Phunky Sound Entertainment, LLC Reviews

43 | Cherry Hill, NJ

43 Reviews for Phunky Sound Entertainment, LLC

1 User photo

Lori · Married on 09/01/2018

Can’t say enough how great the service is. This was my second time using this company and once again outstanding. Ask for Malik he is so friendly and makes the photo booth experience come alive. My guest could not stop talking about Malik and the photo booth itself. I would recommend Phunky Sound 100%.

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • Sparrow->Lewis

Rikkia · Married on 08/25/2018

From the music to details they covered it all!

Sent on 09/03/2018

jennifer · Married on 12/31/2017

Amazing!!! We were provided with the absolute best service. Jocelyn was a pleasure to work with and she made sure that the whole wedding went seamlessly. The band and DJ were phenomenal. I can't stop thinking about how they all made my New Year's Wedding such an wonderful night. I hope to be able to work with them again!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Phunky Sound Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your New Year's Eve wedding!

A · Married on 06/04/2016

We used Phunky Photobooth for our 8th Grade Dinner Dance. They are easy to work with, responsive and professional! They set up and broke down quickly & efficiently. The attendant was great with the kids & adults, had fun props and the pictures turned out terrific! Would definitely use again & highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/09/2016

Phunky Sound Entertainment made our event most memorable.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Darlene · Married on 08/08/2015

I was dropped last minute by a band I had booked for my wedding, and my sister suggested contacting Jocelyn at Phunky Sound Entertainment for their band and DJ services. Jocelyn was professional, knowledgeable and extremely personable, and immediately put me at ease that their band could provide the excellent quality entertainment I was looking for, and I am sooo happy Phunky Sound had my date available!! Here it is almost a month later and my guests are still raving about how fabulous the band was!!! From the initial interaction and meeting with Jocelyn, to their portal which houses tons of music suggestions, all aspects of the services they provided were TOP NOTCH!!! The guitarist played during our cocktail hour and then the band and DJ totally ROCKED THE HOUSE at our Reception!!! From the young adults to our older guests, everyone had the time of their lives! Not only was the band phenomenal to listen to, they had extremely skilled musicians....the guitarist played two guitars at once and the sax player did a full split while playing - it was truly something to behold!! I HIGHLY recommend Jocelyn and Phunky Sound Entertainment - they are the best of the very best!!

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • I

Iiasha · Married on 06/06/2015

I met David at Valleybrook Country Club open house the same night i signed my contract with the venue. We were able to test out the photo booth that same day and had so much fun. The pricing was very reasonable in our budget. We ended up having the photobooth and dj services at our venue. We were able to choose the music we had for our wedding along with the setup to the music. I chose to have a soul train wedding party entrance which came out amazing. We worked everything out in regards for a timeline for the reception to keep order and everything was executed perfectly. Definitely enjoyed the married ensemble of Jocelyn and David at our day of celebration. Many thanks for the awesome professional service.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Tiffany · event on: 11/15/2014

Photo booth was a hit at my daughters sweet 16! They did a great job at keeping everyone happy.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Sarah · Married on 11/07/2014

Hi Jocelyn,

Phunky Sound Entertainment,
    Thank you SO much for running such an amazingly flawless wedding ceremony and reception, guys.

I worked with Jocelyn (MC) a few years ago when I was a wedding planner and I knew at that time that I would ask her to work my future wedding. The team is so incredibly professional and efficient. I couldn't ask for an easier group to work with.

They also have a mammoth database of music to choose from and you can select tracks at your own pace and save them, even identify songs special meanings, songs you do not want played, and you can input all the details of your event in one spot to keep it all organized.

They will not allow one moment of boredom to occur on the dance floor! It was truly a blast. I would highly recommend Phunky Sound Entertainment to any bride looking for a reliable, fun and energetic staff to work with. They are simply the best!

Sarah and Greg Postle

Sent on 12/10/2014

Carl · event on: 06/27/2014

We were highly pleased in every area. David and his team did a wonderful job playing the songs she wanted and other songs that were choosen were perfect for the occassion. My wife and I also discussed how Jocelyn and David made sure every single aspect of the event was clear before hand. The services of Phunky Sound exceeded our expcectation. If you are looking for professionalism, great attitudes, new equipment, hassle free entertainment....choose Phunky Sound.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Joy · Married on 06/22/2014

Phunky Sound was absolutely amazing! From the very start of booking they were very helpful with everything. They are truly a all-in-one company. Whatever you need help with they will help you. They were prompt and ontime. Workers were pleasant and excited about the wedding. I can't say enough great stuff about this company. My husband and I were completely satisfied! They went above and beyond to make sure our day was special! In a nutshell Phunky Sound is a QUALITY COMPANY!!!!!! Book ALL your events with them.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2014

We are so happy that we chose PhunkySound Entertainment to provide the music and photobooth for our wedding reception, and I cannot say enough positive things about them. Jocelyn was amazing to work with; always responded promptly to emails with very thorough answers to my questions or concerns. At the wedding, Jocelyn and David did a fantastic job of keeping our guests dancing throughout the entire night- we had multiple people make comments that it was the most fun wedding they've ever attended! The photobooth was fantastic, the attendant was professional, and we received all of the pictures from the photobooth less than two weeks after the wedding. PhunkySound provides high-quality services at an affordable rate and they are wonderful to work with. I highly recommend PhunkySound Entertainment for all of your entertainment needs!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Absolutely amazing. The whole experience was great. Quick responses to email everytime. I asked for some complicated lighting (blue with snowflakes) and they pulled off phenomenally. It was the winter wonderland I dreamt of. The techs stayed through the reception too make sure there were no problems, and of course there weren't but it was nice to have them there. Would recommend to everyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/15/2013

Lee Ann · Married on 11/16/2013

Actually used the service for 16th birthday party. It was quite the hit. Large photo booth, wonderful props, great booth operators. It was wonderful

Sent on 11/25/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2013

We used Phunky Sound for our photo booth. It was definitely a hit and our guests loved it. Jocelyn was great, she was very nice and super responsive to questions and emails. The attendants the night of the wedding were very nice and professional. I received the CD with all the photos on it within two weeks after our wedding and it was so funny to look at them all. Phunky Sound offers professional service at a great price!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Phunky sound was exetremely flexible with the needs of our wedding. The MC did a phenomenal job being professional yet entertaining at the wedding. They were also very punctual and understanding of our needs. There was never a time that we did not see a camera around which made us feel they captured every moment of the wedding. The photo booth was a great addition! They personalize the frames for you which is a great touch. Guests of all ages really enjoyed this addition.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Natalie · Married on 07/06/2013

We were so happy with our photo booth. It was a hit. Phunky sound was professional and great to work with. They're a family business and I really liked that. Thanks so much, Phunky Sound!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Bill · Married on 05/11/2013

Amazing people to work with very generous and kind would deffently use Phunky sound again!!!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2013

The Photo booth was a hit at my wedding!!! Our guests LOVED it! The attendants were great, helpful,on time and very professional. It was a joy to speak to Jocelyn who was also very helpful and quick to respond to all my questions and needs... I highly recommend Phunky Sound Entertainment and will be booking them again in the future!!

Thank you for everything!

Sent on 04/23/2013

abbie · Married on 04/19/2013

I was extremely satisfied with the staff from Phunky Sound Entertainment at my daughter sweet 16 this year ! Jocelyn was extremely professional , attentive and caring all steps of the way !
    We used 2 services for our party at the Pennsauken Country Club . A photo booth and a Dj . The staff for both services , were punctual , patient with the kids , pleasant through the whole night and most of all completely professional , including their attire .

The staff made an obvious effort to accommodate the star of the night , which help add to her high level of feeling special ! The staff's material was high level functioning and most current available !

I will definitely use Phunky sounds for all my future events as well as recommend them to everyone I know !

Job well done to all her staff and to Jocelyn specifically ....her willingness to accommodate my event on very short notice will never be forgotten!

Abbie Gray

Sent on 06/17/2013

Phunky Sound's Photobooth was the hit of the party! The provided ALOT of fun props and a fully enclosed booth. There was also a line of people getting pics because it was so much fun. And they gave us a digital copy of all the pics afterward which is really convenient and as great to have as our wedding album. The attendants were efficient, professional, and friendly. Cannot say enough nice things about this company!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2013

Was an excellent service ! Definitely recommend it!

Sent on 04/23/2013
  • F

Faye · event on: 03/23/2013

Phunky Photobooth was the best!!! My guests loved the photobooth and the props. The guys working the photobooth were great and helped my guests to feel comfortable in the booth. I would recommend Phunky Photobooth to anyone.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Art · Married on 02/09/2013

We used Phunky Sound for our son's Bar Mitzvah last weekend and they made the party! Everyone, from the young kids to my 85 year old dad had a blast and donned the fun wigs, glasses, etc... numerous times. I love these guys and will definitely use them again! My daughter's Bat Mitzvah is coming up in 3 years, we're gonna book them now to make sure they're there.

Sent on 02/11/2013

We could not have been more pleased with the services provided by Phunky Sound. Jocelyn was incredibly receptive and helpful. The guys at our event were there early, they were professional and kept the action at the photobooth running smoothly. We would not hesitate to use Phunky Sound again for a photobooth rental. They are a class act.

Sent on 01/30/2013