Phunky Sound Entertainment, LLC

Cherry Hill, NJ View map
$1,295 Most Popular Price

$1,295 Most Popular Price

Phunky Sound Entertainment, LLC is a premier DJ/Live Sound company serving all of South Jersey and Philadelphia. We specialize in providing a professional service with a great attitude to ensure your event has a polished performance. Welcome to the peace and mind and reliability of Phunky Sound Entertainment, LLC.

We offer fully customizable packages with a la carte options such as custom monograms, large screens for video montage and live simulcast, dance floor party lighting, uplighting, and live musicians (jazz guitarist/pianist/trios/bands). We also offer one stop shopping with Photography, Videography and Photo Booths.

All of our staff dress appropriately, are courteous and are accommodating. We know that you've put a lot of time and effort into your special day. Let our professional service return those results on the most important day in your life.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$700

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,295

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Photobooth

What music genres do you specialize in?

Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

1 User photo

Lori Married on 09/01/2018
    Can’t say enough how great the service is. This was my second time using this company and once again outstanding. Ask for Malik he is so friendly and makes the photo booth experience come alive. My guest could not stop talking about Malik and the photo booth itself. I would recommend Phunky Sound 100%.
  • Sparrow->Lewis
    Rikkia Married on 08/25/2018
    From the music to details they covered it all!
    Jennifer Married on 12/31/2017
    Amazing!!! We were provided with the absolute best service. Jocelyn was a pleasure to work with and she made sure that the whole wedding went seamlessly. The band and DJ were phenomenal. I can't stop thinking about how they all made my New Year's Wedding such an wonderful night. I hope to be able to work with them again!

Phunky Sound Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your New Year's Eve wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

THE R PRODUCTIONS THE R PRODUCTIONS Wedding DJs

Phunky Sound Entertainment really impressed me with their photobooth and up lighting. While I deejayed the wedding reception they provided the ambiance to make the event a huge success!! I highly recommend them

MaryJane's Flowers MaryJane's Flowers Wedding Florists

Great folks to work with! Jocelyn is the wedding planner and her husband is a DJ...Great combo and they get the job done and are professionals!! I know how hard it is to get going in this business (we have only been back at it for a few years now) but for DJ's I do believe it is a harder group and harder to advertise!

Valleybrook Country Club by Ron Jaworski Weddings Valleybrook Country Club by Ron Jaworski Weddings Country Club Weddings

Phunky Sound Entertainment was awesome to work with. The DJ/Video Montage and Lighting services were incredible. Jocelyn was also the Wedding Planner that day at Valleybrook Country Club and I can't say enough about how organized and how smooth the ceremony and reception went.

811 Church Rd, Suite 105 Cherry Hill, 08002
Location of (Phunky Sound Entertainment, LLC)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding