Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About PhotoEmphasis

Rochester NY Wedding Photographers

Artistic and reasonably priced wedding photographer located in Rochester, Buffalo and other locations. All packages include an album! I have an intrinsic love and passion for photographing weddings and consider marriage a right of passage that should be photographed sensibly, respectfully and non-intrusively; I look forward to the privilege of photographing yours. My business goal is to exceed everyone’s expectation while providing consistent, courteous, professional and artistic wedding, engagement and boudoir photography. I am considered a top rated professional wedding photographer and I have been in this business since 2000 with A accredited BBB membership. I look forward to you visiting my website and contacting me to arrange a consultation.

For more info, please call 585-298-6817 or visit http://www.photoemphasis.net/

Liability Insurance (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

There are not enough words to express how amazing Dan with PhotoEmphasis was! We had all our photos (1,220!!) about 3 weeks after our wedding! We were blown away how fast he got them done and over to us! Our whole experience with Dan was just fantastic. Our families loved him, the bridal party thought he was great! I don't know how he did it but he didn't miss a moment the entire wedding day. We did our engagement photos with him as well at Letchworth State Park, so we got a feel for what it would be like on the big day. We are so glad we did it because now we have all of those amazing photo's too and got to really know Dan. We highly recommend you use him! You won't regret it!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Trash The Dress, Digital Files

Dan Paniccia is the owner of his studio, Photo Emphasis- and was a pleasure to work with from the very start. He came highly recommended from our wedding Venue, Belhurst Castle- and we learned he has shot more than 150 weddings at this venue! We didn't live in the area so we opted to do a consult over the phone- and also had Dan's gallery to check out to help us make our decision. Dan offered several different packages with various options, and we opted for the Bronze Package to meet our needs. It's hard to compare photographers based on pictures, but we also used reviews here and from our venue around the other, equally important aspects of a wedding photographer- including his ability to work seamlessly with us and our wedding guests, putting us at ease the entire time, and capturing some amazing moments from our special day. He was very responsive and receptive- we had the fully gallery of everything that was shot from the wedding just 2 weeks after the big day! We are so incredibly pleased with every aspect of working with Dan, and his work is gorgeous. He is truly a skilled artist who has a special gift of connecting with the people he is capturing. Dan worked with us all day- starting early around noon with separate bride and groom 'getting ready' shots, and we opted for a 'First Reveal' shoot to capture most of our pictures before the ceremony. Dan was so flexible and responsive to our interests and tastes around where to capture photos- but we also had the utmost confidence to turn over his creative license to use his professional expertise to identify the best spots and moments to capture. He is an experienced professional who really helped make our wedding day more beautiful that we could have imagined.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Meg , 5/28/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning

Dan at PhotoEmphasis is THE MAN! I wish I could give him more than 5 stars. Dan was by far the highlight of my wedding vendors...besides being an amazing photographer, he was terrific at coordinating our group, keeping us on time, handling any hiccups that occurred and making me feel totally comfortable throughout the event. Dan was unbelievably professional and got along wonderfully with all of our friends and family. Our wedding photos are even more perfect than I could ever have imagined- he managed to capture so many fun moments that I didn't know happened during the wedding. It has been a blast looking through them! The turn around for our pictures was lightening fast- we got our full album before we were even home from the honeymoon. Above all, Dan was SO easy to talk to from the moment I contacted him to set up a meeting until the weeks following the wedding. He always responded to my emails as soon as possible, which made my life so much less stressful. I can't recommend Dan enough!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews