Picturesque Beauty

Picturesque Beauty

About Picturesque Beauty

Taking You From Ordinary To Extraordinary

Sandra (Scully) Carrillo was born and raised in Los Angeles, immersed in the vibrant and diverse culture of this great city. Growing up in L.A. she developed an interest in beauty and fashion, which developed into a passion, after travelling abroad to Dubai and Mexico. Seeing the different styles in makeup, beauty, and fashion in these regions she became greatly inspired, solidifying her desire to become a certified Makeup Artist. She then enrolled in Cinema Makeup School in Hollywood to learn how to create an array of makeup styles from different periods of time up to the present day, as well as, cinematic special effects.

Since then Scully has become part of the MAC makeup artistry family, using her knowledge to educate clients in the right ways to accentuate their best features through proper product application. She strives to give her clients the best experience possible and the ability to recreate the look developed, just for them, in the MAC studio. Through her creative ventures she has become an asset to the company and a definite must-see artist in her field.

In addition, she develops her craft further by working on photo shoots, films, weddings, music videos, and various special events. She is continuously cultivating her natural talent by following current beauty trends and honing her skills in the art of “beauty transformation.” She is friendly and a joy to work with, easy to talk to, has great artistic vision, can easily adapt to any situation and recreate any desired look. Scully is a master at her craft and can turn anyone from ordinary to extraordinary!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Picturesque Beauty on

12 Reviews for Picturesque Beauty

Sandra and Amanda were absolutely amazing!! From day 1 when I asked Sandra if she could help me with my make up and hair and tattoo cover up she was very attentive to all my needs, she was very patient with me and I was 110% satisfied on my wedding day!! I never felt so beautiful in my life!!!!! Thank you!!!!'

Profile Picture Priscilla, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sandra was extremely polite and prompt. I am a bit of a control freak so it's hard for me to let anybody else take control of things, especially on my wedding day. She is very organized and clean which I appreciate as it shows skill and technique. I was unsure as to what I had in mind because I am very open to a variety of styles when it comes to makeup, but she put me at ease as she helped out with some great suggestions before the wedding. Her responsiveness before and during the event was great and it shows that she is a professional at her skill. I loved her work and would highly recommend her to my friends and family in the future.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had an excellent experience with Scully. I was very hesitant at first on how it would turn out because I did change my mind on the make-up from the trial to the wedding but it came out perfect!! Scully did a fantastic job! Her make-up kit is a PLUS too, such great products. I'm very happy with the make-up on myself, my friends, and family. Everyone looked great and i'm just very happy everything went so smooth.

Profile Picture Melany, 6/15/13, 1 Review