Gastonia, NC 28052 Map · Phone number

About Planned to Perfection Events

Planned to Perfection Events is a full service event planning boutique that specializes in chic design and coordination. Our passion is to create custom events that showcase our client's personalities, dreams, and love.

We offer customized planning and design packages that fit into all budgets! We offer several different levels of service, ranging from full planning, partial planning and month of coordination. From concept to execution, Planned to Perfection Events delivers coordination based on your wishes and planning needs.

Planned to Perfection Events is located in the greater Charlotte area of North Carolina and is available for travel!

Follow Planned to Perfection Events on

22 Reviews for Planned to Perfection Events

• Beth

Beth Stewart · Married on 01/26/2019

Fantastic!

Angela and her team were incredible! They covered everything down to the smallest detail. Our wedding day went very smoothly and everyone had a blast! Angela was very friendly and fun to work with, I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing! I can’t say enough good things !!

I cannot say how much I adore Angela and her team! Angela was referred to me from a well respected florist in CLT so I knew she’d be the one for the job. Upon our first meeting, my future husband and I knew that we didn’t need to look any further. Angela took great care in setting up our vendor meetings and attending them with us (which is super important since we had no idea what we were doing!). Angela also walked us through what things meant and what our options were. She also set us up with vendors at a high, medium, and less expensive price point (and with vendors who matched our personalities) so that we could pick who we felt was a true match. On wedding day, Angela and her staff took great care to make sure the event was set up to perfection! Her assistant Joyce was amazing as well. The entire day ran smoothly and nothing went wrong. It was literally a planned to perfection event! She has even checked in on us since our nuptials! She’s amazing. Her staff is amazing. And any event she does is truly amazing. Angela from the bottom of our hearts thank you for our perfect day !

Sent on 11/07/2018

Stephen · Married on 04/22/2017

Angela and her team are truly an amazing bunch. They constantly went above and beyond to track down vendors, set up meetings, and negotiate best pricings overall. Without Angela and her team, we would have been completely lost, and they are worth every single penny. I highly recommend you work with Planned to Perfection events and you won't be disappointed. They are true wedding planning EXPERTS!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Award

Planned to Perfection Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 60.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Cheesecake Etc.
    Cheesecake Etc. Wedding Cakes

Angela is AMAZING!!!! One of the best wedding planners in Charlotte. Her events are always "over the top" fabulous.

• The Flower Diva
    The Flower Diva Wedding Florists

Planned Perfection is one the most professional companies that I have worked with. They always have there ducks in row which is very refreshing to experience in the wedding world. Angela is the sweetest & kindest person you could work with and always has it together. I will reccommend Planned Perfection to all my brides and look forward to all our future weddings together.

• Royal Rides
    Royal Rides Wedding Limos

We have worked on several weddings with Planned Perfection and they have done an amazing job each and every time! They are a pleasure to work with, organized and care about their clients needs and desires. They are a great company and Royal Rides highly recommends them!

• Gastonia, 28052 See on map