$4,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Planned to Perfection

You invite the guests and we'll do the rest!
Planned to Perfection is a full-service event planning and coordination company. We offer a passion for detail, ability to negotiate better rates and innovative designs for your special day. Whether you envision an elaborate event or a small intimate party; we can turn your dream into a reality.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

16 Reviews for Planned to Perfection

Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Full Planning (1)
Cultural (1)
Religious (1)

Do yourself a favor and hire Stacey immediately if you are lucky enough to nab one of the days she isn't already booked! She is worth every penny and I could literally write a million nice things about her. Stacey planned me the most beautiful wedding that surpassed every expectation of mine in just a couple of short months. We had to push up our wedding date by 4 months because we found out my groom's sister was pregnant and could not travel for our original wedding date. Stacey was not fazed by the pushed up wedding date and even reassured me and calmed me down after my initial freak out over the shortened time frame (she calmed me down A LOT through the wedding process:)). I have an extraordinarily busy and inflexible professional life so I am so grateful for Stacey because she has more experience than any other planner, has impeccable taste and I could delegate tasks to her knowing that she would provide quality options and solutions. If I could have changed one thing about my wedding, it would have been to trust Stacey even more than I did because this lady knows what she is doing! Stacey was very honest with me when she thought my decisions were going to detract from the wedding and she ended up saving me from myself on a number of occasions. I also had no clue what kind of wedding I wanted and she held my hand through every wedding decision. She made sure to focus on aspects of the wedding she knew were most important to myself and my groom. My wedding went off without a single problem and our guests are still raving about food, music and florals! Thank you Stacey!!!

Profile Picture bonnie, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Full Planning, Cultural, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

I highly recommend Stacey Levy, Planned to Perfection. Stacey helped us plan our October wedding for 250 people in Manhattan. The wedding was amazing and we couldn’t have done it without her.
My husband and I knew we didn’t want a long engagement, and with full time jobs we knew we couldn’t plan the wedding alone. We contacted Stacey and found her professional and very experienced. She set up appointments with venues and attended them with us. She negotiated with venues and was able to get us a great rate on the one we liked, a venue that would be otherwise out of our budget. She then set up appointments with other vendors (invitations, decorators, photographers, cake, band) and attended those appointments with us, providing guidance from her many years of experience. We chose to use the vendors she recommended, and were so happy with all of them.
On the day of the wedding Stacey’s help was invaluable. She managed all the vendors, making sure everything was perfect for our wedding. I didn’t realize at the time but there were a lot of issues on the day of the wedding because there was an awful snowstorm-our officiant was stuck in New Jersey, our band lost power, etc. Stacey handled each of these issues and many more and did not involve myself or my husband as she knew we were so nervous on our wedding day! She also handled complicated family issues very well.
I honestly think our wedding would not have been, as many of our guests said “the best wedding they have ever attended” without Stacey’s help and can confidently recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had always wanted to hire a wedding planner, I have a busy work life so I knew I would not be able to pull everything off on my own. When we decided to have our destination wedding in Manhattan (and we live in Pittsburgh), I found Stacey through TheKnot.com. From the first moment I met her to the very last second of my wedding evening I am so thankful I had Stacey with me every step of the way. She made the whole process so easy and relaxing. She had amazing ideas and ways to take our dreams and turn them into reality. When we needed to make some adjustments due to our budget, she did not bat an eye and found several alternatives. She knows the wedding circuit and vendors and introduced us to some amazing vendors that made our big day perfect! She became a dear friend and helped us have the most magnificent wedding; more than we could have asked for. When we walked into our ceremony and reception and saw everything put together we were speechless; it was awesome! I went to a wedding the weekend before mine and everyone kept commenting how relaxed and easy going I was when I was getting married in 7 days. I kept saying, I have to thank Stacey, my wedding planner, she's made me this calm, cool and collected! Planned to Perfection is the best!!! Stacey and her team are amazing and I highly recommend them to any bride who wants to have a relaxing and enjoyable time planning their wedding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/15/11, 1 Review

Photos

10 Photos

10 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Stacey Levy and I work together on many events every year! She's a terrific planner, a true professional with lots and lots of experience.

Stacey is a joy to work with. Her sense of style, apparent from the moment you meet her, gets carried through from concept to completion, allowing her to incorporate intricate details into the overall design. As an example of her commitment to a client's vision, Stacey was able to successfully coordinate multiple aspects of the wedding cake, pulling together the designer, the baker and the bride toward a single goal. Under Stacey's guidance, all of the components that were shipped, produced and transported separately came together beautifully, just as envisioned. I highly recommend her services!

Events