P. O. Box 28515, Raleigh, NC 27611 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,995
Availability Check your date

About Pink Lillie Planning Weddings & Events

About Us

We are proud to say we truly are "The Best Gift You Can Give Yourself On Your Wedding Day". At Pink Lillie Planning Weddings & Events we believe weddings are about families: young, old, his family, her family, and your style and personality as a newlywed couple while incorporating family traditions. We make sure that your wedding day is the best it can be!

> We take care of all the little details

> We make sure you have no worries on your special day

> We are proud to be included on Barclay Villa's preferred vendors list

> We are responsible for making your special day stress free and just as you imagine it to be

We look forward to talking with you and helping you in any way we can on your wedding day!

Home

We want you to enjoy your special event. Let us worry about the zillions of details that lead up to your wedding. We want you to remember and cherish each and every moment knowing that we have everything taking care of. You can do this knowing that we have knowledge, experience, and connections to make your dream wedding. Pink Lillie Planning Weddings & Events is committing to give you the very best that it can be!

7ca5b780b227ed4e 9154755
Couple portrait
Couple portrait
Couple with bridesmaids and groomsmen
Couple with bridesmaids and groomsmen
Wedding ring and bouquet
Wedding ring and bouquet
auqa table with sand heart
1664284orig
Brandie's wedding. Photo both
Brandie's wedding. Photo both
7ca5b780b227ed4e 9154755

10 Reviews for Pink Lillie Planning Weddings & Events

Natalie · Married on 10/22/2016

When first starting the wedding planning process, the idea of needing a wedding coordinator seemed silly and something that I could easily "DIY". My fiance, however, was very set on having one and so I decided to contact Kathy of Pink Lillie Planning to see what it was all about. At the first consultation she asked me so many questions about our future Big Day that I had yet to even think of. Needless to say, we signed our contract right then and let Kathy begin to work her magic of the details while we focused on the "big" things. Of course we later found out that all of the details she orchestrated into place, were the backbone of all the "big" things we had planned.

The last month before the wedding was certainly the most stressful and chaotic time as a bride but Kathy quickly responded to all of my emails and texts to kick butt behind the scenes. She contacted all of the vendors to ensure contract details and finalized our day-of timeline. Then as the wedding day finally approached, we watched as Kathy and her assistant made our dream wedding come alive. She arrived early for both the rehearsal and the day of, carrying what seemed to be a Mary Poppins' emergency kit. Everything you could think of was in this kit, almost making me wish there was an emergency just so I could use it!

Of course there were plenty of hiccups that Kathy and her assistant came to the rescue for, and plenty more that I'm sure I didn't know about. As we celebrated throughout the reception, I would turn around and my wine glass would suddenly be refilled. She would quietly ask if we were ready for the cake-cutting, bouquet toss, etc. and if we weren't ready just yet, she could adjust the whole timeline at the snap of her fingers.

Moral of the story, Kathy of Pink Lillie Planning is a miracle worker and I would strongly recommend her to any bride, (especially if they are a detail-

Sent on 11/01/2016

Ashlynn · Married on 10/15/2016

Working with Kathy from Pink Lillie Planning was by far one of the best decisions I made on my wedding. Throughout my engagement she was in contact with me to keep me in line to ensure I made all the deadlines to complete certain tasks when I should. She was always easy to contact either by a phone call, email or a text. The month prior to the wedding she began coordinating with all of my vendors to ensure everything the day of the wedding went as smooth as possible. The week prior to my wedding we were hit hard by hurricane Matthew. She recontacted all vendors to make sure they would still be there and that our venue had power. She did an immense amount of work and assistance to us prior to and the day of our wedding. Kathy and her daughter were a complete joy to work with. Overall I would say this was money VERY well spent. I would recommend her to anyone looking a fantastic wedding planner.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Pink Lillie Planning Weddings & Events's reply:

This is so sweet of you! We try hard to make every wedding perfect, it is so wonderful to hear that you feel like this about us! Please share with others, this is how we get most of our brides - word of mouth! We really enjoyed working with you also, you and your mom are so sweet inside and out! We love our Brides.

Amelia · Married on 10/01/2016

Kathy and her team were wonderful to work with! I am so grateful I had her support for day-of event coordination. She was very thorough in reaching out to vendors, ensuring the timeline was in place, and coordinating the rehearsal the night before the wedding. She was easy to reach via email and phone, and very responsive to my questions and anxieties about the reception. I wasn't originally sold on the idea of hiring a day-of wedding coordinator but it was SO worth it - and I definitely recommend Pink Lillie planning!

Sent on 10/11/2016

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• DeeJay's Event Rentals
    DeeJay's Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

Kathy with Pink Lillie Planning has always been a joy to work with. Her cheery demeanor comes across to her clients when meeting brides in our showroom, and she is always on time for appointments, pickups, and returns. We can always expect happy brides when working with Kathy!

• Randy Taylor Weddings
    Randy Taylor Weddings Wedding Officiants

If you're seeking a planner who is attentive, creative, well-organized, cheerful, and able to enthusiastically offer expert advice and thoughtful suggestions and ideas ... I highly recommend Pink Lillie. It was a pleasure working with Kathy and I look forward to collaborating with her again!

• RedBird Events
    RedBird Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Kathy at Pink Lillie Planning many times, and she gets my wholehearted recommendation! From managing event flow to whipping up last-minute decor from leftover supplies, she is very skilled in many areas of event coordination. Kathy is kind, professional, and always willing to go the extra mile to make a client's wedding day the best it can be.

• P. O. Box 28515 Raleigh, 27611 See on map