Wayne, PA 19087 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Pine Hill Events LLC

Pine Hill Events LLC is a full-service special events firm planning events for corporate/business, private/social, and non-profit/fundraising. We help manage, organize, plan, and execute events with a personal touch and great attention to detail. Visit us at www.pinehillevents.com.

Follow Pine Hill Events LLC on

02f84f6e1b0f081d 1468025379833 swa0354

• Videos 1

13 Reviews for Pine Hill Events LLC

Samantha · Married on 04/22/2017

hired Jean to day-of coordinate my wedding this past April. I started talking to her right around the same time that I started getting overwhelmed by wedding planning and she was incredibly helpful. She made me a detailed to do list for the last 4 weeks (I was doing all wedding planning on my own), would check in to help me keep organized, made herself familiar with my other vendors and knew details about the itinerary better than I did at times! She attended the rehearsal and was there all day for me during the wedding. This was actually the first time I met her in person as I was planning from across the country, and she was so warm and became a friend immediately which helped calm my nerves. The one thing I wanted for the day of my wedding was to not worry about anything- and I got my wish thanks to Jean. It rained unexpectedly for photos and our ceremony had to be switched to a different location, but I didn’t have to worry about any of it. She was super organized, had more energy than I did all day, and made sure things went flawlessly even when we had some hiccups. Jean was a dream to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator or event planner.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Pine Hill Events LLC's reply:

Thank you SO much! It was absolutely my pleasure to help you on your special day.
  • User5032043 · event on 04/10/2015

Jean took the lead to coordinate all aspects of the Sweet 16 party. She provided ideas to get the theme started and thought of every detail. She oversaw the entire process and utilized quality vendors to provide invitations, flowers, linens, entertainment, food, photography, venue, signing, etc. There was nothing we could say could have been or we would have suggested be done differently. Everything was PERFECT and everyone is still talking about it. Jean makes planning easy and fun. She required very little direction, she's quick to understand your needs and wants and delivers! I trust Jean with all my special occasions.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Nancy · event on 09/13/2014

Jean did a great job on short notice to help me with the set up for my Baptism party. She way easy to reach, responded promptly to my inquiries and very knowledgeable.

Sent on 11/05/2014