Planet DJs Entertainment

Yonkers, NY View map
    Alexa G. Married on 07/17/2021

Look no further than Planet DJs!

Where to even begin! DJ Agostino is hands down AMAZING! The music at our wedding exceeded all my expectations and I was SUPER particular about my playlist and definitely wasn’t the easiest bride when it came to it! I myself am big into music so I knew exactly what I wanted. Augie DID that and more. His MC John was fantastic and we even had Anthony as the percussionist. Overall 5+ stars. Wish we could re live this night!
    Rebecca Married on 08/10/2013
    Augie was great! He played what we wanted to hear and everyone enjoyed themselves. We received many comments about how great the music was! We also had a photo booth which everyone really enjoyed!
    Tina Married on 04/30/2010
    Planet DJs really helped me and my husband to make our special day unique and perfect. Agostino listened to exactly what we wanted, and gave us advice on what he thought would be good based on his experience. Our wedding was perfect and the guests were thoroughly entertained the entire night. Everyone danced!! I would recommend this company for any event, and I have to say it was also recommended to me by a previous client, and I am glad it was. Definitely give them a shot, you won't be let down!

Yonkers
Location of (Planet DJs Entertainment)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding