Pine Hill Events LLC

Wayne, PA 19087 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Pine Hill Events LLC

Pine Hill Events LLC is a full-service special events firm planning events for corporate/business, private/social, and non-profit/fundraising. We help manage, organize, plan, and execute events with a personal touch and great attention to detail. Visit us at www.pinehillevents.com.

Follow Pine Hill Events LLC on

Band

• Videos 1

13 Reviews for Pine Hill Events LLC

Samantha · Married on 04/22/2017

hired Jean to day-of coordinate my wedding this past April. I started talking to her right around the same time that I started getting overwhelmed by wedding planning and she was incredibly helpful. She made me a detailed to do list for the last 4 weeks (I was doing all wedding planning on my own), would check in to help me keep organized, made herself familiar with my other vendors and knew details about the itinerary better than I did at times! She attended the rehearsal and was there all day for me during the wedding. This was actually the first time I met her in person as I was planning from across the country, and she was so warm and became a friend immediately which helped calm my nerves. The one thing I wanted for the day of my wedding was to not worry about anything- and I got my wish thanks to Jean. It rained unexpectedly for photos and our ceremony had to be switched to a different location, but I didn’t have to worry about any of it. She was super organized, had more energy than I did all day, and made sure things went flawlessly even when we had some hiccups. Jean was a dream to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator or event planner.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Pine Hill Events LLC's reply:

Thank you SO much! It was absolutely my pleasure to help you on your special day.

Jeanne · Married on 09/11/2010

Jean did an amazing job planning every aspect of my husband's 50th birthday party. She is thorough, responsive, and handled every detail (and there were lots of them!) so that I did not have to worry about anything. She is a complete professional and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is planning an event. You will be thrilled!

Suzanne · event on: 01/14/2012

Jean helped me pull off the Bat Mitzvah luncheon that I had envisioned in my head; I could not have done it without her. She was organized, professional, and paid great attention to detail. Even my DJ commented, after the event, at how well she worked with the venue and the various vendors.

Pine Hill Events LLC FAQ