreciative I am to her and her team for being so helpful throughout the process.
    Linda L. Married on 04/17/2021

Exceptional

Beth Ann is a dream to work with. She is understanding, flexible and easily accessible. The flowers were spectacular and exactly what we wanted! Our daughter and son in laws wedding was beyond beautiful! We highly recommend Beth Ann and her team at Picket Full if Posies!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jessica & Thomas
    48 photos · 12/02/2017

TESI Bridal & Formal TESI Bridal & Formal Wedding Dresses

From the small details to the big events BethAnn is the florist that will be there for you.

Melanie Rice Entertainment Melanie Rice Entertainment Wedding Bands

Beth and her staff at Pocket Full of Posies are second to none!! They are my personal choice when I need the perfect florals.

Bokeh Love Photography Bokeh Love Photography Wedding Photographers

Pocket Full of Posies never disappoints! I love when I see that my brides have chosen them as the florists for their wedding. Beth, is such an amazing person. Her kindness and love for what she does truly shines with every arrangement. I highly recommend her for all and any event you may be having!

650 E. Moss Mill Rd Absecon, 08205
Location of (Pocket Full of Posies)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding