Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 71
  • Pricing

About Photos In Cancun

We are proud to have made Photos In Cancun one of the Mayan Riviera's most sought-after names in photography of Weddings and more. We deliver all of your photos to you on the same day as your event on USB, We will provide comprehensive editing and retouching to Photos of your choice after you have had the time to choose your favourites.

Follow Photos In Cancun on

dsc9635

• Videos 3

74 Reviews for Photos In Cancun

Ashley · Married on 07/05/2017

Choosing photos in Cancun was the best decision we made for our wedding! Destination weddings can be quite intimidating. Unless you have a lot of money, you don’t get a chance to go see everything and meet vendors or photographers before the actual wedding day. You just have to do a lot of research and hope that you can come across the right people. Thankfully enough, we found Photos in Cancun and everything was perfect from start to finish. Before the trip, they are very good at communicating and answering any questions or concerns. The day of the wedding, they not only fit in with our guests and family because of their awesome personalities but they help anyway they can. Lorena even helped me stay calm when I was having a wardrobe malfunction while I was getting ready. These aren’t just your average wedding photographers. Derek, Lorena, and their team are wonderful people who just so happen to be really good at their job. I am absolutely in love with all of the pictures and video they captured. Thanks to them, we will be able to vividly remember all the details of the best day of our lives.

Carin · Married on 05/20/2017

My (now) husband and I used Photos in Cancun, Derek and Lorena for our destination wedding at Azul Fives last May. I truly have nothing bad to say about this experience. We contacted Derek and Lorena and they got back right away, wedding planning can be a mess sometimes and honestly I had no idea how long we would need them to cover, where to take the pictures etc. They gave me a lit of options to choose from and basically set the timeline of my wedding for me - which seriously was the best thing. Maybe a month or so before the wedding we FaceTimed them- and let me tell you this just made us love them even more! Planning a wedding from another country can be hard so being able to talk to them/ see them made us so much more comfortable with our decision. Day of the wedding they were on time- and jumped right in to taking photos! Getting ready pictures were taken, Derek left to go cover the grooms room, Lorena stayed with the ladies, which is honestly so nice to be able to have both of them taking photos! After the ceremony Derek and Lorena were great they made sure we got all combinations of grandparents, parents, moms side, grooms family, etc, they made sure everyone was comfortable! We then went down for some beach photos with the bridal party and then just the groom and I. I seriously cannot tell you enough how amazing they were, these pictures are like nothing you've ever seen before! Our guests even raved about how amazing our photographers were! They captured everything- even the drunk guests :D :D . I with absolutely with no doubt recommended them to anyone with an upcoming destination wedding!

Erin · Married on 05/12/2017

Derek and Lorena were absolutely amazing!!! Easy to communicate with from the US prior to leaving for Mexico. Very quick to reply to emails. They even recommended facetiming prior to our arrival so they could get to know us a little. They listened to our desires and gave us great tips for the day of! Extremely knowledgeable about the local area. We got married at Azul Fives Resort in Playa del Carmen and they knew all the best spots to take photos. Day of the wedding they were extremely helpful coordinating rides around the resort so we could do our first look just before our ceremony. We were running late and they calmed my nerves and reminded me that they can't start without us :) Neither my husband or I like to be the center of the attention and usually are not the biggest fan of staged photos but Derek and Lorena were so wonderful at getting natural and gorgeous photos of us! We had them for 6hrs and they took over 2000 photos. They are so sweet and clearly love their job. STRONGLY recommend choosing Photos in Cancun for your photography needs!!! You WON'T regret it!

Photos In Cancun Pricing

Photos In Cancun Price Rates

Photos In Cancun FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD