Brooklyn, NY 11209 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About PhotoDH

I'm a portrait & wedding photographer based out of Brooklyn, NY.

• Married in New York

25 Reviews for PhotoDH

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 12/07/2019

Incredibly talented

In September 2017 I got engaged and began my journey planning my wedding for December 2019.I found Jaymo on Instagram searching for NJ wedding photographers. I fell in love with his work! ! Something stood out to me about his creativity and after my husband and I met with him, I knew instantly he had to photograph our wedding! His professionalism, organization and laid back personality made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole process of working with him. He made us feel relaxed and kept us continuously laughing on our wedding day. Recently we got back our pictures and could not be happier! Jaymo and his team captured the most amazing, intimate moments of the day. The moments where you feel in your heart and wish someone else can see it too, he did it! If you want the best, book PhotoDH! They will not disappoint :)

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Capriola · Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible talent, amazing human.

Ever since Jaymo (PhotoDH) photographed my best friend’s wedding - I knew I had to work with him for my own. Jaymo and his assistant were so much fun to work with, and kept my husband and I laughing the entire time. His patience and talent is indescribable. Jaymo has amazing energy and captures every detail, while magically calming your nerves. The very next day, Jaymo was sending me the most beautiful pictures. From the day we booked - we received so much excitement and support, it made us feel as if we’ve known Jaymo for years. I cannot thank him enough for giving me the most stress free engagement and wedding day! Jaymo & team - you are truly one of a kind!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Julia

Julia Pirska Dedushi · Married on 08/25/2019

Photo DH is absolute the best!

I am super lucky to have known Jaymo since middle school and when it was time to plan our wedding, without hesitation I knew it had to be Jaymo to capture our most important day. I have always admired Jaymo’ s style. He is a true artist and understands, intuitively, how to capture natural light in a way that’s incredibly flattering and makes for beautiful pictures. He is professional yet personable and just an absolute pleasure to work with. During the ceremony and the event, Photo DH got so many great shots of the action while somehow also managing to be totally unobtrusive. He was able to capture such candid shots with such raw emotion in most unique ways. Every single person who has seen our photos have said nothing but amazing things. Some of the shots he has taken look like they were pulled straight from a magazine. Jaymo is extremely talented and we highly recommend him. Truly thank you for the most magical and beautiful photos!

Sent on 05/20/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

PhotoDH FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3526.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    Albums
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums