PhotoDH Reviews

PhotoDH 7
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible!

It was so important for us to find a photographer who would capture all of the love and emotion surrounding our wedding day in the most candid, organic way possible, while making us feel comfortable - and this is exactly what Jaymo and his team did. It was so easy, and honestly felt as if I was surrounded by friends. The energy was amazing. And while weddings can be so stressful, Jaymo made us feel at ease at every point in the day. He truly has your best interest at heart. ❤️ And may I add that this was all during a crazy heat wave in NY with temperatures well above 90 degrees! Jaymo and his team were determined to get the perfect shot, despite the heat! I cannot thank you enough for going above and beyond! We just received a few preview photos, and I am already speechless. In fact, the photos are bringing me to tears, as I am reliving the day through them. Beyond words. I love everything about them, and seriously cannot wait to receive them all!!! THANK YOU so much. I cannot wait to work with you again in the future. You are truly an amazing individual!!! Sincerely, Catherine & Billy xo

Sent on 08/11/2019

tiffany · Married on 06/07/2019

Jaymo is extremely professional. He knows exactly what he’s doing when it comes to wedding photography!!

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • Milena

Milena Joanna · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding photography

If you're looking for a photographer, this will be your last stop right here. Jaymo is an absolute pleasure to work with! Where do I even begin? He's professional, personable, creative and just amazing! My fiance (now husband 😉) isn't one to sit and take photos yet Jaymo made him extremely comfortable the day of our wedding and the pictures that I have seen in my previews are just breathtaking. You won't be disappointed. I am certain that Jaymo will be my photographer in the nearest future. Thank you J ❤

Sent on 06/03/2019
    PhotoDH 8
  • Stephanie

Stephanie D'Angelo · Married on 12/08/2018

Jaymo is the most amazing photographer ever! You will not be disappointed!

JAYMO IS THE MOST AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER EVER! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! Not only is he amazing and creative but he is one of the most sweetest, humble, people you will ever meet. He becomes more than just a vendor at your wedding. He becomes a friend! We found Jaymo through social media and I just had to have him. It was the best decision we ever made! He is honest and really lets you know that he is there for you, its not about the scenery but the love between two people. It really shows in his work. Just check out his work... It will take your breath away!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    PhotoDH 9
    PhotoDH 10
    PhotoDH 11
    PhotoDH 12
    PhotoDH 13

Peggie · Married on 07/28/2018

The day I met Jaymo is the day that I booked him to shoot my wedding. He was personable, comfortable to talk to and I really loved his previous work so it was a no brainer for us. He was easy going during the scheduling process for our engagement shoot and endured the rain the day of our shoot. The day of my wedding he showed up all smiles and ready to go, he had us smiling and laughing the whole day which definitely helped slow the craziness of the day down a bit. He and his second photographer as well as the assistant were able to take amazing pictures without being in everyones faces all night. Shortly after our wedding he sent teasers-which we were not prepared for-to say that we love each and every one of them is just not enough, we can't wait to see them all! He is our photographer for life and would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • Carolina

Carolina · Married on 07/15/2018

When my husband and I booked Jaymo it was one of the best decisions we’ve made. From our engagement shoot in Brooklyn to our wedding on July 15, 2018 at The Park Savoy, it was simply the best. His character as a whole is amicable, personable, and truly a visionary. The crew he brought with him were terrific, professional, and fun!
    Truly made the most special days of our lives memorable. The images Photodh captured were breathtaking and you just can’t get enough!

To all future brides and grooms:

Choosing Photodh will be one of your greatest choices.

Thank you so much Jaymo!
    Daniel and I are still in awe when we look back at our pictures!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    PhotoDH 14

Rada · Married on 10/19/2017

We are SOOOO happy with the whole experience from the engagement shoot to the wedding day shoots (yes we did many) and way the photos turned out (although as of now, we only saw the "highlights" so far and they're beautiful!) Dzemo and his team (assistant+ 2nd shooter) were AMAZING throughout the entire experience. They made me (the bride) feel at ease the entire day even though there were a few mishaps (unrelated to photography). Dzemo was the main photographer and he doubled as a therapist and consoled me during some high stress moments during the day. Dzemo and his team were so creative and we loved how it all felt natural and not posed even though it was. It felt like we were just "hanging out" on our wedding day. We also had so many different photo moments and changed locations/ looks all day so the photos are AWESOME. Worth every penny! 5/5 Thank you!!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    PhotoDH 22
    PhotoDH 23
    PhotoDH 24

Anna · Married on 06/03/2017

Amazing! My husband and I used PhotoDH for our June 2017 wedding. I was so happy with the engagement shoot and wedding pictures. They are very fresh and modern. PhotoDH is very professional and personalable. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Priscilla · Married on 03/31/2017

There aren’t sufficient words in the English language to adequately describe how amazing Jaymo and the Photo_DH crew is. When it came to picking a wedding photographer I knew I wanted something different and a photographer who was not only fun and professional (which Jaymo is) but who would go above and beyond to get “that shot” - even if that meant standing outside in the pouring rain (which he did). Jaymo is all of this and more. He and his crew made the day so easy and fun (and handled a large and rowdy bridal party and a camera shy groom with ease!). Once we were done with formal photos the crew eased through 250+ guests capturing some truly amazing moments. The end result left me speechless and with photos that literally took my breath away. Not only was Jaymo the best to work with on the big day, but before and afterward as well. Everything was easy from the start and Jaymo was always so responsive making the entire process completely stress free. I was able to see all of his work through the Photo_DH website and amazing app and within the first week after our wedding we were able to look at 100+ photos on the app. We got all our photos on a drive and Jaymo even had “that shot” in the rain printed for me. I could never thank Photo_DH enough for capturing the most special moments of our special day.

Sent on 02/05/2018
    PhotoDH 32
    PhotoDH 33
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/10/2017

Where do I begin?!?! I used PhotoDH for my wedding on March 10, 2017. Rewind to the wedding planning process, quickly after getting engaged I booked a photographer and videographer. After a couple of months I realized that I jumped the gun and wasn't really into the style of the photographer I originally booked. After obsessively searching the popular page on Instagram, I found PhotoDH and never looked back. I cancelled my original photographer and booked Dzmeo right away, and that was seriously the best decision I made for my wedding. Not only are his photos and his style amazing, he is so incredibly easy to work with and knows how to pose you without making it awkward and uncomfortable. Him and his team were so laid back that I didn't mind having them around the entire day. My one regret is that I didn't have him take our engagement photos too! I'm going to start finding excuses to have him come take pictures of us. Definitely my favorite vendor from my wedding!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Simply said, the best photographer in New York. Yes that is a big statement but yes, he lives up to it. He is also one of the nicest people you will ever meet. We will use him for all of our events in life and call him to have a beer when we are in his neighborhood.

Sent on 03/04/2017

Anne · Married on 06/18/2016

We chose Photodh for our wedding this pas June. Looking through all of the photos, there was not one that we were not happy with. He has a natural ability to find the best backgrounds and lights to compose perfect photographs each time. He made us feel at ease with his great personality. Most importantly, he was professional, and quick to reply to our messages, which is very important in choosing a vendor in times of stress such as... when planning a wedding!

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • Lali & Crystal

Crystal · Married on 11/21/2015

Words cannot express how grateful we are for the beautiful lifelong memories that Dzemo and his team helped us to capture and create. From our Engagement photos to our Wedding photos, every single photograph far exceeded our expectations. Dzemo has a unique eye and captures the true beauty of every moment. He was always fun-filled, full of energy, creative and spontaneous, which helped us to capture fantastic candid photos. We can't watch our Wedding Trailer and Video enough times without crying from joy. Having seen many wedding photos from our friends and relatives, Dzemo is by far, truly, one of the most talented photographers in the industry. We can't wait for our next event so that we will be able to have PhotoDH help us to capture every single magical moment. We have found our lifetime photographer!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/16/2015

My husband and & I woke up the day after our wedding, were talking about the night and we are so incredibly impressed with Dzemo and Samir. Dzemo, I can not even begin to thank you for the amazing job you did for us. I haven't even seen the pictures but I KNOW they will be beautiful because of your unique, artistic, incredible eye. I am so happy we took a stroll to the woods where the sun was breaking through, those photos will be breathtaking. Every single thing was perfect and it's because of you. Thank you for making us laugh, for capturing every intimate moment with me and my girls and the guys and, my new husband - and thank you for capturing moments maybe we didn't get to see. I am going to tell everyone about you. I can't wait to see the photos and I can not thank you enough for everything you did for us. Words will never amount to the appreciation I have for you. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart??

Sent on 10/18/2015

I want to take the time to thank my photographer Dzemo Halilovic!! Dzemo & his assistant did such a great job capturing our wedding!! They made us feel comfortable as well as treated me like a queen!!! lol from fixing my dress or my hair!! They were truly awesome and extremely exceptional!! If you need a photographer contact him, his pictures, youwill love and wont regret
    without a doubt!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Julie · Married on 06/07/2015

Where do I even begin? My opinion of Dzemo the owner of PhotoDH is so high, I do not think there are enough words to properly express my feelings. I booked him for my wedding and out of all the vendors that I had to deal with - my experience with him was by far the most pleasant one of all. From the beginning to the very end, he was always easy to stay in contact with, no matter where he was or what he was doing, he always took the time to reply to all my calls and messages...and trust me I made a lot of those...constantly asking him questions because I was nervous & wanted everything to be just right. He never once seemed annoyed or bothered, always made sure to alleviate my concerns, and like I said - no matter how occupied or busy he was - he made time to speak to me. For that, I am so grateful. Customer service is a very important thing for me and Dzemo definitely has that down to perfection. I made a very last minute request for Dzemo to help me with a photo montage for my guests and he not only completed my wish - he exceeded all my expectations with the final result, that's how amazing it was. On the day of the wedding, he was extremely professional, friendly, had a positive attitude about everything and so did his crew. They all made us feel very comfortable. I watched them work so hard all day long...they truly went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. His creativity, along with his team, is unparalleled. I was incredibly impressed by Dzemo's maturity, talent, and professionalism. I researched other photographers when planning my wedding but when I saw Dzemo's work I knew that he was the right choice - his work definitely stood out from the rest. I will continue to support him and use him for many other special occasions in my life. I highly highly recommend Dzemo with PhotoDH. Someone who is not only extremely talented but also a good natured, hard working, thoughtful person deserves ALL the success in the world!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Besnik · Married on 03/24/2013

Dzemo from PhotoDH is super talented. He was a pleasure to work with went and made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day which is especially important as you will be spending your entire day with the photographer. He is very creative and has a modern, refreshing technique. He went above and beyond to capture the essence of who we are as a couple and provided us with some impeccable photos that truly look like they were pulled from a storybook fairytale. For anyone looking for special, super high quality wedding day photos in the NY area, Dzemo is your man!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Kristina · event on 03/02/2013

DZEMO IS AN AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER. WE USE HIM FOR ALL OF OUR EVENTS. HE IS PATIENT, CREATIVE, AND PROFESSIONAL . HE ALSO RETURNS EDITS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Sent on 09/20/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/10/2012

I wish I could give more than 5 stars to PhotoDH. He is our go-to photographer. Starting with our engagement photos overlooking the Brooklyn bridge in below freezing weather, to traveling down to Baltimore for my wedding day, to photos of our baby girl...PhotoDH has captured it all and so well! He went above and beyond my expectations on my special day. He gave me a gorgeous box full of every print. The outside of the box has a photo of my "Mrs. Miller" hanger- he is so detailed and thoughtful! People still to this day (2 1/2 years later!) tell me how gorgeous my wedding photos are. He takes such classic shots that should be in the center of Vogue magazine, I swear! His black and white shots are my favorite! He made me feel like a supermodel. And the best- hes not afraid to do anything! He laid down in the middle of a busy street to get the perfect shot- getting up just in time for on-coming traffic!

Whenever anyone even mentions photographer, I always say use PhotoDH. He has fair prices, is beyond flexible with your schedule and location, and listens to what the bride really wants. He is extremely hard-working and is crazy, crazy talented. You can't go wrong choosing PhotoDH for your special day!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Sydney · Married on 10/10/2016

Photodh photographed my best friends sisters wedding in the Capitala. The photos were beautiful, clear, and creative. Sooner than later, my finance and I decided to do an engagement shoot. We connected Photodh and he was very responsive. He explained his pricing and exactly what it includes. Throughout the shoot, we had a blast! He made us feel so comfortable, whereas I'm usually camera shy. Words can't express how much I am in love with them! Still to this day, I receive tons of compliments. We then did 'save the dates' through Photodh, customized to our liking, and received them in a few days after we approved! We have booked him for our wedding in October and can not wait to see what is in store!
    Beautiful work!